Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I have one dubs, I use it for anything I'd cook on a baking tray! Chips, kick chicken, drumsticks as a snack, sausages, I've cooked steak in it....I use it most days.

I have an acti fry,I haven't really experimented with it yet but I do use it to make sweet potato chips and before I bought one I never used to like sweet potatoes and now I do. I have made roast potatoes in it but I have been told by other people who have been over for dinner that they prefered them when I made them in the oven.

Hi guys! Remember me? Lol. Was talking to a friend of mine the other night & looked this up to show her how i'd started at SW.
How's everyone doing, at target, maintaining, losing or what?
Few changes with me: i think i left here around the 10 stone mark (?) after that i went down to 9 stone & have been there since.
Don't do SW anymore, find it too restrictive, instead i eat well most of the time & exercise a few times a week & am pretty active inbetween.
Have finished my MA & am now working toward my Phd. Lost my Mum a number of months back :( but finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel again.
Are we all excited for Christmas? I'm not feeling festive just yet, but hopefully start preparations this weekend which should elf up my attitude lol.
Love to u all, Megs xx

Hi guys! Remember me? Lol. Was talking to a friend of mine the other night & looked this up to show her how i'd started at SW.
How's everyone doing, at target, maintaining, losing or what?
Few changes with me: i think i left here around the 10 stone mark (?) after that i went down to 9 stone & have been there since.
Don't do SW anymore, find it too restrictive, instead i eat well most of the time & exercise a few times a week & am pretty active inbetween.
Have finished my MA & am now working toward my Phd. Lost my Mum a number of months back :( but finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel again.
Are we all excited for Christmas? I'm not feeling festive just yet, but hopefully start preparations this weekend which should elf up my attitude lol.
Love to u all, Megs xx

Hi Megs, so sorry to hear about your mum, I lost mine just over a year ago so know how you feel very hard going, I found the first christmas hard going as well hope you got through it ok, I know after christmas last year I found very hard but had some more sadness which made me miss my mum even more. but this year so far is much better I still miss her but guess we are learning to live with it now!

I stuck to SW and had a baby weighed in after birth 25 pounds down so was delighted with that, I was back to were I was pre pregnancy, gained a little over christmas got most of it off but had a 3.5 gain last week! I was not happy with struggled to see were it came from! so this week I have restarted as a week 1 and making sure I weigh my healthy extra A and plan and write down my syns day 5 today and feeling good hope I see a good loss so I can get back on track and get my next goal club 10

I'm new here but weigh in is a Thursday for me. Tomorrow will be my first but a sneaky peek has revealed a 4lb loss. I'd be delighted with that but will wait for the final result tomorrow. I'm terrified!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Hey There!
New to the site but I've been doing Slimming World for about a month and a half (Start date March 10,2016)now.
I've lost 1st4lbs so far! I joined mainly to have support during the week as I always feel horrible a couple days before my weigh-ins (Thursdays!)
Hopefully some of ye are still active on here! xx

Hi, hope you don't mind if I join in. I started as last Thursday at 19 St 10. My first weigh in will be Thursday and I'm dreading it. I'm really good all day and then in the evening it's like a monster takes over and I eat all my syns and more in chocolate :( even as I'm chewing I berate myself and feel disgusted.
It's probably the worst week for me to start, being star week but I just don't seem to be in control.
I've decided to just start each day fresh and see if things are more in control over the next few days. I'm determined not to throw in the towel....I figure it's just my brain trying to sabotage me
Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi all,

I will be weighing in at home on Thursdays and am an online member. This Thursday will be my first weigh in and I am nervous but feeling positive - would love to have some buddies to do this with as I can't get to group

Hi, hope you don't mind if I join in. I started as last Thursday at 19 St 10. My first weigh in will be Thursday and I'm dreading it. I'm really good all day and then in the evening it's like a monster takes over and I eat all my syns and more in chocolate :( even as I'm chewing I berate myself and feel disgusted.
It's probably the worst week for me to start, being star week but I just don't seem to be in control.
I've decided to just start each day fresh and see if things are more in control over the next few days. I'm determined not to throw in the towel....I figure it's just my brain trying to sabotage me
Has this happened to anyone else?
Good luck cake - I think your idea of starting each day fresh is a great one.

Back