Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

How was your first family Christmas dubs xxxx

Aww was lovely ta hun. Éabha hadn't a clue but loved all the attention n fuss
She's poorly bless her. She has a cough n cold. Typical first time she's ever sick is her first Christmas!!! But she was in good form n was all smiles n giggles :)

How was urs?

Hi everyone. I have been away many months and feel I need to return. Have had a crazy few months at work. Trained for and ran a half marathon which helped keep me in shape, although gained muscle weight. So now feeling I need to get back to SW and catch up with you all.
Husband's birthday tomorrow, so will weigh on Thursday and go ftom there!
Looking forward to keeping in touch again.
Love Billybear

Hey! Im also joining sw n from home xx weigh ins Thursdays :) im 14.6 target to b 12st or 11st 6. Somewhere between that!! :) good luck all !!

hi everyone. christmas is over new year is here and my childs party is over so now its back to reality. i no its not thurs but ive put up two pounds over xmas n and now need a good kick in the behind to get motivated again. only joined two weeks before xmas but i was doin so well. the plan was to stay somewhat good over the festive season but that all went by the waist-side. . . . anyone else in the same boat

hello I did red plan in the past and am going to start again tomorrow. Thursday weigh inn for me. I have twins who are now 11 months. I have 18 kilos to loose which is quite a lot. Have learnt to live with my baby over stretched tummy but would like it to be smaller. I am doing red as it is the only plan they did here in Malta and the ee apart from seeming too good to be true, i dont think i will be able to control myself. anyone doing red/ original and want to be my support buddy? my only headache is choosing what to cook for me and hubby now :)

Hi to the new guys, very quiet on here..
Lost 1.5 lbs. Pleased with that as not been too strict as stressed at work.
Good luck everyone.
BBxxx

I'm still Thursday weighing but stopped posting in here because it went quiet :-( hopefully with the new year it will pick up a bit x

Good luck with your diet, I'm struggling to get back into it after Christmas and whilst I used to find it easy to turn down treats before I'm giving in far too easily at the mo :-(

Hi there just restarted slimming world after 6 months off. I weigh on a Thursday I started at 15:1 1/2 and was 14:13 1/2 yesterday so 2 lb which I am really pleased with.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi there just restarted slimming world after 6 months off. I weigh on a Thursday I started at 15:1 1/2 and was 14:13 1/2 yesterday so 2 lb which I am really pleased with.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done x

How is everyone getting on this week? I'm finding it hard enough to get back into the swing of things after Christmas - I've lost a half the last 2 weeks and need a more substantial loss to get me motivated - I only have 11lbs to target but at the rate I'm going it'll be next christmas!

Hey ladies
I am back and lurking doing so bad lately :(

How are things with you all? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back