Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Thanx Dubchick :) Lets hope you're right about still processing the junk food. I've been good 2day & have had less syns to help make up for the wkend.
I'm working odd hrs this week, so not ideal for exercise, but i'll try & do sumthing tomoro depending on how tired i am.
I would like to get to a point where i'm exercising 3times a wk every wk, thats definately my goal. I just don't have the weather for it now im livin in the UK.
Hope u get back on track Wanttobe, i'd be like you when i'm upset i would eat.

I wish SW would hurry up & bring out the syns app for iphone, Ryan bought me an ipad2 at the wkend so it would b so handy for checking stuff.

Talk soon girls, Megs xx

Thanx Dubchick :) Lets hope you're right about still processing the junk food. I've been good 2day & have had less syns to help make up for the wkend.
I'm working odd hrs this week, so not ideal for exercise, but i'll try & do sumthing tomoro depending on how tired i am.
I would like to get to a point where i'm exercising 3times a wk every wk, thats definately my goal. I just don't have the weather for it now im livin in the UK.
Hope u get back on track Wanttobe, i'd be like you when i'm upset i would eat.

I wish SW would hurry up & bring out the syns app for iphone, Ryan bought me an ipad2 at the wkend so it would b so handy for checking stuff.

Talk soon girls, Megs xx

No probs.. I also cut back on the amount of carbs I ate.. Tho I kno ur allowed pasta n potatoes etc on SW.. I was having roasted carrot, parsnip n turnip coated in chilli powder n garlic instead of potatoes.. Duno if that helped but I got my desired result :)
Ooh get u, wud luv Jono to go n splash out on me for something new n fancy.. Tho right now I'd settle for it being a GHD!! My straightner seems to hav burnt out the plates and seems to be damaging my hair now while straightening it! :( Am trying to get him to get me one.. So far tho its not working :(
Good luck to everyone.. Hope its 100% days all round :D

Evening ladies,

I've been to aerobics tonight again (I don't understand my slow loses i'm being so good, and my clothes even feel way looser). Just made a quick omelet for dinner.

Hope everyone's doing ok.

HPxx

Dubchick81 said:
No probs.. I also cut back on the amount of carbs I ate.. Tho I kno ur allowed pasta n potatoes etc on SW.. I was having roasted carrot, parsnip n turnip coated in chilli powder n garlic instead of potatoes.. Duno if that helped but I got my desired result :)
Ooh get u, wud luv Jono to go n splash out on me for something new n fancy.. Tho right now I'd settle for it being a GHD!! My straightner seems to hav burnt out the plates and seems to be damaging my hair now while straightening it! :( Am trying to get him to get me one.. So far tho its not working :(
Good luck to everyone.. Hope its 100% days all round :D

Its a great present, i'm v chuffed :) U c Ryan runs his own business & for yrs hes made enough to live comfortably & has kept the business v small scale & ran it from home as an internet venture. I've always done his VAT etc to keep costs down. If u remember he was in Germany before my cousins wedding, he was after a major contract & got it, so hes taking on an accountant, so the ipad2 is my wages for 6 yrs of book keeping lol.

Dubchick i will ask my friend Ruth (model who stayed with me for 6 wks a while bk) to keep a look out for good deals on GHDs. Shes got me a few great bargains on various things in the past.

HP maybe you are replacing a little fat with muscle. This would account for no change in weight & toning up would certainly loosen your clothes.

I managed a crosstrainer session this eve before work, its amazing wat puttin on 4lbs in a wkend will do for you motivation lol.
Hopefully get another session in before Thursday, foods been 100% today again, so fingers crossed for Thursday.
Well im at work so i better get back to it, stack of paperwork won't do itself no matter how politely i ask lol.

Goodnite all (& has everyone else been abducted by the syns aliens?!) lol
Megs xo

Dubchick i will ask my friend Ruth (model who stayed with me for 6 wks a while bk) to keep a look out for good deals on GHDs. Shes got me a few great bargains on various things in the past.

HP maybe you are replacing a little fat with muscle. This would account for no change in weight & toning up would certainly loosen your clothes.

