Anyone else struggling??

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
I'm finding this sooo hard atm all I want to do is eat all the time :(
Been like this since last Thursday and can't get back into it!! Feel bloated fat and horrible!
My holiday is in 8 weeks and really Want to look good but it's not gonna happen if I carry on being a pig!
Anyone else feeling like this!? Or is it just me being a greedy pig?!? :(

hi
We all have our bad moment.Those who say they never feel like that are lying to themselves (and us).Try to focus on something else.You'll find if you are busy you don't think about food.It will help and if it doesn't work remember falling off the wagon once in while IS NOT the end of the world. keep your chin up it'll get better soon.

Thank you :)
I've been yoyo dieting for so many years now it gets so damn tedious!! I know I can do it and I think that's what annoys me so much.
I've been literally binging when im not even hungry and it's so hard as I'm a nursery nurse so surrounded by food all day everyday makes it 10 times harder :(
I just need to put my mind to it and get on with it.
I don't wanna weigh myself on saturday as I know it's gonna be a big gain but If I don't I'll never know the damage I've made!
Sorry about the rant just feels better getting it off my chest :)

I'm the same cupcake. I'm sat here now replying to every post to take my mind off eating.

I'm pretty hungry now. But if I keep saying oh one more snack won't hurt ill be fat forever.

I get 30pp per day which to me isn't a great deal compared to what I used to eat. I haven't had a lot today & I've used every last point.

I could dip into my weeklys but I don't want too as I have a holiday in 10 weeks & I really really! want to wear a bikini for the 1st time in my life, so I've band the weeklys! lol x

Yeah being on here deffo takes your kind off eating and makes you feel abit better :)
I'm on 30pp a day too and normally always have to go into my weeklies otherwise I know I'll fail even more like this past week :/
How are your losses with not having weeklies?
We're kinda in the same boat as we're going on holiday around the same time lol
I wore a bikini on holiday last year and I were just short of 16 stone size 18 but they were tight! I look back now and can't believe I done it I must have looked awful!
I'm 13st 3 atm well prob alot more after this week and ideally wanted to lose another stone maybe more for my holiday and hopefully would look reasonably nice! :)

U have already lost 3st since last year, that really is good, I think the longer ur on a diet plan the harder it gets, first few weeks are easy, I'm at wk 14 now and am having a lot of eating urges but to have lost 3 st is amazing, so well done u!
What u need to do now is make a fresh start, make 13,3 ur start weight and start again! Maybe this will help

Have u made sure ur on the right amount of pp? I started at 13.2 and 5ft and was on 26pp?

that's the spirit ladies!!a bad week isn't a failure it's being human:D
If you are feeling hungry maybe try and eat more fibre as they feel you up better (easier said than done I know) and use your syns wisely.If you are like me and can't live without chocolate use them on it. You'll see you won't feel like you are dieting so much!!!!good for the spirit!:)

I'm really struggling today was doing ok had everything pointed then went swimming and have been in so much pain since im now up to 33 points (my daily is 26) feel so disappointed in myself yet really want to reach for another biscuit and drink!
Think I need to go to bed do I don't eat anything else!!!

Thanks for your encouragement everyone :) Its a good way of thinking start from the weight I'm at now so I'm def gonna weigh myself sat morning and see the damage then go from there! I think I'm on the right daily pp im 13st 3 (was last week but know I'm more now) and I'm 5ft 6, to be honest dont think I'd be able to survive on any less.

giles86 said:
I'm really struggling today was doing ok had everything pointed then went swimming and have been in so much pain since im now up to 33 points (my daily is 26) feel so disappointed in myself yet really want to reach for another biscuit and drink!
Think I need to go to bed do I don't eat anything else!!!

Just think though you've prob earned them extra points I've ate by swimming so don't be so disheartened :) or maybe count them in your weeklies? I know what it feels like though, just hope I can stick to it today, all your comments are so reassuring and helpful :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Just think though you've prob earned them extra points I've ate by swimming so don't be so disheartened :) or maybe count them in your weeklies? I know what it feels like though, just hope I can stick to it today, all your comments are so reassuring and helpful :)

Well I counted them in my weeklies I just don't really like using the weekly points. Got weighed this morning and feel like crying still 3 days till weigh in be super good till then.

