Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Salad dressing sounds delish Smurfy :)

Haven't done Aerobics in years HP, it used to be thee thing when i was cheerleading in school, happy memories, of course that was back when i could lift my leg high enough lol :-D

Bought a new handbag today, a nice Kipling shoulder bag, its a nice size without being really massive. Of course i Wanted it but didn't NEED it lol. I told Ryan that it was better i buy a new bag than go off plan for 3 days, so hes been laughing about that all eve.

Dubchick hows the earlier bedtimes going?you can tell from reading this i have slipped tonight but was pretty good last night.

Weekend away this weekend :) with my beloved <3 i must review sum syn options for eating out so i can do sum damage limitation...no research tonite, too tired...nite all, Megs xx

Dubchick hows the earlier bedtimes going?you can tell from reading this i have slipped tonight but was pretty good last night.

Hi Megs.. Yea its not really.. Still after 12 every night when I turn off the tv.. I have downloaded a sleep tracker app to my iPod (touch).. It monitors and records ur sleep pattern.. Not that I needed to see it but i clearly don't sleep soundly..
Must try harder with gettin to bed early tho..
Have been suffering terrible with bad head aches and I know its just from being tired and from straining my tired eyes.. Will try get my head down mayb 15 mins earlier each night til I get to a reasonable time.. Maybe 10:30ish..

Dubchick81 said:
Wohoo Megs.. Was head down n lights out before 11 last night.. So proud of me.. Duno wot way I slept tho coz now I've a creek in my neck :(

Good girl! I was asleep by 11.30, not too bad, will try for 11 tonight & if i see faster losses i'll b in bed straight after work lol lol x
Its a 1lb loss for me this wk :)

STS for me this week :( really annoyed as i have been do good, feel like i should have had party food at the weekend now instead of taking my sw friendly stuff like i did!

Been to another exercise class tonight, blimey was this one hard!! It was an hour of fat burning, push myself as mush as i could! Got 3lb to go to get a stone off!

Well done on the loses ladies, good luck to everyone else.

HP xx

Thanks wanabe :) & well done you, i always find when i get sum weight off then i want to protect my loss & that helps me behave. It'll b the same for u, u wait & c :)

Keep at it HP, you're bound to be in for a good loss next week.

I've just 3 weeks left until hols, so thats keeping me going. I have a bar of choc in my cupboard & i'd really like it, but i won't, i'll have it tomoro within my syns.

Can i get a syns calculation for Pasta Sauce?
Per 100g 40kcal, carbs 7.0g, fat 0.2g.
Portion size 320g
Many thanks!! Megs xo

I'd forgotten about the 1 syn per 20 cals, very useful.
We have just set off on our wee weekend away, looking forward to it, even if it is raining! Lol
Have a lovely weekend girls & wish me luck with my damage limitation!! :-D
Megs xo

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone?
I went jogging again this morning for an hour.

Megs hope you have a good weekend away.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, weathers a bit different this weekend isn't it!!

HP xx

Hi Everybody, i'm back. Had a lovely weekend, despite the rain. Tried my best with the damage limitation, no puddings, no chocs when we went to the cinema. But there was quite a few guys in our group & u know what men are like with their fast food attitude to eating, so on saturday night we ended up in a pizza restaurant & on sunday lunchtime we ended up in McDonalds :-O but... I couldn't be a party pooper.
So... I've weighed this morning to assess damage & i'm up 4lbs. But...i'm not down about it...for the 1st time i came back home & went straight back on plan, normally i end up writing off another 2/3 days.
So...3 full days before WI, i hope i'll be able to manage even a small loss by then to help me on my way back down the ladder again. I'll certainly give it a go :)
Megs xo

Hi Everybody, i'm back. Had a lovely weekend, despite the rain. Tried my best with the damage limitation, no puddings, no chocs when we went to the cinema. But there was quite a few guys in our group & u know what men are like with their fast food attitude to eating, so on saturday night we ended up in a pizza restaurant & on sunday lunchtime we ended up in McDonalds :-O but... I couldn't be a party pooper.
So... I've weighed this morning to assess damage & i'm up 4lbs. But...i'm not down about it...for the 1st time i came back home & went straight back on plan, normally i end up writing off another 2/3 days.
So...3 full days before WI, i hope i'll be able to manage even a small loss by then to help me on my way back down the ladder again. I'll certainly give it a go :)
Megs xo
Well done on the positive attitude Megs.. well proud :D
But remember.. The junk food is still digesting and I bet if ya weigh again in the morning it wont be so bad.. I done that last weekend as I allowed myself a day off plan n ate n drank million.. Tracked it all tho n had gone 19pp over my weeklies :O Pulled it back tho and still managed a 1.5 loss.. So if I can do, u can too.. :D

Well done Dubchick! I'm the same Megs, 3/4lbs on at mo. Was under stress and still suffering migrane and nausea since Sat so diet out the window, whatever came to hand. I usually give up at this point but would be such a shame :cry:

Wanttobe said:
Well done Dubchick! I'm the same Megs, 3/4lbs on at mo. Was under stress and still suffering migrane and nausea since Sat so diet out the window, whatever came to hand. I usually give up at this point but would be such a shame :cry:

No wud b a shame to giv up n undo all ya'v achieved so far. U can do it n u hav us all here for support :) am on fb too if it's easier for u to access feel free to add me. Tho I'm on ww not sw so not sure how much support I can b syns wise...

Wanttobe said:
Thanks Dubchick, I'll try pull it together tomorrow, am one of life's emotional eaters, happy, angry, sad..... :) :break_diet:

Aww big hugs. Thankfully I'm not. It's the only good thing comes with me having a hard time. I tend to lose my appetite when anything stressful is happening

Back