Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Megs said:
Ladies i put a wedding pic up, just 1, let me know if its visible

Nothing this end meg

Thats it ladies i wont clog our wee thread with pics, its just so we can put names to faces as i know a good few of u lovelys have pics up :)

sus_murf said:
Oh lovely - it's great to put faces to sort of names!!

Lol yes, sum alternative names in our wee community :) But mine isn't that out there, just plain old Megan, but Megs is the choice for friends & family

Pebs am catching up on ya.. have reached the 12's!!! Seriously cannot remember the last time I near the 12's never mind in them!! Only just mind.. (12st 13.5lb) But still there :D
Lost 1/2 this week.. Which am chuffed with coz was aiming for STS after the wedding last Friday, the munchie days Saturday n Sunday AND its * week.. So a loss is brilliant I think :D
Good luck to all left to WI..

Lovely photos Megs, you're very pretty.

Well done on the loses Pebbles and Dub chick.

I have to walk the plank :cry: :gen157: I don't know how but i have put on 0.5 lb this week :(:cry:

:sigh: HPxx

ah shucks hp, 1/2 lbs not so bad though. 1/2 off is not 1/2 on.

come on glass half full and all that. anyway it fluctuates so much who knows it might have not been there yesterday or not be there today. i know i was 12st 8 2 days ago, and im 12 9 today so i have to take the official wi day weight . so i'll spare your neck this time me hearty, and saves you from the plank.

where is me tracy, ohhhh ttttrrrrraaaaaacccccyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!

where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:flirt2:

well done dubs , cant catch meeeeeeee cant catch meeeeeeeeeee . ;)

Well am down 2.5lbs which is a miracle. I'm quite stressed and emotional at moment and I will want to eat all around me for comfort...I'll try my best. My ticker has gone mad on me too and the site is not working. God it's one of those mornings. Anyway at least I've something off, whether it stays off is another thing :)

Well done Wanttobe, 2.5lbs off is great. I think its the ticker site in general as i've tried to update mine this morning and I can't. I'll try it again later.

HPxx

hi girls, well done wan2b, thats great, dont give in, just because theres another week til wi. i know you can do it, keep the focus, and imagine how youd feel if that 2.5 went back on. i know its hard even when youre not emotional and stressed but believe me you can do it. i have every faith in you not eating the sofa. plan your meals for this weekend and stick to it. we are here if you need to sound off. xxx

oh ps the ticker site has gone mental i tried yesterday and its all upsy daisy

Back