Good luck for today we can do this :)

You have done so well, just draw a line under the "bad days" and start again :) .... i too have lost nearly 3 stone, and even tho i still got alot more to lose, i feel so much better about myself, and it is very easy to think .."oh i will just have 1 bar of choccie tonight" but were just human and temptation can get us into trouble, so that 1 bar of choccie,then turns into 1 portion of chips, 1 packet of crisps, etc then before we notice, "weight gain" has struck .... we all do it at times, my weight has been up and down these past few weeks, as i thought i could do this without counting points ... WRONG!!! LOL .... be easy on yourself,and just start again :)

zi-ann said:
You have done so well, just draw a line under the "bad days" and start again :) .... i too have lost nearly 3 stone, and even tho i still got alot more to lose, i feel so much better about myself, and it is very easy to think .."oh i will just have 1 bar of choccie tonight" but were just human and temptation can get us into trouble, so that 1 bar of choccie,then turns into 1 portion of chips, 1 packet of crisps, etc then before we notice, "weight gain" has struck .... we all do it at times, my weight has been up and down these past few weeks, as i thought i could do this without counting points ... WRONG!!! LOL .... be easy on yourself,and just start again :)

I dont think you realise how easy it is to put the weight back on, although I should know by now!! I've been good for the first time in 8 days today, got 12pp left for tea which I'm gonna have lots of veg and chicken :) its my weigh in day tomorrow and I'm do nervous :/ also got some curly wurlys for a sweet treat after :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I'm finding this sooo hard atm all I want to do is eat all the time :(
Been like this since last Thursday and can't get back into it!! Feel bloated fat and horrible!
My holiday is in 8 weeks and really Want to look good but it's not gonna happen if I carry on being a pig!
Anyone else feeling like this!? Or is it just me being a greedy pig?!? :(

Hiya I'm new to this and felt i had to reply, I've been a ww for 2 yrs and have been at goal for 1, I don't feel like I've won my battle at all. I struggle every day and force myself sometimes to make the right food choices. Is it always going to be like this!?!

Well done for staying at goal for a year that's amazing :) I think it's always going to be a struggle but I guess if I don't want to be overweight and unhappy it's something I've got to do! Im currently not going to any classes but once I'm near goal I think I'll join to keep me motivated and ensure I don't slip and get stuck in a rut of eating rubbish again...like this week!! I've still got 8pp left and I'm going to have a hot choc with a curly wurly which still leaves me with 4 :) I'm just glad I've had my first 100% day and now I'm back in the game :D

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Well done for staying at goal for a year that's amazing :) I think it's always going to be a struggle but I guess if I don't want to be overweight and unhappy it's something I've got to do! Im currently not going to any classes but once I'm near goal I think I'll join to keep me motivated and ensure I don't slip and get stuck in a rut of eating rubbish again...like this week!! I've still got 8pp left and I'm going to have a hot choc with a curly wurly which still leaves me with 4 :) I'm just glad I've had my first 100% day and now I'm back in the game :D

Well done! Enjoy your curly wurly and hot choc! I'm having a zero pp day to try to redeem myself for going crazy yesterday!! Never tastes as good as I think it will so why do I do it!! Mmmm apple for me tonite, may go crazy and have a sugar free jelly too!! Living the dream!!

I feel like this too! Trying to avoid eating atm but I'm absolutely starving. Just took some bikini photos to motivate myself and its worked, I don't want to eat any more for the evening but I wish the hunger would go away.

Rose Bud said:
I feel like this too! Trying to avoid eating atm but I'm absolutely starving. Just took some bikini photos to motivate myself and its worked, I don't want to eat any more for the evening but I wish the hunger would go away.

Have some fruit to eat something! I freeze grapes and pretend they r sweets!! When I'm hungry like that I normally brush my teeth and that kinda stops the hunger pains! How many pp in toothpaste!!

What r frozen grapes like? I always thought u had to let fruit defrost b4 u ate them? Do u swallow ur toothpaste?

sarah88 said:
What r frozen grapes like? I always thought u had to let fruit defrost b4 u ate them? Do u swallow ur toothpaste?

No not yet !! Frozen grapes r really nice!! They r like boiled sweets on a way, try them,

Back