Anyone else use all 3 plans?

Maximus

Gold Member
Just noticing as a lot of people do one plan for a week and then change. At group I attend, a lot of people do 100% extra Easy.

I alternate all three on a daily basis. This way i find I do not rest on my laurels, and can never find an "easy way" - I always plan, cook, shop - basically it makes me think.

I'm lucky in that I favour no particular plan or food-type.

Anyone else alternate between all three plans on a regular basis?

I don't tend to do Red. Mainly I do EE, but if I'm not having meat or fish one day, then I'll have a Green day.

I like to alternate the plans, It stops me getting bored by being able to enjoy and cook new meals etc :)
Also stops me from eating the same meals over and over again so I do like to mix the plans up.
xxx

I rejoined last wednesday and ive been doing EE and green days. In the past i lived on green but then got bored of just green, i havnt been bored with EE and green days. (very rare i would do red)

Shall see how the scales show tomorrow evening at 1st weigh in.

:D

I don't tend to do Red. Mainly I do EE, but if I'm not having meat or fish one day, then I'll have a Green day.

Me too - I love the EE plan as I don't need to worry about weighing anything (well free stuff anyway), but if I have a day where I don't happen to eat meat I'll do green so I can have the extra Hexs.

I tend to stick to EE as it seems more like "normal" eating to me. Have the occasional green day when I don't have much meat or fish. Haven't done a red day since I started last July.

Denise

I tend to mix and match between all 3 plans, depending on what I have planned for evening meal. I try and plan a week ahead to make sure I have enough in the house to follow it properly, and not get tempted :)

I try to do all 3 but really prefer the RED days as i am a big meat and veg eater. Only been doing it for 2 weeks. Howevver, i stay fuller for longer on GREEN days xxxxx

I've been doing all 3 plans this week- will have to see how it works out at weigh in tomorrow, but it's been nice to be able to adjust to what's more convenient that day.

I swap daily between EE, Red and an old plan called Mix2Max. I don't do green days very often.

I liked mix 2 max, will maybe do a few of them next week.
Years ago I always did red, but now I prefer green and a few ee.

I must admit I find extra easy a little "too easy" - it's not the same when you don't have to think about it.

Plus, I prefer the extra HEX's on the other two plans!

Maybe I'm caracking up lol.

Steve

I liked mix 2 max, will maybe do a few of them next week.

Funnily enough, I chose mix 2 max today and wondered why it appears to have been discontinued. It appears to have been replaced by EE but why? Surely it didn't just stop working, so what made SW switch to EE and reduce the number of HEX? I like mix 2 match because it's flexible like EE but with the same HEX as red or green.

I like to mix my days up too, that's the best thing about the plan. I never feel like I'm getting bored and it allows you to have the flexibility for the plan to fit around your life

I used to always stick to either EE or Green but last week a did two days of Red and feel like it made a big difference (basically because I had a bit of a naff week yet still lost 2lb!!)

Leapfrog said:
Funnily enough, I chose mix 2 max today and wondered why it appears to have been discontinued. It appears to have been replaced by EE but why? Surely it didn't just stop working, so what made SW switch to EE and reduce the number of HEX? I like mix 2 match because it's flexible like EE but with the same HEX as red or green.

Think it has been kept as a consultant tool for them to give to people who are struggling - to shake things up a bit.

do you all get pretty good weight losses then if u do a day on each plan? i was thinking this too but i didnt want my body to go into shock of being messed around with each plan, if you get what i mean

Back