Anyone Else Started today?

RachieRoo

Silver Member
I have...how did you find your first? I had choc milkshake. Palatable but thats it, but I guess we're being weaned off food in a way so it wouldn't make sense to be delicious would it!:8855:

good luck everyone!
xx

Trust me chick you will soon love all of the shakes :) lol!!

Good luck starting!! If you need any support come straight on here, this forum is a brilliant life saver during your first week :) (and all of the rest of the weeks)

Hey honey, this is my 2nd time on LT, and I have had my first shake this morning, this week will be hard, but once this week is over, you will get into a routine and well on the road to getting to where you want to be !

Anything you need just give a shout!

Hang in there!

Welcome to lipotrim, good luck with your first week. XX

Thanks girls, there is a bit more about me on the sticky thread - new members 2009.T
To be honest I found this forum over the weekend, and it was the push I needed to start on the programme, I don't think i would have done it had I not found you lot, as although I didn't want to go to a slimming class (been there worn the t-shirt loads of times before) I need a certain amount of support and to jump on here whenever I'd normally go to the cupboards is sooo helpful!!
Kirsty I have read all of your diary with great interest...wishing you all the luck, you really inspited me on a lazy Sunday afternoon that this was something I can do too, so thank you! ;)

hey!!

hey guys...

Been on lipotrim last year n lost 4 stone.. have put a stone bac on n im desperate to get bac into my feel gud jeans. . :cry:

tink this forum is the push i need... ur stories have really inspired me...

starting tomorrow... just cant wait till the 1st week is ova and done with..!!!

Good luck Phoenix...wow 4 stone, that's fantastic!! xx

Welcome Rachieroo and good luck. This forum is fantastic for support.
You have taken the initial step and started LT,well done you. Keep focused and the weight will be dropping off in no time :D

welcome rachie and phoenix

this forum will help you through its great help

Back