Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I know why it is really but I don't think I realised. I have not stopped all weekend and we had the call yesterday for an ofsted visit this week. I thought I had got over turning to food but I guess not. Now I need to decide do I struggle through and try and keep on plan or do I write the week off and start fresh next week. I guess I know the answer but the next few days r going to b so long and difficult. X

to be honest sarah, i have to say, i would probably leave the week and start afresh next week once the pressures are lessened. if your heart and in your case - your mind are wrestling with it you need to give in to it and concentrate on work for now. i believe then you will be able to meet the demands better because you can put sw on hold for now without guilt. and lets face it, you are hardly going to undo all what you have acheived in this week.
lots hugs x

morning slimmers, hows it going with you all ? 2 days until the first weigh in for thursday.

im doing ok this week, hoping for a 2lb loss as i sts last week. night duty tonight grrrrrrrr! but im taking some soup and some sw quiche, with tofu choc pudding to nibble on. i'll be working with a fellow sw'er and a ww'er . so we'll fight the night together

to be honest sarah, i have to say, i would probably leave the week and start afresh next week once the pressures are lessened. if your heart and in your case - your mind are wrestling with it you need to give in to it and concentrate on work for now. i believe then you will be able to meet the demands better because you can put sw on hold for now without guilt. and lets face it, you are hardly going to undo all what you have acheived in this week.
lots hugs x

I have to say I agree with Pebbles - I've only just started working in the school so not experienced an Ofsted yet but colleagues have told me about them!

My sister has been doing SW for a few months now and so far has lost a stone - she's focussed but also slips sometimes but I take a lesson from her this time - and don't worry too much about the odd relapse - I'm not aiming for 2lb a week every week but just want to see the weight gradually come down - having said that after my sts last week I am hoping for 2lb this week

Having quite a good week this week except I bought Alpen instead of Alpen lights at the weekend - I was focussing on the price and they were only 84p in Tesco! I'd eaten 2 a day for 3 days before I realised! I haven't had too many syns though so hopefully will be ok :mad:

I prefer green days because they are cheaper and quite filling - bought some quorn sausages which I used to think were awful but either they've changed or my taste has - having sausage mash, syn free gravy and veg tonight yum yum :)

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week

Hi everyone
Having a very odd week...lots of changes afoot I think.......SW has been a little odd....boring and functional....hoping for a tiny loss this week.good luck to the Thursday weighers.
Xx

Hi everyone have just weighed in and can't decide if the scales say a 1 or 2lb loss, so will go with the 1 lb I think.
Wasn't good every day last week,but will try harder this week.
Good luck to all of you on your weigh in's and will check back later to see how you have all got on :)

Hi everyone have just weighed in and can't decide if the scales say a 1 or 2lb loss, so will go with the 1 lb I think.
Wasn't good every day last week,but will try harder this week.
Good luck to all of you on your weigh in's and will check back later to see how you have all got on :)

Well done Tracy!

Well it's a staggering 3lbs for me! :happy096:
so I'll give myself a round of applause lol!

Well done girls great news. 1lb off for me this week, was banking on 2 as I had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and I had lost 2 but by this morning a lb had crept on somewhere, without having eaten overnight. Bizarre but that's life. So that's 5 lb combined for us 3 . Let's see if we can make the stone this week amongst us all.yippeeyakydoo

Hi!!!
im new to this site as have taken the plunge today to get myself in order lol!!!!
I am a yo-yo weight loser..
I lost 2 stone for my wedding 31st May 2010 but due to letting myself go and having a miscarriage in sept 10 and just getting over an ectopic pregnancy now i havent really been looking after myself....
I havent joined SW and have never done SW always WW....
Im thinking for a couple weeks to follow my own plan which worked for my weight loss for May'10
and then may try SW.....

Can i join your Thursday weigh in!?

It will help as i always found having the embaressment of attending weigh ins was my motivation to keep at it!!!!
this way i will have to post my weeks weigh in publicly therefore giving me the kick up the bum i need each week lol!!!!!

I am off out to get an acurate weight as i was last weighed few weeks ago at the hospital and can never work in Kg's which is what they weigh in lol!!!!!

