Anyone else trying to shift baby weight??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by NearlyYummyMummy, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. NearlyYummyMummy

NearlyYummyMummy Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone!
    New to the site and after spending most of last year pregnant and giving birth to a beautiful baby girl at the start of this year I am ready to start my next journey..............bye bye baby bulge!
    Anyone else going through the same sort of thing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KatHmum

KatHmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.55%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Me! I had my baby boy in Sept and put on a massive ammount of weight. How are you finding Exante?

4. NearlyYummyMummy

NearlyYummyMummy Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just started today and so far im feeling good! Havent slipped up once! I thought it was going to be hell today but it was better than I thought!
    Well done on your losses so far there great I hope I can follow!
    I put on a massive amount when I was pregs kept telling myself that it didnt matter if I over ate it would fall off once the baby was here but shock horror it hasnt! Looks like were both trying to lose the same amount so heres to yummy mummies with bikini bods by summer!

5. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, I'm sort of in the same boat. My baby girl is 2, I have shifted the weight I gained with her. Now I need to make a start on some of the weight I put on with my son! he will be 6 in april
    I put on at least 4st after he was born :sigh:
    Anyway its getting shifted just can't decide on a final weight goal x x

6. Moosey21

Moosey21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi. I'm new to this forum and I have to say I'm finding it a fantastic help!
    I had my baby boy in August and also pigged out while pregnant and am now trying to shift it!
    I've started on exante and am pleasantly surprised by how tasty it is. Only on day 2 and I've got the hunger pangs that most people experience initially. Have distracted myself with a manicure!! Lol
    Must shift the last of my weight before I go back to work in May!

7. Moosey21

Moosey21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  8. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Meee!! I had my beautiful girl in Sept 2010 and am in my first week of WW! Need to lose this weight so bad, need my confidence back! I feel Im doing well so far but will find out tomoro at my weigh in! Had a few drinks Saturday night tho :-/ eeek!

9. Bettyme

Bettyme Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I had my baby last summer and have just managed to wean him, he wouldn't take a bottle so i couldn't go on a diet. I find ww or similar diets too difficult, I'm an all or nothing kind of person so am doing Exante.

I put on so much weight while I was pregnant and have been feeling pretty sorry for myself for the last few months. I hate being fat and feel frustrated with myself because before I got pregnant I lost loads of weight with LL.

Anyway, back to square one... This is my second week on Exante, I'm feeling okay and know in eleven weeks the weight will be gone and I'll be three stone lighter, I can't wait!

I'm planning on being pregnant again at the end of the year, any tips on how to keep the weight off?

10. nati_jade

nati_jade Member

Meee! Had my little girl in December and have been casually dieting without it making a dent. So it's time to get serious! :) I've lost 4lb this week, but finding it really hard, especially finding time to exercise. :-/ x

11. sal210707

sal210707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    me! Had a baby girl in April...very frustrated as put 5 stone on with first baby and shifted it...promised myself i wouldn't do it again and put on 3 this time!!!! lost 1 so far and my exante products are on there way so i can't wait to start|!!!! Since sun i have been finishing off left over LL products in cupboard... do any of you have a meal in the evening? ... can't wait to shift this 2 stone!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.