Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Yahoo ladies i'm back. & dosed with the flu combined with jetlag, starting work at 7.30 am, not good!!
Few questions: syns in Lemsip? Are the new-look Mullers still free?
Big shop tomoro eve after work to get my cupboards filled up again, back on track from tomoro morning!
Ry also bout new scales £70 (what?!) reduced to £40, they project ur weight in lights in the air (oh joy) lol. So ill weigh tomoro & assess damage, then i'll know what i have to work with. Off to bed 6am start :( chat soon, missed u all, Megs xo

Hiya meg welcome back. Syns in lemsip, like I'd bother!!! I'll have a check though for you.

Now the muller thing- I started a thread on here called 'is it me or has anyone else noticed a change in....' it's about the mullers and how they've changed to make them thicker and creamier-yuk I say! So on the thread it lists all the syns now but off top if my head the only syns ones are mandarin, banana , black cherry with chocolate, mango pineapple. Toffee still free as is orange and choc oh good. But they're sweeter and gloopy.

Ooh i've had a good 1st day bk on track, had a nice free dinner earlier & the syn total for 2day stands at 3.5, so i might have a wee Green & Black 15g chocy bar, i read they were 4 syns so i have to double check.
Got my big shop sorted :) have a few items to check out syn wise: Shredded wheat fruitful i think & the dolmio low fat bolognaise sauce

aw bless. thanks miss HP. i've just been checking syns on some of my shopping items from today.
mini muller rices (low fat) are 5 syns,
the tesco light choices tomato soup 400g can 9 syns (what! lol)
the batchelors vegetable soup 400g can 8.5 syns (again WHAT! LOL) The Dolmio bolognese sauce with extra mushrooms 320g jar 6.5 syns for the whole jar (hooray),
Superfruity shredded wheat is 4.5 syns for 25g (it says high fibre yet isnt a hex b, i doth protest loudly slimming world :) )
& my favourite (by a country mile) Green & black organic miniatures 15g of delishness (hooray) are between 3.5syns & 4.5 syns depending on which of the 6 varieties you choose (slurp) lol.
can't believe i have bored you all with my shopping list, oh im blaming ryan for the soups, he thought they would help my cold, aww xo

Hi ya pebs glad I'm not the only one on here at this time of night ?!!!!!!
Yeah I'm fine thanks,been having a bit of a **** time lately,so sw went out the window,but am hoping to be back on track soon :)
How's things with you xxxx

I'm good thanks honey, had a really nice few days with other half, he seems to have been hit by cupids arrow all of a sudden and we are getting on, not rowing and he misses me if I go upstairs for longer than 20 mins. !!!

Sw wise, yes good, day 6 100% so far. Really enjoying the food at the moment. Have u read the pirates episode? It helps if we are mad don't you think. Certainly helps me keep on track.

I'm sorry you're having a poop time, anything I can do just inbox me xxxxxxx

Evening ladies.

Sorry to hear things are good for you at the moment Tracy - hope you're ok.

How's everyone doing? I feel a bit rubbish, my throat hurts and deep inside my ears feel itchy and painful :(
HP xx

Evening ladies.

Sorry to hear things are good for you at the moment Tracy - hope you're ok.

How's everyone doing? I feel a bit rubbish, my throat hurts and deep inside my ears feel itchy and painful :(
HP xx

oh thats not good but i think its contagious because i made you ships mate and since then i too have a sore throat , headache and feel pants!

Oh no i think i've smitten the whole crew with my lurgy, tho im slowly getting better :)
<3 to all, na-nite, Megs x
Ps if any of you would like to see some pics of the NYC wedding send me your email & i'll certainly share. Don't really want to share on an open forum as they are of a private family event.

Not worrying d.c.
Im just bk on track a few days after hols.
Quick question: syns in pasta n sauce chicken & mushroom, made with HEx A milk & no butter on a Green day

ooo ahhhh me hearties, well, here we are you orrible crew, weve sailed into the horizon and we are destined for land. will you fall foul on the rocks and be left to the buzzards or will you lie on the desert island sipping pina colada and watching the sunset with a juicy steak, waves lapping at your feet whilst the salty air blows gently through your hair.
its all to be revealed tomorrow when we abandon ship.

so for now i'll update you with how ive been doing.
monday i had slo cooker chicken in red wine - beautiful ! actifried potatoes, marrow, green beans and muller with banana.

tuesday joes sausages wrapped in bacon with boursin and mushroom stuffed marrow and roasted butternut squash.

wednesday prawn mayo sandwich for lunch (fishy dishy) and chicken fajita (mexican dish from atlantic ocean theme) with a warburton wrap (8 syns each) butternut and potato actifried chips and hea cheese.

so ive done the-
pacific ocean - with my beef stir fry
atlantic ocean - fajitas
artic ocean - with my gammon and pepper goulash
indian ocean - having prawn curry tomorrow night

made parsley breaded haddock and chips for my fish meal--

ate loads of fruit and veg every day. walked a fair bit but exercise could have been improved on greatly.

ive really enjoyed this week so watch out to see whats next.

good luck to all for weigh in tomorrow. prepare to walk the plank pirates. im hoping for 2lb loss

:fingerscrossed::party0027:

Hello ladies.

Sounds like you'll be on for that 2lb off Pebbles. I'm still feeling germyfied :-(

Good luck for tomorrow every one

HPxx

Back