Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Thanks dubs.
I wouldn't worry about yesterdays food,you are doing so well sticking to plan,a little takeaway wouldn't do much damage !
Is all ok,how comes you needed an injection ?xxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Forgot to say I will weigh again on Thursday,hopefully maybe another pound off by then,but won't get my hopes up lol xx

Morning all hope this week is going well for you all!! I have completed a massive achievement I have had three meals a day for the past 5 days!! Haha I had fallen into a habit of skipping meals.. ok now I have to share a bit of it with my inquisitive monkey but feel much better for it. Fingers crossed this hard work shows on the scales on Wednesday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks dubs.
I wouldn't worry about yesterdays food,you are doing so well sticking to plan,a little takeaway wouldn't do much damage !
Is all ok,how comes you needed an injection ?xxx

I have rhesus negative blood and had a teeny bleed so needed to go and have an Anti D injection...
Nothing to worry about :D x

oh that's good there's nothing wrong,sorry to be nosey !!!!!xxx

Hi was wondering if I can join I was doin sw at class before Christmas I have about 5 stone to lose an now goin to do it at home wi on thursday x

Hi was wondering if I can join I was doin sw at class before Christmas I have about 5 stone to lose an now goin to do it at home wi on thursday x

Hiya. Welcome :)

Fab loss Tracy well done xxxx

Welcome Donna xx
Dubby you just keep that bubba warm n cosy and if you give in to a little take away then so be it, look at what you've achieved over these months xxxx

Fab loss Tracy well done xxxx

Welcome Donna xx
Dubby you just keep that bubba warm n cosy and if you give in to a little take away then so be it, look at what you've achieved over these months xxxx
Aww.. Thank you :) Bubs is cooking away nicely... Think she's craving fruit as much as I am...

Well done wobbly that's great!!! Woohoo stay focused you can do it x Dubs its horrid here too windy and very cold brrrrr Rb- I remember the jelly thing well. And the peach slices that used to slip n slide everywhere. I'm a stay the same this week,I've had real munches at night which has got to stop !! Had a few great meals - I can't believe I keep getting behind posting the pics . Thursday - was yummy Joes sausages , ham, eggs, chips and leftover Philly mushroom sauce Then Friday I made this amazing throw it together dinner - I made actifry potato slices, added onions, bacon and mushrooms to it when they were about 6 mins off being cooked. Then threw some grated cheese and garlic granules on Then added two poached eggs - heaven!!!

Ooh that thrown together dinner looks fab - other than the mushrooms obvs.!

Morning ladies...
Yesterdays food:

First thing... Hot water with lemon wedge. Cuppa tea :) 750ml water
Brekkie: Porridge, made on water with linseed (HeB x2) Orange. Hot water with wedge of lemon
Lunch: Homemade veg soup (which KILLED me with heartburn for the day!) 2x Mini Wholemeal Pittas (8syns) with Ex Light Mayo (1syn), Chicken and sweetcorn 750ml water- 9syns
Dinner: Baked potato. Mixed veg. Slice Gouda Cheese (Had cooked a fillet of duck to have too but discovered I don't like duck! ;) Raspberry Leaf Tea.
Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Apple. Banana
HeA: Whole Milk in tea thru the day
Total Syns for the day... 9

Good day there dubs :)

I remember pregnancy heartburn,I had it all day with all four kids,it was a killer !!!xx

Good day there dubs :)

I remember pregnancy heartburn,I had it all day with all four kids,it was a killer !!!xx

Was my own fault really coz the soup had onions, garlic, paprika, turmeric, curry spice and pepper in!! All the things that trigger HB!! Dunno what I was thinking making it!! But thankfully I don't get it too bad and a sip of milk usually eases it :)

Back