Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey em , here's to A great start from tomorrow.

Look what I am the proud owner of !

View attachment 122983

And I made some veg soup - yum

View attachment 122984

think you should offer holiday camps for us Pebbles - your food looks amazing and you could set us little boot camp challenges. ! x

Am so looking forward to our Green Curry this evening. The Quorn Chilli went down really well last night - put so much green chilli in it that you wouldn't have known it wasn't beef so I didn't say anything until half way through the meal. The look of disgust on DH face !!! hee hee. Am now eating the left overs on a jacket potato for lunch as I type.

think you should offer holiday camps for us Pebbles - your food looks amazing and you could set us little boot camp challenges. ! x

Am so looking forward to our Green Curry this evening. The Quorn Chilli went down really well last night - put so much green chilli in it that you wouldn't have known it wasn't beef so I didn't say anything until half way through the meal. The look of disgust on DH face !!! hee hee. Am now eating the left overs on a jacket potato for lunch as I type.

I do this... I make up a homemade sauce, wait til dinners over.. Ask if OH enjoyed it.. Then tell him what it was.. ha ha..
He does be horrified I've made him eat such food!!!! lol

I do this... I make up a homemade sauce, wait til dinners over.. Ask if OH enjoyed it.. Then tell him what it was.. ha ha..
He does be horrified I've made him eat such food!!!! lol

Hee hee. I bet he is wondering what I am going to put in green curry!!! Might pretend its quorn chicken when it isn't really !

Hee hee. I bet he is wondering what I am going to put in green curry!!! Might pretend its quorn chicken when it isn't really !

Lol you bad girl !

Ha ha... Do... But do it after he's eaten it...
If I said that messing to my OH he point blank wouldn't it coz he'd think I was trying to fool him ha ha

Hey dub how are you feeling ? Did you get much rest over weekend ? Xx

Hi Pebs... Doing good ta... Back is BREAKING but otherwise am good.. :)
Just rang n got my GTT results.. All's clear thank God!
Rest?? Hmmm... What's that??? I did... If you call 3 loads of washing, cleaning kitchen, cooking dinners/lunches/breakfasts and shopping resting.... lol
Only 4 more working days though... 3.5 if you take off a half day for GP appointment :)

How are you?
x

Yay that's great news dubs. X
so it's 11 am and I have had lunch and breakfast already. One of those days. Got to be strong got to be strong. Think Thursday. Can't believe how quickly these Thursdays come around.
Green curry was great but think overdid it on rice. Can you eat too much rice on EE. I know it says it should be a third but if you go back for a second helping is that really BAD ?
Hope everyone feeling ok x

morning scooby,if I want more then I have more,but have been finding that I am full up with what I have.
Also I don't always have 1/3 superfree,,especially if I have put a lot if veg in what I am eating.
I am just back from school run,and have magic porridge and frozen berries for brekki.
Probably won't have lunch as I leave for work at 11.30,and then am helping in the reception class this afternoon,but will pack some fruit to eat on walk home with kiddos.
And if you are still hungry there is plenty of free stuff you can have :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

morning scooby,if I want more then I have more,but have been finding that I am full up with what I have.
Also I don't always have 1/3 superfree,,especially if I have put a lot if veg in what I am eating.
I am just back from school run,and have magic porridge and frozen berries for brekki.
Probably won't have lunch as I leave for work at 11.30,and then am helping in the reception class this afternoon,but will pack some fruit to eat on walk home with kiddos.
And if you are still hungry there is plenty of free stuff you can have :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks Tracy it I reassuring that i am not the only one gettig seconds. Suppose it doesn't matter every now and again. but you are right there is plenty of free stuff. Had loads of fruit today I do feel that I am eating so much more healthily these days and it feels good to be making proper meals from scratch.
hope it was fun with the ickle ones in reception today. My Beth is in reception and she had her first ballet class today. She looked so cute in her pink tutu! Although she did move around very ungracefully in it the little cutie. X

Hey girls , how's everyone doing? A wet windy Tuesday here in Surrey.

Emma how's the week going honey, feeling a bit more positive?
Great news on the blood test dubs, sending duba bub a hug for behaving
Rb ? You ok out there?

Scoobes I often have seconds if I feel like it. And personally I feel like I have overdone it when I have rice as it feels so bloating afterwards. I try not to have too much in a week cos I know it affects my losses.

Yesterday I think I went over without thinking but not drastically.
Had a coffee before school run then a cappucino while out , then another later on so milk allowance is surely over . Then I helped kids with homework whilst munching on salted popcorn but its like Pringles - you just can't stop!!

So heres yesterdays menu . Dinner was very plain and uninteresting looking as I felt a bit sick .

Ah thanks Tracy yes, not sure what was wrong felt really bloated this week and sickly . Had gammon and egg last night and I definitely ate too much . I was so full and uncomfortable . All within plan though so that's ok. Xx

Loving my soup maker
We've had -

image-2387853648.jpg

Vegetable soup

image-2867301001.jpg

Cauliflower cheese soup

image-355325318.jpg

Tomato & basil

And today's meals. Yummy Chinese satay meal. I bought the Amoy satay sauce. I made it stretch to serve 3 and that works out at 5 syns per serving - well worth it.
Then I found the oriental crackers in waitrose at 6 syns per 25g. Which was the portion size below in the picture.

Back