Anyone else struggling sleeping

Shazpaz

Every night I am completely awake until about 3.30ish, then I wake up every hour and cannot get back to sleep. This is not like me.....I LOVE MY BED!!

The last time i did CD i couldnt sleep too.Strange.
Im fine sleeping on LT though.

xxx

Shazza I have never slept so well since doing LT, all I can suggest for what its worth is try your best to banish me from your thoughts:p x

Yes Shaz, me too! The last two nights, and normally I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow!
I just thought it was because the nights are a bit lighter.
I also have had repeated dreams about eating!:argh: Last night it was a packet of peanuts, the night before it was a mr kiplings apple pie... lol, funny thing is I eat neither of them in real life lol

uuummmmm its very strange. I never had this problem on Lipotrim, but am wondering whether CD has something different in it. Its like I'm on speed or something........and I'm not!!

Garry I'll try my best...not sure I can though!;)

Not sleeping is a pain.....me thinks its the "change in the weather" and our bodies are re-adjusting into the next season.......

Shaz, read my previous post from another thread this morning... I more or less said the same re. the speed thing!:
(quote)
I just want to say to Lumpy and Granny, and everyone else who's on thier first few days and struggling STICK WITH IT!
Honestly ladies, I'm only on day 6 and today I feel BRILL!! Its almost like someones spiked my vanilla and coffee this morning with a hyper drug! I'm raring to go, and you will get there too. I've had 4 kids to run round after while going through the crappy stage, and it was very hard indeed, but today......
"Look out house... the whirlwinds comin through":whip:

They aren't gonna know whats hit em :D:D:D

I havent been able to have a good nights sleep since about day three,the best of it all is our daughter has started sleeping almost through the night,first time in two years and now when I have the opportunity to sleep,I cant,sods law!

I havent been able to have a good nights sleep since about day three,the best of it all is our daughter has started sleeping almost through the night,first time in two years and now when I have the opportunity to sleep,I cant,sods law!

Murphy's Law Shamrock:(

ive been the same. i really aint been sleepin well for the past few nites. so annoyin wen i wake up every other hr to c the time. also ive been avin ALOT of food dreams. dreamt the other nite i was eatin a mushroom chow mein with pancake roll, and woke up feelin sick. strange for me, cuz i love chinese food!! lol.

Ditto. Sleep patterns have definately changed for me since i started CD. ALl part of the exciting adventure!

Back