Anyone else starving????

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
OKAY!!! have been catching up with some posts for the last hour and i am now absolutely starving!!!! Some of the recipes are amazing.... definately going to try the curly wurly cake and the half syn cakes.... yum!!!!
Was always the same after going to class. We'd sit and talk about food for a couple of hours and leave feeling like i could eat a horse!!!!! LOL!!!!

Hiya,

I had a treat tonight, as I lost 2.5lbs at SW I ate a whole tin of meatballs in onion gravy (lazy I know!) and an uncle bens express rice. To be honest, if I think of what I could have eaten I don't think that's bad... so no not hungry.

I Do not know what you're on about thougn... typical...! Lol xx

I m absolutely stuffed. Just finished eating chilli and rice followed by a muller light n choc sprinkles :p
I've had 2 big meals today but only used 2.5 syns and that was for my share of the chilli mix.
Sometimes I wish I could have just a sandwich and a bag of crisps though but that would be about 10 syns...if not more unless I keep my b box free. :sigh:

I usually have a plan of what I'll eat after weigh in. Last week it was SW quiche and a bachelor's rice and very nice it was as well!

I've got WI at 7pm, *rumble rumble* I made chicken curry last night so I'll just heat it up and cook some rice when I get back. And treat myself to a couple glasses of wine. Glug! ;)

Im starving but thats because I want my dinner to hurry up and cook. I am having a huge jacket potato with a HEXA of cheddar and 1 tsp of clover light (1 syn). With that I have got a corn on the cob, tenderstem broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and peas ... yummmmmm

Thanks Princess Sausage :)
DearFatty - Ooooh, I'm even hungrier now! Your dinner sounds delish.

I'm feeling fairly full. I had an apple @ 4.00pm (much to my Dad's disgust - he reckons if I eat less, I'd lose more weight:confused:)

Then I had a diet coke. Having roast lamb tonight, sinning roast potato and flour from onion sauce. Then strawberries and squirty cream.

Had scrambled egg & toast (HEB) for lunch, followed by a thin slice of cheesecake and a hi fi bar!

SEE......... now I've read what everyone is eating....... I'M STARVING!!!! :8855::8855::8855:
Was about to go do some poached eggs but i have ran out of eggs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sooooo... i gonna have to go walk to the shop first and the weather is disgusting :sigh:

i am always hungry even when i'm eating i'm hungry lol i think i have that thing where my receptors don't work to tell my head i'm full.

I am hungry now!!!

Have had the new summer berries mullerlight, some raspberries and a banana for breakfast, now I want my lunch!!! And it's only 11am!!!

Hmmm... maybe I'll go and do the cleaning, then have lunch in about half an hour.

I hate not being at school, because I can eat whenever I like, instead of at set times, which makes life easier!!!

I am hungry now!!!

Have had the new summer berries mullerlight, some raspberries and a banana for breakfast, now I want my lunch!!! And it's only 11am!!!

Hmmm... maybe I'll go and do the cleaning, then have lunch in about half an hour.

I hate not being at school, because I can eat whenever I like, instead of at set times, which makes life easier!!!

I know exactly what you mean, I work at a college and quite enjoy the fact that I can only eat at set times rather than grazing throughout the day - lack of self control, lol. :p

Oh well back to work on Sunday for me...

Back