Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

They are the latest thing from America. They are two little sponge things sandwiched together with butter icing and then icing and sprinkles on top. Will try and put a picture on later if I can figure it out lol.

I don't do red days as I find green are easier for me,but have decided now to do a country a night each week.
I'm going to plan 3weeks of dinners and then just rotate them .
Last night was meant to be English ( but had to use what I had in ), tonight is USA,then Chinese,Indian,Mexican,Italian and the European .
At least it narrows down ideas for me so will give it a go and c what happens :)

Pebs ur dessert sounds delish.. Yum yum..
Tracey I'd be with you on the cruise ship.. Doesn't tickle my fancy at all!! But I do like the food part :D

As for exercise... Eh.. I've not done any at all since before my hols.. Weather is seriously crap here and i'm a lazy git!!
Am babysitting for my brother tonight as his wife is in hospital so will get out playing with the kids on the trampoline.. and my sister in law has an air walker in her sitting room so will do that for as long as I can manage.. The kids are old enough so tehre's no minding in them so no excuses.. :D

made spicy apple cake today and was yummy, very nice . serves 8, 5 syns.
aug16 193.jpg

then joes burger , salad, coleslaw and baked mushroom, butternut chips
aug16 198.jpg

raspberry ripple
aug16 201.jpg

right here goes !!!!!
hopefully the piccys will upload !!

diet coke pork and rice.100_4568.jpg

sw burger,chips and salad with hexa of cheese100_4573.jpg

non sw whoopie pie !!!!100_4570.jpg

yay i think i did it :)

Loving the food pics Pebs ,but tried to post mine but can't see a paperclip at the top of my post ???

If you click "Go Advanced under the post window Tracy its at the top of your screen x

wahooooooo yeeeehahhhh diddly dimping dee - you did it and theyre fab. well done flower. :happy096:

i have always posted my pics on the thread- 'post your pics blah blah .....' but i dont think ive put them on our thread much.

right your challenge is to post your meals on here with mine then we cant cheat - itll keep us on 100%. smurfy you pop in when youve smashed that stone into gravel xxx

now lauren wants to make your whoopeeeedo pie - oh great!
:party0051:

So glad u liked it :)

Will post the recipe for her in the morning, they are quite easy,so not too much mess to be made ,especially if you are like me and get left to clean up !!!

hello all, can i join in on this thread too please. i did ww for 8 weeks with only a 12lb loss and playing around with the same 2lb for the last 4 weeks i got fed up. I have done sw before and gave it a go from home this week.
Got weighed this morning and i have lost 2.5lb i am over joyed!

Welcome mjmummy,and well done on your loss.

I have gained 3pm by the looks of things,which I'm very disappointed with ,but I get my * week yesterday and have been feeling really bloated,more so than usuall. So I am hoping that this is the cause as I have been really on plan this week and really felt like I had lost a bit :(

I think I will give it a couple of days and weigh again to c if there is a difference .

Good luck everyone else xx

Hi mj and welcome, well done on 2.5lb.

Tracy- I'm sure it's the * . you and I have stuck to it my lil ol flower so we are set for a loss definitely . Good idea weigh again . Don't forget little treat tonight tho for completing the week. But only if you know you'll stop at 1. I might just skip my uncounted syn treat this time just cos I dont want to lose my willpower. I'll have a skinny cow and a mint option or choc tofu and it'll be fine.
Hold on I'm off to the weighbridge!

Back