Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey RB - good to see you're still around! I've been better lately diet wise but it's coming off very slowly - 2.5lbs in 3 weeks!!

Hi guys, glad you are all still around. Struggling to be good! Had a few days of indulgence.
Need to start a fresh ready for weigh in at home next week.
Bbx

So lovely to see some familiar faces. Ive had an awful 2 months in general so need to pick up my feet and start back only worry now is changing my old sw habbits to my new very limited budget. May try give myself a motivational boost tonight start up in morning fresh mind and all that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Dubs, all good - missing Pebs and her mad motivation. Kids are fine , had joe with the paediatrician today - all good thankfully!! How's Eabha doing??
she's great ta smurf. Little miss has started walking!!! She's only 11 months!!! Someone needs to tell her nanny is not ready for her to grow up that fast!!!!

image-1442145334.jpg

I'm good thanks dubs,trying to private myself in sticking to plan lol !!!!
Thought of I signed back in on here it might help .
Have got to shift this weight by August,I am going on holiday,and my daughter is getting married,and I'm a bridesmaid !!!!!
How's things with you,are you still healthy eating ?
I see susmurf,RB and billy bear are still on here too,I am hoping to be posting on here a lot to keep me on the straight and narrow lol xx

Hey Trace, great to hear from you - anything from Pebs at all? Good work on yesterday! I was a bit disappointed- after weighing myself sat morning and being at my lowest ever (since being born!) I had a night away with friends of martins. I tried to be good but still managed to eat a steak sandwich, drink 2 glasses of wine and 4 coots light. I got right back in today but I'm sure the damage is done!

Hey smurfy,good to hear from you too. I did speak to her a while ago by text but haven't heard from her since :)
I'm sure your night out didn't ruin things,but I have slipped a little bit tonight,so don't feel too bad lol !!!!xx

Hi ladies.
Tracey am so bold if Kate that I'm not following anything except the biscuit tin!!!
Am still at 12 8 tho so somehow managing to maintain. Not what I'd b doing ideally but at least no back pedalling!!
Need to get back to it but it's so hard to prepare when I only get to sit down at 9pm. N that's without adding any more prep to my day...
Helps that Éabha eats with us now as it means I have to cook good nutritious food. Am not filling my baby with crap!! :)
Hope ur Bith good x

image.jpgHey dubs,it's good that you are maintaining,and you did so well when you was pregnant too. And it defiantly helps when you can all eat the same food.
yesterday was a total write off food wise,all I seemed to eat was toast and butter lol !!!!!!
but today the sun is shinning and has motivated me a little bit,so I have everything crossed for a good day ��
Here is my breakfast,so far so good. :)

The the white stuff is scrambled egg and not mash !!!!!!!

Hello, I'm new to this forum and sw! joining this Thurs so my weigh in will be Thursday at 7:30pm do you post your weekly weigh in here? I need to join a support forum to keep me motivated! what threads do you recommend reading? I'm doing big shop on Friday to get all my foods in for two weeks.

Hi bettyblushes! Welcome to the thread, although it's not the lively place it used to be - we had a sergeant major called Pebbles and she's gone MIA and we're missing her. She's a dinger at butt kicking. I haven't done a Thursday weigh in for a while, but if you're in so am I and we can keep each other company.

As for other threads, the through the stones to your zone ones are good as everyone in there will be at the same stage as you. There might be a thread for your locality too ( I'm in Ireland and we have a very active thread!)

thankyou! I'm still learning this forum thing. I didn't get notified of your reply! I join this week so I'll post my weigh in weight! I think I'm 13st but my scales are dodgy!! 1st from pre pregnancy weight two stone from a healthy BMI!!!

Back