Anyone else sick of drinking water?

wondersie

I am getting so bored of water it's unbelievable, the odd peppermint tea is alright but I hate coffee. My pharmasist said something about drinking Tonic water, but I went to the shop and checked them out and it had like 20 calories in it? some even had sugar. My pharmasist is a bit new to the whole lipotrim thing so I'm a bit weary of her suggestions anyway, what do you guys drink?

Im too getting really bored of drinkning water but i keep reminding myself the more that i drink the more fat it flushes out my body. i dont drink coffee or tea and i tried green tea and it was awful but trust one thing i have notice though which im not sure if its the diet or water consumption but my skin is soo clear and my acne which i have suffered with for 8 years is clearing ??

Yeah I used to get the odd spot or 2 before I started the diet, and I've also seen an improvement of that :rolleyes: (none!)

Someone suggested creating a vanilla shake and storing it in the fridge, then using it as a 'milk alternative' for tea. No idea how this would work but I'm guessing to have enough lipotrim per day it would be a lot of teas! - if this works I'd be fine because I like tea with milk, hate it without.

Well, in the last 2 days my skin has been getting worse and gutted! Try fizzy water with lots of ice, quite tasty and very refreshing... x

My skin has also got worse BUT I think it must be the toxins flushing out (I'm hoping!)

Try warm water - it goes down a bit quicker usually. I also love red bush tea, and green tea - for a bit of variety!

Try warm water - it goes down a bit quicker usually. I also love red bush tea, and green tea - for a bit of variety!

Warm water is great (but I drank that before LT anyway.

As for green or red bush teas. You're crazy, satan's urine if you ask me!

Tonic water is a no no! i drink loads of tea, decaf tea at night, green tea, and fizzy water out of a wine glass lol.. it makes me think I am having a nice glass of wine xxx

I've been drinking 2 litres of sparkling water every day without fail since 4th January this year....honestly, my skin is like velvet and so unbelievably clear, I can't stop stroking it!
At first, I REALLY, REALLY hated it, but now, it goes down so easily, I drink 4 half litre bottles, for some reason, they seem to go down easier :)
I would say just keep going, eventually you will start to see the benefits and it will just become a way of life!

Well, in the last 2 days my skin has been getting worse and gutted! Try fizzy water with lots of ice, quite tasty and very refreshing... x

yeah i agree on the fizy water, i hated it before this diet but now it male a lovely refreshing change and i really enjoy it, fills me up too

I am getting so bored of water it's unbelievable, the odd peppermint tea is alright but I hate coffee. My pharmasist said something about drinking Tonic water, but I went to the shop and checked them out and it had like 20 calories in it? some even had sugar. My pharmasist is a bit new to the whole lipotrim thing so I'm a bit weary of her suggestions anyway, what do you guys drink?

i drink fizzy water and raspberry LEAF tea, i emailed lipotrim to see if ok asits made from the leaf not the friut and my response was a lame yes reasberry leaf tea should be ok, an answer yes but very vague, anyway it gorge and i have just made up a massive jug of it, using 7 teabags, and then put it in the frigde, i use this to mix with my choc shakes or even add a little to fizzy water like dilute pop

Yeah I used to get the odd spot or 2 before I started the diet, and I've also seen an improvement of that :rolleyes: (none!)

Someone suggested creating a vanilla shake and storing it in the fridge, then using it as a 'milk alternative' for tea. No idea how this would work but I'm guessing to have enough lipotrim per day it would be a lot of teas! - if this works I'd be fine because I like tea with milk, hate it without.

ewwww:eek: i tried this and i was rank, much prefer it without

I'll warn you now before you waste a shake, putting it in tea is the most minging thing ever!!!! Very vile! However chocolate shake in coffee is just about drinkable!! I love sparkling water but i save it for a 'treat' (how depressing haha!) but i have to agree, the first time i did this after a week my skin looked amazing (its normally horrible!) so even though its sooo boring, i've been downing as much water as i can! x

I'll warn you now before you waste a shake, putting it in tea is the most minging thing ever!!!!

haha hun never tried it in normal tea, i bet it is rank, try rasp leaf tea love, lovely with choc, rasp n choc shake yummy, not too good in vanilla, gorge with strawberry as make it very fruity

Anyone ever tried that lipotrim-friendly water flavouring they sell on ebay? It's expensive, but I'm thinkig mixed with fizzy water it could be lovely...

Warm water is great (but I drank that before LT anyway.

As for green or red bush teas. You're crazy, satan's urine if you ask me!

:roofles: It's lovely! :p

Back