Anyone else on 810?

No sorry I'm not - I am still SS and will start SS+ on the 20th... I read someones post the other day that said the amount of tuna you can eat on 810 is crazy - something like 2 tins!

I plan to move to this step on Tuesday the 21st, so need to do my homework over the next ten days.
Would appreciate any suggestions on this thread. The CD booklet is so minimal and i would love to read other suggestions.

ooh, i am interested in this too.

i began ss+ yesterday and i am only just in ketosis now ! and i put on half a pound overnight! (i am a serial weigher i'm afraid..)

i am desperate to get to 810 and beyond to eat more real food!

I'm on 810, was on ss+ and did my week 13 and we decided to stay on as I was still losing well. The portions on ss+ are pretty huge, tuna is 270 gramms I think although I tend to eat mainly chicken. Great plan though as you feel human again and personally speaking ive had lots more energy for excersise etc.
Oh yeah have been losing about 16lbs a month over 2 months.

Im moving on the 810 plan in the next week or 2, so am very interested in losses etc.

Good luck every1 , is any1 else nervous about moving up the plans??

I staved off moving up as long as I could - but my weightloss went totally static so had to move on up = but after discussion with my CDC I now have a plan for stabilisation - this week and one more on 810 then on up the plans - to get to 1500+ by the middle of November - I only have 8lb to lose to get to my target so that should be achievable - I have found that 810 has kick started my weight loss again - I have gone from 10 10 - 10 6 and a half today - since Friday!!!

My cdc wants me to move up to 810 when I have 1st to get to target then I will see what my losses are like as i would like to be at target by christmas.

Well done hun you have done really well.xx

Im moving on the 810 plan in the next week or 2, so am very interested in losses etc.
Good luck every1 , is any1 else nervous about moving up the plans??

I think that i shall move up next week. I will stick to my two Monday night weigh-ins and move onto 810 next Tuesday. Yes, i too, am nervous about it. I suppose i fear that i will not shift those last 12-14lbs.
But despite all of that, i am looking forward to the fish and chicken. And the tablespoons of veg.

actually there is so much protien I get two meals out of them - one just meat/fish and one with my veg/salad - it is really nice to have a bit more when you get used to it - still in ketosis though - I thinkx

I'm not sure I've eaten enough food, but was on 810 last week and even had a few drinks and a packet of crisps one night, and still managed to lose 4lbs.
Moved up to 1000 this week as I'm going away the weekend after next.
Really going to find it difficult to put anything that's not protein in my mouth, but I know my body needs to get used to food before I go away.

good luck marci.

good luck nibbles let me know how you get on.

Back