Anyone else still feeling cold??

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:gen125:Hi all.

I know I am ill anyway, but I just can't shift the feeling of being cold and have had it for the last 2 weeks!!! :sigh:

I am ok in the morning, but around lunch time, I am sat at work with my fleece on!

Is anyone else suffering too???

After 2 days of eating rubbish - kept feeling hungry due to virus, I have my weigh-in this evening and I am really not looking forward to it!!! Oh well......:gen125:

I have felt cold too Mrs V, been having alot more hot water drinks to warm me up. You will feel cold sometimes when in Ketosis, and you have done so well with 24lbs off...lost some of the lagging lol..

Also as your feeling feel that probably got a lot to do with it. Keep the fleece on have a hot drink, and as soon as you can get off home and get under the duvet..

Hope you are feeling better soon. hunx

p.s. you go to your weigh in, it won't be as bad as you fear....xx

Aww thanks Maggie!

I am supposed to be working this evening too (I am a registered Baby Sitter), but I think I should cancel as I wouldn't want the children to become poorly either!

Mrs V
Last night i was so cold in bed , i had to put the heating on again and asked my son to turn it off before i feel asleep with it left on , really was not on long . But yes cold blur

Cold here too. So I've decided to treat myself to lovely bath smelly stuff and just soak there - keeps you warm for a while afterwards, and you can waft perfume around gorgeously. Maybe we should all get electric blankets for Christmas!

I will nick my sons electric blanket hehe , what he used to do was not turn it off and could be on for days , now its put away .

Back