Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi sus murf,

It depends whether i'm at work (in which cas it has to be cold or microwaved) or at home. At work i on green days i tend to take in home made pasta salads/rice salads/salad with syn free cottage cheese and couscous. Occasinally if i'm short on time i take the aldi microwavable golden veg rice 1 1/2 syns and i have it with beetroot and cherry toms, left overs microwave. Frittata cold. At home pasta, beans/tomatoes/spaghetti on HEB of toast, if i'm shopping or something i tend to go for jacket potato and beans - no butter.

Hxx

Missed dinners.....they would be pasta with home made tomato/veggie sauce, stirfry with veggies and sweet chilli sauce - syn depending how much you use, quorn sausage and mash, 'fried' egg and home made chips, veggie chilli, egg 'fried' rice with veggies mixed in, lots of different things really :)

Hxx

Morning my lovely losers, I weighed this morning after my walk last night just to see before I eat breakfast whether I lost much water etc and I lost 3lb from yesterdays weigh in. Ha I want that weight framed and up in lights cos I've been trying to get to that for weeks. If only it would stay, I know by the time I eat it will adjust but hey, it's like a new virile young sex god of a man who wants your body.....- ie , lovely while it lasted.
Have a good weekend and it's a hot one for most so don't forget those drinks, plenty of fluid and no dubbers not alcoholic ones. Trace how's that zumba getting on?
Xx

I appear to have gotten the title of weekend alco here lol
I only had a little few lastnight... with no added sugar mi wadi tropical... Fricken dleish!!!! Everyone should try it... Yum yum... But that with alcohol for me for the weekend now.. :D Promise haha

I've not had any alcohol since I started - it has a bad effect on my eating habits!!

Yea mine too when I've got a hangover.. Like last Friday!!! But I only had about quarter of a nagon last night.. So prob 4 pub shots... And had drowned it with the squash so wasn't in the slightest drunk.. Seems to be when I've been out with the girls or on the wine... haha

Hi had an ok weekend. Did my 10 mile walk friday night, sat by an open air pool with the other halfs kids Saturday with a swimming costume on Reading book and had a sw friendly picnic. Then evening out with friends at their house where I cooked and took sw dishes with me. Did have a small spoon of trifle and a glass of low alcohol wine. Today worked hard in garden shifting loads of stuff and then weeding and planting veg, then heavens opened and been pouring since so no walk for me today. Went out with OH and we had a carvery which was very nice. All in plan. Shattered now . Nite nite. Oh ps smurfy sorry. Yes I have my kids alternate weekends and his every weekend so the weeks I have mine I also have his- nightmare with capital c. My two - 1 boy 13 1 girl 8, his two - 1 boy 13,1 boy 7.

Hi all, i'm back, did u miss me? :-D lol x
After the freak weather we'd been having i had no internet connection & as every1 seemed to be having issues it took like forever for the engineers to schedule us in.
I could get abit of a connection on my phone, but everytime i tried to post it cut out :-(
Anyway, it's been glorious to have some sunshine inbetween the rain B-)
This was my weekend away with Ryan :-*
Really great time, exercise wise, we fid a 5mile hike, not a big distance, but the gradient was huge! Lovely views tho. Ashamedly that was it apart from the extra body magic that a whole 3 days together with no Callie brings lol xx.
Food wise not too bad, nowhere nearly as good as usual, but hey sumtimes you just have to go with the flow right. There was a Ben & Jerrys incident, a Galaxy incident & a wine incident, which could cost me dearly :-( but....i'm just going to suck it up & start back today & see how 3 good days will leave me by thurs WI.
Megs xx

Dubchick81 said:
Course we missed ya Megs... Welcome back :D

Well girls.. Today is my Mini Marathon.. Wish me luck :( :)

Aw thanks :)
V best of luck for your mini marathon! Are u raising £ for charity?
I'm just dragging myself out of bed, sooo tired, i'm getting too old for these wild weekends :p

Debs154 said:
Thanks Pebs - it's someone else's birthday on Canal St in Manchester's gay village so am thinking it's going to get lively - but might get some dancing in!
With regard to the RC - I'm kind of geared up to WW now so am going to give it a whirl!

Sounds like a P.A.R.T.Y!!
How was Blackpool, hope your grandkids had a great time x

Hi all, How has everyone's day been?

Welcome cakesandbakes - 6lbs off in your first week, thats brilliant! Did you go EE,Red, Green?

Hxx

Much belated thanks for the welcome! I did EE, I was amazed at the loss too! I was very strict and tried to keep my syns between 8-12 each day. I was really careful to make sure I had my HEXA & HEXB every day, plenty of water and tons of fruit (especially melon & strawberries) It was tough measuring things and thinking about how food was prepared but I just planned my meals in advance and stuck to it. This forum has been totally invaluable, being able to search for syn values, branded food, tips & tricks, etc has been so helpful. :D

Sounds like a P.A.R.T.Y!!
How was Blackpool, hope your grandkids had a great time x

Oh it certainly was - I was suffering yesterday for sure! Blackpool was great - kids were brilliant - diet was hopeless lol

Dubchick I think I share your weekend alco title ha ha!

Well done on the walk Pebs and Dubchick on the mini marathon!

So I'm 3 days into WW - it certainly is a bit of a shock after SW but I truly need to excercise the portion control for a while.

The weekend was a bit of a trial but if I hadn't used so many weekly points on wine I might have struggled less.

Have been taking advantage of some ready meals and having them with lost of fresh veg to bulk them out a bit.

Managed to get the starter pack on ebay yesterday for a tenner and have found a blog which gives PP values on a lot of things and just enjoyed a WW choccy biscuit and am still well within my daily points today so onwards and downwards!

Debs154 said:
Oh it certainly was - I was suffering yesterday for sure! Blackpool was great - kids were brilliant - diet was hopeless lol

Dubchick I think I share your weekend alco title ha ha!

Well done on the walk Pebs and Dubchick on the mini marathon!

So I'm 3 days into WW - it certainly is a bit of a shock after SW but I truly need to excercise the portion control for a while.

The weekend was a bit of a trial but if I hadn't used so many weekly points on wine I might have struggled less.

Have been taking advantage of some ready meals and having them with lost of fresh veg to bulk them out a bit.

Managed to get the starter pack on ebay yesterday for a tenner and have found a blog which gives PP values on a lot of things and just enjoyed a WW choccy biscuit and am still well within my daily points today so onwards and downwards!

Glad ur getting on well with ww Debs,it seems a bit more user friendly these days, I could never get on with it before but I do understand it now !

Will be interesting to see how much u loose on Thursday :) xxx

Today was pretty painful food-wise - my cousin was home from America and calling to mother's. We were all to be there for 11, and I knew that my mother would be baking for them - they were going to another aunt for lunch so it was a morning coffee type thing. I couldn't really do morning coffee in a SW friendly way - so I had weetabix and a big bowl of fruit before I went over. Except that my cousin didn't arrive till after 1, so my mother did chicken and chips for everyone. All I could forage that was safe to eat was an apple! So I didn't get to have lunch till 4:30! But I managed to stay on plan - still no exercise though and very little water!

Back