I managed a crosstrainer session this eve before work, its amazing wat puttin on 4lbs in a wkend will do for you motivation lol.
Hopefully get another session in before Thursday, foods been 100% today again, so fingers crossed for Thursday.
Well im at work so i better get back to it, stack of paperwork won't do itself no matter how politely i ask lol.

Goodnite all (& has everyone else been abducted by the syns aliens?!) lol
Megs xo
Aw Megs that would be brilliant.. Thank you :D

HP was just about to say the same about fat to muscle.. Have u done ur inches?? I'd say they're going down heaps while the scales may not be changing too much.. All ur hard work is defo not being wasted.. :)

Hope everyone's good? x

Hiya remember me? Had a bit of time off and I'm not quite done yet! Lots of partying for the lead up to my birthday which is today yahooooooooo! Hope you're all coping without the funny adventures . Good luck for those weighing tomorrow of which I won't be ! Lol xx

pebbles67 said:
Hiya remember me? Had a bit of time off and I'm not quite done yet! Lots of partying for the lead up to my birthday which is today yahooooooooo! Hope you're all coping without the funny adventures . Good luck for those weighing tomorrow of which I won't be ! Lol xx

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the celebrations & don't forget to come back! Lol.
I've just sat down to breakfast (the joys of odd hrs) having done 45 minutes of food prep, so thats all todays eating sorted.
I had a weekend away there myself, so we'll c wat Thursday brings :-D
Happy Birthday again & have 1 for me, ooh & a piece of cake as well, Megs xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pebbles :talk017::happy036::candle1::birthday:

Megs and Dubchick, I've finally got hold of a material tape measure so will do my measurements and see if there are any changes over the next few weeks

Stick at it everyone

HPxx

Ok, you may have read my previous post about the weekend & gaining 4lbs...i got straight on plan after the wkend & managed 2 exeecise sessions (i'm usually really bad- im working on mending my ways exercise wise) & just now i weighed & i'm down the 4lbs plus another 2lbs, so using last WI result its minus 2lbs for me :), Woohooooo!!!!! (ahem,sorry lol).
I'm away for a wee snooze before work later, zzzz, Megs xx

Well done Megs that's brilliant :bliss:

Wanttobe hope you have a better week next week, stick to it :)

I've lost 1.5lbs this week :) so I'm pleased with that. 1.5lbs more to get my stone.

HP xx

MissHP said:
Well done Megs that's brilliant :bliss:

Wanttobe hope you have a better week next week, stick to it :)

I've lost 1.5lbs this week :) so I'm pleased with that. 1.5lbs more to get my stone.

HP xx

Thanks HP & well done to you too. All that effort is paying off :)
I've got 10lbs left to target, although im off on hols in 2weeks time, so that will prob push the amount left to go to target up a fair bit lol.

Good evening girls :) This is my 1st post from my ipad2, so handy :-D
What's everyone been doin?
I had a wee fundraiser at my place today, we did an all day breakfast event instead of a coffee morning for kids with autism, phew! I'm cooked out, lazy nite ahead. We raised £105 so quite good for something that was very last minute

Well done Megs.. That's brill...

Half down for me this week girls.. Which i'm happy with.. Had a booze filled WEEK.. not just weekend!! and had quite a heavy dinner yesterday so was pleased with that..
Good luck to all for a good week :D

Thanks Dubchick, it was a fun event, i was so hungry after makin all those breakfasts tho :p
Went to visit a friend yday & we went to a deli for our lunch. Syn city! I had a big wrap...But i did resist the meal deal of crisps & cake added in & just had water with it. Abit of shoppin then back to my friends & coffee & a lovely vienesse biscuit, more syns! Lol.
Straight back on plan when i got home, a low syn day today & tomorro to make up for it & took Callie hillwalking this morning to undo some damage. I'm just a week away from a * week, so todays walking & a Zumba session before Thursday wil hopefully prevent a gain (fingers crossed :))

Lunch made & off to bed! (Miracle) lol.
No exercise tonight as it poured with rain all day, must b monsoon season ;-)
Huge shop done this eve, so that wil keep me going 2 weeks. & wil get on the exercise tomoro eve. Harass me if i dont!!!! Hehe, goodnight xx Megs :)

Back