Sorry for waffling.... lol

Hi!!!
im new to this site as have taken the plunge today to get myself in order lol!!!!
I am a yo-yo weight loser..
I lost 2 stone for my wedding 31st May 2010 but due to letting myself go and having a miscarriage in sept 10 and just getting over an ectopic pregnancy now i havent really been looking after myself....
I havent joined SW and have never done SW always WW....
Im thinking for a couple weeks to follow my own plan which worked for my weight loss for May'10
and then may try SW.....

Can i join your Thursday weigh in!?

It will help as i always found having the embaressment of attending weigh ins was my motivation to keep at it!!!!
this way i will have to post my weeks weigh in publicly therefore giving me the kick up the bum i need each week lol!!!!!

I am off out to get an acurate weight as i was last weighed few weeks ago at the hospital and can never work in Kg's which is what they weigh in lol!!!!!

Sorry for waffling.... lol

hi samgolden, lovely to have you. we are nutty however,this is something to consider. by all means once you have your weight , post it on here and we'll go from there. ive done all the slimming weight loss ideas and always come back to sw. its great, i love it and this site is the best place to get advice and support. good luck. pop back soon. :welcome:

Thank you!!!!

I will do that.... is there a way to mark this thread to enter it or do i need to just remember the thread title!? my memory is shocking lol

just gone to weigh myself! (dont own any so of to morissons lol!)

OUCH!!!! 14st 7lb... i was 12st 1lb when i got married 9months ago!!!

:cry:

hopefully will get there!!!

Thank you!!!!

I will do that.... is there a way to mark this thread to enter it or do i need to just remember the thread title!? my memory is shocking lol

just gone to weigh myself! (dont own any so of to morissons lol!)

OUCH!!!! 14st 7lb... i was 12st 1lb when i got married 9months ago!!!

:cry:

hopefully will get there!!!

you'll get there sammie, stick with us you'll be fine.

to find this thread easily, - because you have posted on it, you will already be subscribed to it, so what you need to do is. log in, then click on 'user cp' its on the left in the blue tabs. when you click on that all the threads you have posted on will appear, just scroll down until you find it.
xx

THANK YOU!!!

Im fully motivated and determined... although i know thats just because im starting again, and when the lbs start dropping off i wil be even more so!!!!

I think i will do SW but wait til payday.... give myself 2 weeks to kick start the loss and then follow the plan!:D

Well done girls great news. 1lb off for me this week, was banking on 2 as I had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and I had lost 2 but by this morning a lb had crept on somewhere, without having eaten overnight. Bizarre but that's life. So that's 5 lb combined for us 3 . Let's see if we can make the stone this week amongst us all.yippeeyakydoo

I know what you mean about the sneaky weigh in - I can be a few different weights throughout the day - so I tend to go with what I am in the middle of the day - at one point it was showing a 4lb loss!
Well done Pebbles on the 1lb!

pebbles 1lb-- total 15lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

vikky ?--------total 7lbs :clap:
noip9k.jpg

tracy 1lb off -------- total 5lbs :clap:

debs 3lbs --------total 6lbs :clap:
flab2fab ----total 20lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

Jemima 2lbs --total 39lb .:clap:
nmg8li.jpg

friday weighers

kankles ----1lb total 14.5lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

donna -----4lb total 17.0lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

hubby --- 1lb total 17.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

sarahc -sts----.total 64lbs :clap:
S63.jpg

claralou 2lbs ----------total 5.5lbs :clap:
timeforachange. total 7lbs:clap:
noip9k.jpg

Thought I start the updates for you Pebbles

ahh thanks debs and tracy. we are doing so well us 3 thursday gals. dunno whats happened to vikkiy and jemima- hope i havent scared em off.

thanks debs for starting the updates.

good luck to our next little bunch, kanks and donna and the hubster.

sending you some big slimming lurve! :grouphugg:

Hi everyone.

I'm back after a very busy few days. 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days but it's all over. Food wise I have not been good, eating crap, crap and more crap. Fresh day tomorrow but deffo gonna b a gain Saturday. Gonna have a few vodkas tomorrow night too.

Well done on all the losses so far and good luck tomorrow for those weighing.

X

Back