Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi everyone.

I'm back after a very busy few days. 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days but it's all over. Food wise I have not been good, eating crap, crap and more crap. Fresh day tomorrow but deffo gonna b a gain Saturday. Gonna have a few vodkas tomorrow night too.

Well done on all the losses so far and good luck tomorrow for those weighing.

X
glad youre back, now do me a favour, enjoy the vodkas and the next few days over the weekend cos next week is a new week. and my goodness you deserve it. by all means weigh on saturday just because it will be interesting for you to see how your week has gone, i dont think it'll be that bad. but then keep it to yourself if you'd like to. theres no pressure here and i dont want you dreading saturdays weigh in. so only post it if you want to. your total 64lb loss will still be the same on your record here whether you gain or not. we dont all adjust the loss if we gain a lb etc - am i making sense! i doubt it. but i think you get my drift flower, look forward to hearing from you soon xx

Hi!!!! im getting to grips with my profile etc...

added a ticker!!!!
when i update my weight loss on my profile will my ticker change or do i need to change it on the ticker web!?

yep im blonde lol!!!!!

thanks guys x x :lost:

Hi!!!! im getting to grips with my profile etc...

added a ticker!!!!
when i update my weight loss on my profile will my ticker change or do i need to change it on the ticker web!?

yep im blonde lol!!!!!

thanks guys x x :lost:
hi sam. ok when you want to update your loss. click on the 'update stats' on the left of your latest posting. that will update that bit . then when you update your ticker, all you need to do is click on the actual ticker within any one of your posts and it will direct you to tickerfactory to enter your pin and update weight.
check out my diary too, theres lots of tips on there how to do it. etc. to get to my diary - click on the web address under my ticker. good luck x

Evening lovely ladies! Well done all of u on ur losses again this week!

So we're aiming for a stone between us huh!!!! (praying) I'm really really really...no really hoping for 2.5 lbs this week. I need it! I'll weigh in at 8am so keep ur ears out for my foghorn! If I've lost the 2.5 ull hear a big sqeel from me!!!

Great going gang ur all amazing x

Well done on all your losses this week. I lost 7lbs! Which is only 5lbs really as I put 2lbs on last week. Plus 2.5lbs for last week and this week. I've felt quite sick all week so not felt like snacking as I usually do and mainly had just my 3meals a day. My target is to lose 4stone by June 18th so feel as though that's achievable again, I need to lose on average 2.3lbs a week from now until then. I have lost 25lbs altogether now, so would like 3lbs to get my 2stone next week but would be happy with any loss after a big loss this week. Sorry if this is rambly, just got up as on nights this week :(

oh my god f2f thats superdooper pooper scooper. well done flowerpot that really is the dogs- you know whats.
:kissass:

hooray for f2f!!
yeeeehhhhhaaaaaahhhh

you go girl, keep up the good work and when youre feeling down just go back and remember this moment and how good you feel. wwwoooohhhhoooooo

pebbles 1lb-- total 15lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

vikky ?--------total 7lbs :clap:
noip9k.jpg

tracy 1lb off -------- total 5lbs :clap:

debs 3lbs --------total 6lbs :clap:
flab2fab 7lbs ----total 25lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

Jemima ? --total 39lb .:clap:
nmg8li.jpg

thursdays total weight loss this week = 12lbs

friday weighers

kankles ----? total 14.5lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

donna -----? total 17.0lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

hubby --- ? total 17.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

sarahc -?----.total 64lbs :clap:
S63.jpg

claralou ? ----------total 5.5lbs :clap:
timeforachange.? total 7lbs:clap:
noip9k.jpg

awww thanks you lovely bunch!!! I'm not a big drinker but i'm going to treat myself to a nice glass of wine tonight!!!! I'll have one for each of you wonderful peeps too!!!

I'm popping over my friends tonight for a girls night in! Can't wait.

Well done everyone xxxxx

pebs....if I don't speak to you before, have a fab weekend on your spa break, chill out, relax and enjoy your treatments! You deserve it.
xxxx

Well done to Thursday and Friday weighers and good luck to the saturday gang. I'm leaving in the morning around 9 so I will try and check in if I'm running on time. I'm away for the weekend until Sunday afternoon and the hotel doesn't have wifi! So I won't be able to check in with you. Keep each other going until I get back.

Thanks kanks, you're a fab buddy xx

Hi all.....put on a lb this week....not that surprised as it's been a crazy week and been out five nights out of seven. Back in the zone now, quiet week ahead so hoping to get that off plus a lb more.

Hi all.....put on a lb this week....not that surprised as it's been a crazy week and been out five nights out of seven. Back in the zone now, quiet week ahead so hoping to get that off plus a lb more.

Not too bad Clara lou if you've neen out 5 nights - I'm sure you'll do great this week. It's hard when you have a social life too! :party0051::D

Debs154 said:
Not too bad Clara lou if you've neen out 5 nights - I'm sure you'll do great this week. It's hard when you have a social life too! :party0051::D

It's a nightmare trying to lose weight when you live in a society that is based around eating...aargh! Just been reminded we are out tonight but I have nominated myself driver and am planning to eat before I go.

I knew it was going to happen but did not want to face it. I weighed yesterday and I put on. Not a little but a lot. I kept going on here but not writing anything I'm not sure why, I think I only like to write positive stuff. Right here goes, I put on 5lb ?

I started again yesterday and was 100% so I know I still have it in me. It's just going to take me 2 or 3 weeks to get that gain off which is horrible to think about. Nevermind it's my own fault (actually I blame ofsted?)

X

The thing is we can't put life 'on hold' while we are trying to do this!
5lb must be very disappointing but look what you've lost so far Sarahc - nearly a quarter of your body weight - that's amazing and you've been doing it for 9 months which is some going!
I felt like not posting when I sts but I found coming on here really helped - nothing to do but draw a line under it................onwards and upwards!
I've felt a bit bored today and can't think of anything I really want to eat so am struggling a bit - I should look up some tasty recipes but when you live alone it's easy to opt for something quick and easy which is why I get bored.

Clara lou - I just noticed you live in the middle east - where are you?

Right I'm off to look for some inspiration!

Debs154 said:
The thing is we can't put life 'on hold' while we are trying to do this!
5lb must be very disappointing but look what you've lost so far Sarahc - nearly a quarter of your body weight - that's amazing and you've been doing it for 9 months which is some going!
I felt like not posting when I sts but I found coming on here really helped - nothing to do but draw a line under it................onwards and upwards!
I've felt a bit bored today and can't think of anything I really want to eat so am struggling a bit - I should look up some tasty recipes but when you live alone it's easy to opt for something quick and easy which is why I get bored.

Clara lou - I just noticed you live in the middle east - where are you?

Right I'm off to look for some inspiration!

Hi debs

I live in muscat in Oman....very beautiful country but gets a bit hot during the summer months. Home in the UK is surrey and we escape back there for a couple of months so it's bearable. Loads of fresh fruit and veg and fantastic fish. It's just a shame they cover everything in oil or really rich sauces.
I'm the same as you, I don't cook very adventurously out here, the kitchen is a bit of a cave, when I lived in the UK I was always making new recipes and trying new things, who knows when we will leave here and move back home....ooh you got me all homesick now.
Had my eldest son off school the last coup,e of days so decided we are all having a 'boring' dinner, jacket potato with salad. At least I won't be tempted to eat out tonight and can stick to just diet coke.....so want to lose this week.
Hope you find some inspiration.
Xx

Back