anyone else start around 17stone?

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
hiya im sorry if this thread is a little strange but i am obsessing about how much i 'could' lose and how long it will take! so just to satisfy my curiosity please can anyone that has started off at a similar weight as me please just give me a heads up on how much you lost at what rate? i know we all lose at different rates and that there are lots of factors that contribute to our losses but i would be really interested in the progress of others that are around my size :D
im on day 11 and have lost 19.7lb.
i know this should be enough to keep me motivated and im really happy and determined to stick to 100% but i am starting to feel like every day is getting a little longer :(.
i have a long long way to go so need to get my head around just how long im going to be doing lt for.....thanks :D

Hiya Hun...

I started at 17st 13lbs on the 16th Aug 2010

I re- fed 30th Oct after reaching 14st

I have been on for two weeks after new year and I am now at 13st 4 1/2 lbs (I am now refeeding again to slow my Final weight loss down) my ideal weight is 12st

Hopefully this information will help... I lost 4 stone in 11 weeks...

Good luck, u can do it xx

Hiya Hun...

I started at 17st 13lbs on the 16th Aug 2010

I re- fed 30th Oct after reaching 14st

I have been on for two weeks after new year and I am now at 13st 4 1/2 lbs (I am now refeeding again to slow my Final weight loss down) my ideal weight is 12st

Hopefully this information will help... I lost 4 stone in 11 weeks...

Good luck, u can do it xx

Ooh thanks Amanda that's a fab loss I'm so excited by reading every ones losses but don't have time to go through all the posts to find them all! I would like to lose 4stone by my boys birthday (2 have birthday in 1st wk may) as we have family up from London and they wouldn't have seen me since new yrs eve so it will be nice to surprise them :) that will be 16 weeks into the diet so hopefully I can get it off by then :D thank you and well done xxx

Stay 100% and you'll do it no problem Hun

Good luck again xx

When I did LT in 2009 I started in Jan and stopped in June and I went from just over 16st to 9st 4lbs.

I did lose a stone a month except for the first month in which I lost more and the last month in which I lost less as the weight loss declined as I neared target.

What I would say to you though, is don't look too far into the future and just take a step at a time, otherwise it can seem a little daunting. It is better to concentrate on you day, week, mini goal and before you know it, you'll be at your final goal.

Hey hun, stats are in my signiture but i lost 8stone within 10 months - with about a 2 month break in the middle - thought i'd be happy after losing 6 but decided after 2 months i wanted to lose more :giggle: :)

It may seem like a long journey but it'll be one of the best - the results you get are amazing and will spur you on each week.

Take your weight loss goals in baby steps, 7lbs or 1st at a time :)

Hey hun, stats are in my signiture but i lost 8stone within 10 months - with about a 2 month break in the middle - thought i'd be happy after losing 6 but decided after 2 months i wanted to lose more :giggle: :)

It may seem like a long journey but it'll be one of the best - the results you get are amazing and will spur you on each week.

Take your weight loss goals in baby steps, 7lbs or 1st at a time :)

wow you look totally different!

well done x

thanks for the reply its all making me see just what ill be able to do with my life if i stick to it 100% for the next few months.
im really looking forward to actually acheiving some thing that is for me :D

Its great to hear successes. I am on day 7 started at 16 stone 8.

Its so encouraging!

Hiya

I restarted LT in August at 16 st 9lbs and am now around 12st 5lbs (maybe 3lbs, my weigh day was today but I was away so wi delayed til tomorrow hehe) I've had a couple of bad weeks and I'm *very* sedentary but still delighted with my losses. You'll get there, as Tanya said, break it down into mini goals so its more manageable. Good luck! Xx

You will average a stone a month if you stick 100% to the programme. Try not to look too far forward. Every journey begins with small steps.
Set yourself some mini goals. Get an outfit out of the wardrbe that fit you when you were two stone lighter and just wait for the day it fits like a glove. Maybe put a few pounds in a jar for every 5lbs you lose. It won't be long before you have a little slush fund for a manicure or some new top.
Once you get into the swing of it the time really flies by and before you know it you will be at goal. It is is the best feeling ever!!!!!! So hang in there!!

Wow, 19.7lbs in 11 days is awesome.

I weigh 16st.10lbs and if I can lose as much as you in 11 days I will be over the moon.

I think it's important for you to celebrate your wonderful loss so far and not look to far ahead. It's very early in the game for you and what you have achieved already is blooming great. Well done.

I'm on day 1.

Hope to follow in your footsteps.;)

Wow, 19.7lbs in 11 days is awesome.

I weigh 16st.10lbs and if I can lose as much as you in 11 days I will be over the moon.

I think it's important for you to celebrate your wonderful loss so far and not look to far ahead. It's very early in the game for you and what you have achieved already is blooming great. Well done.

I'm on day 1.

Hope to follow in your footsteps.;)

ahh good luck for you, well done on starting day one. i was so happy in the 1st week i just sailed through smiling which is a bit odd for someone on LT not to struggle at all. i did hit a wall though and im getting a bit bored but this is the last time i ever want to have to go through it so im sticking 100% all the way :) make sure you let us know how you do and come in for a chat when ever you feel a bit wobbly! :D

Back