Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Make sure you show us the picture xxxxx
If I get one I will of course...
Had a scan a week ago n it was just like a dot on the screen.. But was raging as the printer had run out of paper so she couldn't give us a pring out :(
Hopefully that's not an issue next week

I'm having a mare with this website but I'm here :(xxx

Arrggghh why can't I post on here ?

Went away for a fab spa weekend, tried to post on Sunday morning while my buddy was snoozing and it wouldn't send. Anyway it seems to like this one. So a good weekend was had eating fab food and drinking cocktails. Had a 2 3/4lb gain but that's ' cope able '

Dubs how are you doing ? Feeling ok? Xx

Trying to climb back on after my indulgent weekend and failing miserably. So tomorrow has to be better. Handed my notice in yesterday too so that's making me feel a bit down n snack happy.
Xxxx

Ahh look at peanut! Really cute xx

Oh work have been complete twits and I'm not happy there :(
Can't wait to leave but then I'm worried about getting work . I may go self employed and offer nursing services to gp surgeries but that means going self employed and needing an accountant .

Had a fab time away last weekend but gained 2 3/4 lb of which I'd lost the 3/4 today . Finding it hard to keep motivated at the moment.

Xxxxxxx

Morning ladies.

Another scorcher in Dublin today n I'm not even outta bed!
Going to penny's today for a wander n hopefully get a couple nice dresses for work. Although the scales are showing nice numbers my tummy is as bloated n trousers just aren't comfortable.

Snap we had Chinese too as a kind of last supper lol. Before we commence the countdown to our holiday 7 1/2 weeks till we go so I've got to be good.

How's that bump doing dubs? Did you get some dresses ?

Planning meals again today and its another scorching gorgeous day in Surrey xx

Snap we had Chinese too as a kind of last supper lol. Before we commence the countdown to our holiday 7 1/2 weeks till we go so I've got to be good.

How's that bump doing dubs? Did you get some dresses ?

Planning meals again today and its another scorching gorgeous day in Surrey xx

Morning :)
I got 1 dress. There's nothing in the shops as they're all having sales n I hate the mess n trawling thru rails...
Bubs is doing just fine ta. Not been feeling too bad either thankfully. Hav about 5 mins a day where I feel rough, get sick, then am good to go :)
Appetites not great tho. I can't eat big meals n usually skip dinner. R hav tiny portion depending how I feel. All I'm wanting in this heat is fresh juicy fruit do its all good :)

How u doing? How did handing in yer notice go? When do u finish up?

That's good I'm glad you're doing ok . Despite the sickness , although its a good sign, and should pass by 12 wks. If it happens first thing in morning try munching a dry biscuit whilst still lying there before actually sitting up. It helps. Ginger nut biscuits are good too.

Handed in notice and they don't want me to go now, well they should treat me better then eh!
Been nursing/ midwifing 26 yrs now and I won't put up with being peed on anymore so there. That's me being all stern lol.

So I need to get on the slimville train again this week to tackle my gain from last week and knock a hole in them there scales . I'd like to lose a stone before I go to Greece so it's a big ask but I'm gonna give it a go. Xx

Last edited:
That's good I'm glad you're doing ok . Despite the sickness , although its a good sign, and should pass by 12 wks. If it happens first thing in morning try munching a dry biscuit whilst still lying there before actually sitting up. It helps. Ginger nut biscuits are good too.

Handed in notice and they don't want me to go now, well they should treat me better then eh!
Been nursing/ midwifing 26 yes now and I won't put up with being peed on anymore so there. That's me being all stern lol.

So I need to get on the slimville train again this week to tackle my gain from last week and knock a joke in them there scales . I'd like to lose a stone before I go to Greece so it's a big ask but I'm gonna give it a go. Xx
If anyone can do it Pebs, you can! Once your mind is set in gear you're super...

I need your help.. I bought steak pieces the other day and have NO idea what to do with them... HELP... was thinking a nice slow cooker meal.. So I can feel like its been handed up to me for a change.. Thought the iron n protein from red meat ud do Sid (the seed) the world of good but I never use steak n am stuck...
Am thinking some sort of casserole but Jonathan is a fussy.. So if I just brown the steak pieces, n bung them in the slow cooker with some potatoes, carrots, onions n stock.... is that my casserole??????

Back