Anyone else looking to lose just around 1.5 stone?

I havent taken measurements i should have at start of week. I can definitely tell the difference. Scales did say id lost overall just said about 4lb up on day before which would mean id only lost 3lbs. Quite a difference at same time of day! Im not too worried though just makes me more determined at the mo! Thanks for your help x

hi charliemae,
I also have just under 1.5 stone to get to my pre pregnancy weight daughter just turned 1, 3 wks ago. Stopped breastfeeding 2 wks ago, so tommorrow starting total solution.
I hope I can do this in 4-6wks, need to fit in my winter cloths

Hey!! I had 17lbs that wanted to lose in 4 weeks and I'm already down 13lb in just 2.5 weeks!!! I can't quite honestly believe it!! It feels great!!! If I keep at it, there may be a possibility ill get down into the 9st category??! I didn't think I'd ever see that again!! Currently 10st 5lbs from what the scales are telling me this morning....yes I'm a daily weigher....so shoot me!! ;)

For those who are on the first week, it's so unbelievably hard but just find the strength and you'll soon achieve any goal you've set for yourself!! xx

Back