Anyone else starting Monday?

buncey1971

I received my months supply today and looking forward to starting Monday, Im determined to do this, Just under 300 days until my holiday and at least 3 stone to lose.

Good luck to you. I started 11 days ago. 2 stone to lose, 7lbs down already. If you stick to the diet you will have reached your goal by your holiday and should be on maintenance by then!

buncey1971 said:
I received my months supply today and looking forward to starting Monday, Im determined to do this, Just under 300 days until my holiday and at least 3 stone to lose.

Hi buncey I'm starting on Monday with lots to lose. I'm a bit nervous as this is my first VLCD. I have around 8-9st lose but am so determined. Good luck for Monday xx

Yes I'm starting Monday. I've got about 7-8 stone to lose. Eek!

Hi i start tomorrow. Recieved my pack today. Did anyone do the weeks trial where it was 28 products? not sure what to do with the meal paks though bit worried they going to taste rank lol
how your first day going
xx

I have started today also. Had my first shake this morning and i already feel like giving up. Im so weak. Just trying to be strong

On the plus side i have drank 1 litre of water so far. I have downloaded a water counter on my phone to remind me. My goal is 3 litres a day

I am also starting today. I have 206 days until my holiday and I would like to lose 6 stone by then. Good luck to everyone. I keep telling myself if I fail I am only hurting myself x

Hi all - I started yesterday, bought the weeks trial pack so have a variety of flavours I know nothing about. Have done LL and Cambridge in the past, both sucessful at the time, but gained the weight back with interest!!!

I took some photos of myself yesterday and took all my measurements god if the photos dont keep me going and give me the motivation to carry on nothing will, they were disgusting, cant believe i have let myself get so fat.

Sooooo day 1 started off with the sweet porridge, not sure about it but had a glass of water to help it down! Headache started lunchtime and I had the cottage pie was quite tasty followed by a little bit of a bar which i cut up into tiny pieces.

Ive still got a headache but am just cooking my chicken and veg before having the rest of the bar.

Im telling myself it will get easier!

So my journey begins...........

good luck everyone else that has started today we can all support each other.

Good luck all of you. It is week two weigh in for me tomorrow. The food packs taste great, just like what they say on the pack!

Back