Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi Ninacaa and welcome.. This thread is great for ideas and support.. Good luck with yer weight loss journey..

Pebs.. I was VERY bold last night and had a chipper for dinner :'(
Felt so ill after it I dont think i'll be doing that again!! Mad how you notice how crappy a take away makes you feel when you've been eating quite healthy..
Anyway.. With that in mind I was down!! Wohoo :D 2lb loss for me

WELL DONE DUBCHICK. :happy036:

Welcome to the new weighers & hello to all the regular faces :)
Well, i've obeyed all the rules this week, ive increased my syns & exercised 4 times & changed my menu about abit, also kept the water intake up as much as i can...& i'm happy to report a 4lb loss toward the Team Thursday team effort.
Well done to every1 else & Good Luck to the Fri/Sat gang
Megs xx

FAB MEGS, SUPER NEWS, UPDATE US ON THE TOTAL LOSS WILL YOU AS YOU DONT HAVE A TICKER .:bliss:

Well I have gained 2 lb again , and have come to the decision that sw just isn't working for me.
I should have lost much more weight than I have , especially as I'm not eating what I used to.
So if it's ok with u all I'm still gonna stick around on here but am gonna try something else :(

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

FAB MEGS, SUPER NEWS, UPDATE US ON THE TOTAL LOSS WILL YOU AS YOU DONT HAVE A TICKER .:bliss:

Took me a while to work out what a "ticker" was, Doh! lol.
Well since i started Slimming world (this may be a little different from my results from this wee forum as i joined the 2 things at different times) i have lost 22lbs, which leaves me now just into the tens @ 10 stone 13lbs

pebbles67 said:
hey nats how are you doing now ?

Well tummy bug for 2 days so not eaten a thing not sure if to weigh in morning or not cause it won't be a true reading will it ?? Xxx

Megs said:

Took me a while to work out what a "ticker" was, Doh! lol.
Well since i started Slimming world (this may be a little different from my results from this wee forum as i joined the 2 things at different times) i have lost 22lbs, which leaves me now just into the tens @ 10 stone 13lbs

Great meg that's fab thanks I'll update the scores on the doors.

Well done smurfy. I'm on your tail x

Girls am a dirty little liar... I am down 3lb this week.. not 2 as previously advised!!! I was 13st10lb last and 13"7" this..
Went to write into my notebook and realised i was doing myself out of a lb.. haha.. GL to everyone yet to WI : D

Good 1 D.C.!! xx
Aero Biscuits, yummy!!! Never had these b4, Ry picked them up this morning while supposed to b "nipping in for milk" lol.
I highly recommend, very chocolately for 5 syns xx

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing?

Everyone seems to be losing well :D

Tracey have you decided what other plan/diet you might follow?

Hxx

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing?

Everyone seems to be losing well :D

Tracey have you decided what other plan/diet you might follow?

Hxx

hi miss hp,i just cant let go of slimmig world,so it looks like im staying put !!!!!!
i am having a few days off tho and will restart on monday,and have brought a pad today to write down EVERYTHING that i eat.
i was ready to throw in the towel the other day i was so annoyed,but i dont want to put back on what i have lost as i like my clothes feeling baggy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) xxx

Glad you're staying Tracey :D As you know i've been up and down like a yoyo the last few months, but well and truely focused on SW now (things at home seem to be on the up, so i have more time to concentrate on me :)). I can report a 4.5lb loss this week, and my target each week is a loss :) no matter how big or small, i'm going to stick to plan and just keep chipping away at it, no matter how hard it is.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Glad you're staying Tracey :D As you know i've been up and down like a yoyo the last few months, but well and truely focused on SW now (things at home seem to be on the up, so i have more time to concentrate on me :)). I can report a 4.5lb loss this week, and my target each week is a loss :) no matter how big or small, i'm going to stick to plan and just keep chipping away at it, no matter how hard it is.

Hxx

<3 it!! Xx

MissHP said:

Hxx

Thanks misshp will try and follow ur example lol xx

Have had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I'm back to 16 st 5 lbs so I don't know what's going on , but has given me a glimmer of hope again :)

Tracy831 said:
Have had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I'm back to 16 st 5 lbs so I don't know what's going on , but has given me a glimmer of hope again :)

You see! It's all a blip and sw need you and we need you and as I said you're going nowhere!
BBQ with friends yesterday oops! A little drifting but upsadaisy and off we go.

Well done hp that's better I know you'll be pleased with that.

well done girls for last week.

pebbles 1lb off = 12st 12 :happy036:
tracy STS = 16st 5:happy036:
smurfy 1lb off = 12st 10:happy036:
meg 4lb off = 10st 13:happy036:
hp 4.5lb off = :happy036:
dubchick 3lb off = 13st 7:happy036:
lorraine 4lb off =:happy036:
nats 4lb off = :happy036:
bettyboop 2lb off =:happy036:

new recipe for you guys

sausage casserole
green day if using quorn sausages, or syn your sausages, red if using chickpeas as heb or syns. extra easy syn free if using joes sausages, or syn sausages if not.
serves 4
fry light 12 sausages
1 onion sliced 410g can of chickpeas
350g jar passata 150ml chicken stock
1 garlic clove zest of small orange
2tbs chopped parsley

spray pan with fry light, fry sausages for 4 -5 mins until browned, remove from pan. cook onion in pan for 5 mins til soft. add a splash of water if starts to 'catch' add chickpeas, tomatoes, stock and bring to boil. return sausages to pan and simmer for 6 mins until sausages cooked through. scatter the garlic, orange zest and parsley, then serve.
poil 010.jpg

Back