Anyone else starting lipotrim?? Anyone had good results?

liannem

Hi

I signed up to join lipotrim with my pharmacist yesterday and am ready to start tomorrow. I need to lose around 3 stone, 4 if possible in the next 10-12 weeks as I'm getting married! I've tried so many diets in the past and just keep going off track and failing. I'm really hoping I can stick to this one and start seeing results quickly to keep me motivated. Is there anyone else out there due to start lipotrim? Would be great to share my journey with someone else! Also would love to hear people's results in 10-12 weeks on LT. Hoping to get lots of support from this forum.

Lianne xx

I'm almost 6 weeks into lipotrim, and am planning to keep at it until mid July.
So far I've lost 37lbs.
Whether you can lose 4 stone in 10-12 weeks probably depends largely on how much you have to lose. The heavier you are, the quicker it's likely to come off.
The best advice I can give is just to stick with it, don't cheat, & avoid temptation as much as possible!
Also, after a week or so, once you're used to the diet, start exercising too and that should really help!
Good luck!

Yes, I have started this morning too!

I had done it before about 5 years ago and lost nearly 2 stone. I have been working in an office job for the last 2 years and my weight has crept up and up and I'm now heavier than I've ever been :(

It is very hard for the first few days - I know I will be so hungry and grumpy! I remember a few times having to spit things out because I had just put a sweet in my mouth without thinking - just bad habit!

My top tip is to use some ice in your shaker - it seems to smooth out more of the lumps - and I think things are easier to drink when they are properly cold

How are you getting on this morning? What flavours did you go for?

Half way through day 3 now. It's getting easier but I'm starting to dread the weekend! I've been invited to a BBQ and drinks, which I would love to go to but I don't think I will be strong enough to say no to Prosecco! Might have to give it a miss :(

Every time I think I want to cheat or give up - I keep saying to myself - 'the last 2 days have been so hard but you've done it so why would you give up that hard work and have to start all over again!!'

Hi

I signed up to join lipotrim with my pharmacist yesterday and am ready to start tomorrow. I need to lose around 3 stone, 4 if possible in the next 10-12 weeks as I'm getting married! I've tried so many diets in the past and just keep going off track and failing. I'm really hoping I can stick to this one and start seeing results quickly to keep me motivated. Is there anyone else out there due to start lipotrim? Would be great to share my journey with someone else! Also would love to hear people's results in 10-12 weeks on LT. Hoping to get lots of support from this forum.

Lianne xx
Started lipotrim on Monday so day 4! Don't feel hungry or tempted to cheat just really miss the taste of things but know it will be worth it. I want to lose around 4 stone! Hope i have a decent loss on Monday (first weigh in) it will motivate me! I'm sure if you stick to it you will have a good chance of reaching your goal!

Hi,

Started lipotrim on Tuesday for the first time ever. Am finishing day 3. I also need to lose 4st and have to believe this will work.

Find that drinking plenty of water is keeping my cravings at bay.

You can do. We can do it

Hi,

Started lipotrim on Tuesday for the first time ever. Am finishing day 3. I also need to lose 4st and have to believe this will work.

Find that drinking plenty of water is keeping my cravings at bay.

You can do. We can do it
Definitely can do it! I find what is already helping me is the planning of what I will do when I come off it as I know I will achieve my goal but my long term goal is to make sure I keep it off I don't want to pile it back on by going back to bad eating habits. Going to start my exercise routine as well next week after my weigh in Monday!

Good on you.

I have been thinking the same.......'life after lipotrim'......I like you don't know what to do next......continued maintenance through lipotrim or something like weight watchers????

I want to get the first week over me before starting exercise. For me my first weigh in is on Tuesday.

Keep me posted on your progress and ideas for exercising and how you're coping.

Yeah starting my excersise routine straight after my first weigh in Monday I also wanted to do a week on lipotrim before excersise. I think when I come off I will go on a low carb high protein diet and no snacking!!! That was my biggest problem. I have to keep remembering something I read a long time ago "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!"I will let you know how I get on with my first weigh in and hope you do well on Tuesday!!!

Hi Liane,

It's an effective diet if your on it stick to it, I've got that to lose for a July wedding but my cousins. Stay in touch I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings.

Asians

UOTE="liannem, post: 7915357, member: 99021"]Hi

Lianne xx[/QUOTE]

Hi RoRo just to let you know had my first weigh in this morning and lost 14lb so very pleased! My first stone gone already! I know at least half is probably water but is still part of the weight I need to lose. Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you get on xx

Hi Mich

Absolutely fantastic weight loss......Delighted for you :banana_dancer:

Keep it up. One week done and we're still here. I lost 8lbs and am really pleased.

It really does help the motivation knowing that the sacrifice is worth it.

Am looking forward to this week weirdly and starting some exercise. :whacky068:

Here's to week 2 and shedding a few more lbs.

Seriously well done Mich :winner:

Hi Mich,

Great weight loss, how inspiring I am really happy for you. Congratulations to you on this. I am on the forum quite a lot so it's great if anyone out there who wants to join and support each other.

Asiana

For what it's worth guys i did lipotrim for three months from jan last year and lost 5 stone,
Come week 8-9 i didnt even miss food all that much and didnt want to come off by week 12!

The results are good if you stick to it

Good luck everyone

Back