Anyone else struggling??

jackie woo said:
No not yet !! Frozen grapes r really nice!! They r like boiled sweets on a way, try them,

Will have to try them! I just never thought of pointing toothpaste cause I never swallow it, but some ppl do!

sarah88 said:
Will have to try them! I just never thought of pointing toothpaste cause I never swallow it, but some ppl do!

I hope they don't! Ww gone mad!! Don't get enough pp as it is without having to use them on that!!!

this made me giggle! Pointing toothpaste lol
Frozen grapes, will deffo have to try these!! Brought some melon tonight as I love it and it's good for me :) woo!! Just painted my nails to occupy my hands so I don't eat hehe

Hi girls I'm the same I've a stone gained since jan and I just can't seem to stop I've been a member of weight watchers like forever think I've books going back to 2001 so ya. Must say the old ww worked for me and I lost 50lbs and became gold mbr but two kids later I've all my weight back up and went back last yr and when looked at the pro points I said no but I have now rejoined and said I'm giving the pro points a go. Joined 2 weeks ago lost 2lbs first week and put 1 n half up last (blaming Easter n chocolate eggs in house and I couldnt resist) so not a great start. But after my weigh in last tue decided I'm fooling myself so I've pointed everything since Wednesday but it tough I'm here with the hubby watching tv and I've my points for day used but would like to have a treat but saying no I'm actually fighting with myself. We just got to keep tryin n keep pointing! Anyways sorry for rant!

Yeah I know what you mean, it's so hard to say no to treats especially when everyone else is having something naughty :( I can't actually believe it though I weighed in this morning and lost 2lbs :/ I've been awful all week like beyond awful it was only yesterday I actually got back on track but hey I ain't complaining :D onwards and upwards from here!! I'm babysitting atm and I've had chicken pasta salad for 6pp and porridge for breakfast so got 21pp for rest of the day although were going out tonight for my dads bday so it means alcohol and they want a takeaway and I'm gonna try and be strong to say no! My weeklies do start from today though so if I do have one I can count it :)

Well done on being down two pounds! I'm so hoping I'll be down 2 on Tuesday night when I go to class! Do you weigh in every sat?

I'm struggling badly too :( lost 9.5lbs in my first 5 weeks then had a break due to going on holidays came back 4lbs gain but instead of this spurring me on i went into melt down and have another 1.5lb on... i'm starting again from scratch today, i am due to go on holidays in 5 weeks and would really love to have 1/2 stone or more off, right now it seems like a mountain to climb :(

good luck mazziecoupe! we all have off days/weeks at least you are trying again and not giving up!

Back