Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

There's me with my foot,and now youngest has just started being sick !!!!x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg dubs just read you are in hospital,fingers crossed the induction is a fast one :) xxxxxx

Omg dubs just read you are in hospital,fingers crossed the induction is a fast one :) xxxxxx

No induction :)
An home. The done a speculum today n wasn't clear what was leaking so had a second about an hour ago n it's still inconclusive. So as there's plenty of fluid around baby they're not worried n I was allowed home :)

So am having a bounce n an early night :)

Glad all is ok,was getting excited there lol !!! Xx

Ha ha
I was just hoping n praying I didn't need an induction lol
As much as am dying to meet my little lady

I don't blame you,they always seem to take ages,but I have had 2 c sections,and much prefered them over my 2 normal births !!xx:)

Hi guys hope everyone had a lurrrrvly valentines . i was spoilt with chocolates and a Chinese friday and then last night had a chicken kebab keeping it healthy but then my little girl didnt want her chips that other half bought her so we shared them ?!! Arrggghh not good pebs ! not good!

and scooby I too am up 2 lbs now because of my treat day so back into the swing of it and desperately hoping to kick it off by thurs . Here's hoping .

Great meal smurfs and have the best time away with hubs xx

Bloody hell Tracy PF is REALLY painful .big hugs coming your way, hope little one is better too . Xxx

Dubby you are certainly keeping us all on our toes. Keep that lady cooking for now so we can all catch our breath xxxx

Xx

Thanks pebs,,you're right its very painfully.tbh I have had enough of being in pain now in two of the worst places possible,(my knee and foot),I just want to wake up normal !
And if I read that its down to being over weight much more,then........

I'm sure you will loose that 2 lb before Thursday xx

Ouch hope you are in less pain soon Tracy!
I have little motivation this week holding on by tge tips of my fingers but dont have my sights very high for wed. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks RB,hope your motivation returns lol !!!!
Will go and have a look at your page x

Well, as expected, I had a little wobble this weekend. I was away with Martin yesterday - I did fine all day, had an omelette for breakfast, fruit for lunch and then went down to the restaurant for dinner - I swear, I opened my mouth to order smoked salmon and a stir fry but what came out was Brie and burger please. Oo oops. I don't even know how many syns are in that. I also had a bottle and a half of coors light. Then this morning, we slept through breakfast so I had a coffee and mandarin in the room. For lunch I ordered a warm chicken salad with a soy sauce dressing. I snacked on grapes this afternoon. Then this evening, I gave in and had Chinese - chicken and cashew nut and boiled rice. Am stuffed to the gills now, but I think I've kissed goodbye to any loss this week!!

Hang in there rb, it'll come back.

Tracy ! It is not due to being overweight, I have lots of patients who suffer with it and weight isn't an issue for them.

I think personally that it coud be due to your knee. I think if you alter the weight r way to walk due to your pain in the knee it will cause plantar fasciitis to develop. It also comes from strain on your calf. Very common in people who walk a lot.

Here's some info I give out - might help xxxx

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/plantar-fasciitis-leaflet

Are they a hexB?? Great news Pebs!! They were discussing this at group the other day and couldn't decide if they had enough fibre!

Yes apparently two would take you just over 2 hexb so add syns if having 2 as hebs on green or red days. Hang on I'll see if I can find the thread.
I've been trawling the flipping net to find a uk stockist but alas the boat don't sail this way xx

Back