Anyone else tried this ?

emski

Gold Member
im confused what is it. i dont like the way it doesnt look at all like my body shape, i have put in my 'stats' but the virtual body doesnt have the lumps and bumps like mine does and its thighs arent touching like mine

im confused what is it. i dont like the way it doesnt look at all like my body shape, i have put in my 'stats' but the virtual body doesnt have the lumps and bumps like mine does and its thighs arent touching like mine

lol

I'll give it ago and see what I get. Can't see it being anything like me either lol

Just made mine and it looks a bit like me hairwise at least he he

But my stomach and thighs are a lot bigger in real life:(

Maybe we just think they are bigger lol I wish!!! Anyways its a bit of fun and maybe a wee incentive to see what you could look like (ish) I have loaded mine onto my picture gallery.. feel free to check them out. I have done starting weight, what I am now and what I would like to be.

Well you're alot slimmer than me lol

I've uploaded mine too:D I can't wait to look like the pic:)

I done that on a different site but it wasn't nearly as fat as I was when I started!

Same here Taz I did mine once before.................. and get this she had a flat stomach! I was 18 stone for gods sake no way was (or is) it flat! xxx

:rotflmao: That was soooo funny, I had to put about 40 extra pounds on to make it look anything like me, also bits stick out all over my body that she did not have. Far too much information, me thinks. :whistle:

:eek: 'Good Lord' I sound really attractive dont I :giggle:

Made me laugh though so thank you

Back