Anyone else on 'The lunchbox diet' ?

xconfusedx

I know its a slightly weird name but it seems to be working!

I got the book free with a magazine and thought I would give it a try.

It feels like the way I should be eating, very natural. It also claims to shift up to a stone in 4 weeks!

It would be great to hear from anyone else who has/or is trying it :)

Its really simple. Thats why I like it :)

No calorie counting and I've not been hungry. I also don't feel like I'm on a diet.

The diet recommends a healthy breakfast, grazing from your lunchbox all day and then a healthy dinner - there are lots of ideas in the book.

The lunchbox is split into 3 groups. Group A - veggies make up 45-60% of the box. Group B - lean protein 15-30%. Group C - sauce 10%. There is also an optional Group D - active carbs system 0 - 30%. Group D is only for people with a high activity level.

There is also a list of good carbs to be eaten on a regular basis. Although this diet it kind of low carb, its not too bad. Its recommended that carbs are things like oats, pulses, fruit/veggies. There are also portion sizes - I found this very helpful.

I can honestly say I feel so much better already! I used to sit around and watch tv most nights but now I have much more energy. I'm also not tempted by a 3pm chocolate bar! Because I can graze all day and I have enough food with me, I'm not craving junk food or a sugar hit.

If you have any more questions, just ask :)

There is also a website www.lunchboxdiet.co.uk.

Lunchbox Diet - Day 1

Hi,

This is my first day on the lunchbos diet which i planned for 1 week before starting, I have to admit i am struggling already - my lunchbox is full of rocket leaf, toms, cucumber, celery, chicken slices, nuts and peppers but it seems really dry, can put any cream, sauce on it do you know>? can i use salad cream?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Amy x

Its really simple. Thats why I like it :)

No calorie counting and I've not been hungry. I also don't feel like I'm on a diet.

The diet recommends a healthy breakfast, grazing from your lunchbox all day and then a healthy dinner - there are lots of ideas in the book.

The lunchbox is split into 3 groups. Group A - veggies make up 45-60% of the box. Group B - lean protein 15-30%. Group C - sauce 10%. There is also an optional Group D - active carbs system 0 - 30%. Group D is only for people with a high activity level.

There is also a list of good carbs to be eaten on a regular basis. Although this diet it kind of low carb, its not too bad. Its recommended that carbs are things like oats, pulses, fruit/veggies. There are also portion sizes - I found this very helpful.

I can honestly say I feel so much better already! I used to sit around and watch tv most nights but now I have much more energy. I'm also not tempted by a 3pm chocolate bar! Because I can graze all day and I have enough food with me, I'm not craving junk food or a sugar hit.

If you have any more questions, just ask :)

There is also a website www.lunchboxdiet.co.uk.

Back