Anyone Else Start at 16 Stone?

mitten

The old me is coming back
Has anyone else started SS at 16 stone and how much have they lost in 4 weeks?
Desperate person here!!!!!:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Mitten...sorry I cant help but are you coming back to cd hun? I had eh a bit of a blow out for a few weeks but started back for the last time last week!! how's things?

becky xxx

Hey,

Yup, today is Day 1 for me – talk about a blow out, I have been a disaster!!
Started my healthy eating in Feb at 16.7, got to 14.7 through that and WW. In the past month I have gotten back to 16 and am desperate at this stage! I am a bridesmaid in 4 weeks and had to swap my dress, without the bride knowing for an 18 – will look like a huge lump beside her (bride size 10, other 2 x BM’s 10). Am so fed up and depressed and hating doing the SS already, after 4 hours!
Sorry to be a moan!
How is your re-start going?

Hi, I started at 16.12 and was 14.9 this morning. I passed my 5wk mark friday just gone!:D
Good Luck:)

Wow - over 2 stone in 5 weeks, that's amazing!!

I started at 16st 11 and i'm currently 13st 5. Just keep thinking of that wedding and how great you'll look in 4 weeks.

awww mitten (((((hugs)))):grouphugg::grouphugg:

You will manage to lose a good bit before the wedding hun. Im sure you will look lovely no matter what size. I have a party in a few weeks and got a dress yesterday i cudnt believe it when the 18 was to big i tried on the 16 and it was perfect i nearly collapsed in the changing room..here was me thinking id need a 20 that the 18 would be to small.

Well I started back last tuesday and had small meal tues/wed eve and been ssing100% since. the lowest i got to was 17stone but with two weekends of and a hoilday i crept back to 18stone im hoping to get near 17towards the end of this week.I want to be in the 16's by the time of the party 3weeks away!

Try and keep busy anything to take your mind of it. You have ssed before and you can do it again its all in the head ive a press full of crap here and could easily go and eat crisps now but i wont i have to do this my last attempt and if i dont that dress will def need returning!!

we are all here to help and support you mitten :) :)

becky xx

I started at 16st 7lbs and after 4 weeks I was 15st 4lbs but I tend to lose the weight a bit on the slow side.

i started at 15stone 10lbs and now almost 6 weeks on i weigh 13stone 9lbs xx

Hello

I started at 16st lost 4lb on my own before starting CD which was only on Sat.

You can do this hunny, you are in charge now, not the food!!!

You will look amazing, just stick to it hunnny.

Thanks guys – you are all so nice that I am nearly in tears here!
The urge to eat is just so great that I am nearly crying here. I keep thinking tomorrow would be a better day to start – the first of the month and all that, plus am off work.
AHHHH

You will always find a reason to put it off untill another day, you just need to bite the bullet and go for it.

All the days you put it off will turn to weeks, weeks will turn to months and then you will have kicked yourself for not doing it that very first day!!!

Just do it lovely, we are all here. I started on a Sat and was not at work on Sat but I went to the cinema and kept myself busy for the day!! Go for a stroll or just grab the duvet and put on some films!!!!

You can do this.

I started at 16 stone, well 16'4 but lost 4lbs in prep week, and then lost 24lbs in first 4 weeks on SS, I think you lose more in the first few weeks as it's the water and glycogen weight beng lost too. Good luck hun, keep you eyes on the prize and off the food!

Helenx

Hi there Mitten,
Feel your pain, being a bridesmaid can prove stressful!! Just to let you know I was a size 18 bridesmaid in May and had an absolutely fantastic day!!! I was stressing like mad for six months about fitting into the dress as I can't hold my weight steady at all. Dress had managed to be too big then too small over the 6 months only for a couple of weeks of SSing to get it to fit properly on the day!!! Sure you can get 1.5 stone off in 4 weeks if you put your mind to it. The SSing means you feel lovely and slim and you'll have lovely clear skin from all the water. Also I got a really good M&S bodysuit underwear thingy to give me a nice smooth line under the dress, it was fab, I had tried a corset but was too bulky under the dress. Make sure you get some lovely make-up too!!! It'll be a fab day, I'm sure and everyone mainly looks at the bride anyway!!! Stay strong! It'll be hard but worth it!

Hi Hon I restarted last Thurs at 16st 2.5lbs after losing 12lbs mucking about for a week on Cambridge and slimming world.

I am on day 5 and have not cheated once! I get weighed on Wednesday night so fingers crossed for a good loss.

I have an IVF appointment on the 19th of August and NEED a BMI of 30 so I am with you hon! I would like to achieve 28lbs in 4 weeks :rolleyes: So I can start moving up the plans back to eating healthily before IVF

Back