Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

we have had 3 new shiny sticker awards this week and i am proud to announce they go to ;
debs
noip9k.jpg

tracy
noip9k.jpg

and clara lou
noip9k.jpg

plus tracy is our slimmer of the week with an amazing 5lb loss.

Sow.jpg
tracy :talk017:

Omg I've never been slimmer of the week !!!
Hope I still have a loss next week and this weren't two weeks worth in one go ! Lol x

I didn't weigh myself this week!A bad week, my Gran died unexpectedly so I've not done so great and didn't wanna feel more down. I've alternated between not eating and binging. But I've been back on Track yesterday and today, my measurements haven't gone up so that's something!

I didn't weigh myself this week!A bad week, my Gran died unexpectedly so I've not done so great and didn't wanna feel more down. I've alternated between not eating and binging. But I've been back on Track yesterday and today, my measurements haven't gone up so that's something!
oh gosh i am so sorry f2f, really am. x

flab2fab82 said:

So sorry for your loss xxxx

Hello my little minimins! I'm alive and i'm back. Hope you all missed me while I was gone and thank you for wishing me to get better.

2 days of feeling yuck and went completely off plan with some sort of virus, don't think it was flu because I was more exhausted than anything. :sick:

Anyway feeling much better than I was! I weighed this morning to make sure I hadn't done irreparable damage going off plan whilst I was ill and I'm chuffed to say I haven't gained which is a fandabbydozey.......:D very happy with that.

So i'm back on plan as from today and pebbles you're going to be soooo chuffed with me, i've had 3 glasses of water today so far......now I know ladies that doesn't sound like much of an achievement but for this grass eating, pop drinking leak here it's a real feat for me.

Couldn't quite manage the WII this weekend pebbles, so you win the challenge my little rose :jelous:

Also on a red day today, had chicken sandwich & melon for lunch, and for dinner I am having:
Coleman's paprika season & shake (3.5 syns, serves 4)
cauliflower cheese made with Schwartz cheese sauce (7 syns, serves 4)
Total 10.5 syns
divided by 4 people = 2.625 syns so i'll round it up to 3 syns

More red days for me, target this week is 3lbs to make up for my disastrous STS last week so I'm going to need you all to keep kicking me up the a*** to make sure I achieve it!

Flab2fab - i'm so sorry for you're loss. Hope you're ok? Keep you're chin up, our thoughts are with you xxxx

Hi everyone

Kankles glad u r feeling better.

Im feeling a bit better about this healthy eating lark and apart from a bit (or lot) of vodka last night I've been good all weekend. Now I just need to get back to running as I'm doing the Bristol 10k in may and I've had two weeks off the training.

Has anyone read the new magazine? It's got some good stuff in it. I found out the pilau rice microwave pouches from uncle bens r 3 1/2 syns but morrisons own r 1 syn. Also cheaper.

I went to sainsburys with my sister on sat for lunch but could not find anything healthy on the menu so I tried couscous with roasted veg from the chilled section and it was really nice. Only 1 syn so brought some for work in the week

If u haven't guessed I'm trying new things to liven up what I'm eating and keep me motivated. Anyone got any good finds?

Just had stir fry veg with turkey and noodles. Huge bag of sainsburys value stir fry veg so so much left over got a massive dinner for tomorrow (just got to try and not eat the rest tonight).

Well that was a long post, it's funny I will do anything to put off this marking. X

Hello my little minimins! I'm alive and i'm back. Hope you all missed me while I was gone and thank you for wishing me to get better.

2 days of feeling yuck and went completely off plan with some sort of virus, don't think it was flu because I was more exhausted than anything. :sick:

Anyway feeling much better than I was! I weighed this morning to make sure I hadn't done irreparable damage going off plan whilst I was ill and I'm chuffed to say I haven't gained which is a fandabbydozey.......:D very happy with that.

So i'm back on plan as from today and pebbles you're going to be soooo chuffed with me, i've had 3 glasses of water today so far......now I know ladies that doesn't sound like much of an achievement but for this grass eating, pop drinking leak here it's a real feat for me.

Couldn't quite manage the WII this weekend pebbles, so you win the challenge my little rose :jelous:

Also on a red day today, had chicken sandwich & melon for lunch, and for dinner I am having:
Coleman's paprika season & shake (3.5 syns, serves 4)
cauliflower cheese made with Schwartz cheese sauce (7 syns, serves 4)
Total 10.5 syns
divided by 4 people = 2.625 syns so i'll round it up to 3 syns

More red days for me, target this week is 3lbs to make up for my disastrous STS last week so I'm going to need you all to keep kicking me up the a*** to make sure I achieve it!

Flab2fab - i'm so sorry for you're loss. Hope you're ok? Keep you're chin up, our thoughts are with you xxxx

thank god youre back and on the mend, it was quite lonely out there for a while, thankfully i had these guys on here and sarah has been keeping me on my toes.

great news about the weight not suffering due to being off plan. well done u.

chuffed is an understatement - 5 glasses of water- well youve overranked me cos i think ive had 1 diet coke, 1 water, 3 teas. thats shameful. as for the wii fit, was gonna do that today then me and kids got invited out to a mates to wear her 3 kids out. so not long back and im bushed- and oh my isnt it hot! so i think we both failed miserably on the challenge but lets do it this week .

great how youre planning to use some more syns its what your metabolism needs cos you really havent been eating much. have you been full or just bloody good willpower not to eat more?

ive had a beef pot roast in the slow cooker all day and just had that which was nice.

sarah - you were saying about new finds. well i have today had something a bit different which i liked and that was a packet of ryvita minis the sour cream cheese and chive ones. there were about 12 in the packet so we had 6 each they are 5 syns per pack so only 2.5 each. i then cut up 2 of the laughing cow blue cheese delis and spread them on - not a whole Hea choice but it'll do for now.

fryt 104.jpg

theres a great thread on here for green recipes, by 'the missus' i'll post it on here for you, she has quite a few nice soup and quorn recipes and i have tried the cheesy croquettes which are very scrummy.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/196833-themissus-vegetarian-recipes.html

I might have to try some of the minis the sound and look really nice. I would have to buy one bag at a time though as I think I would eat a multi pack in one go. I find it difficult not to binge but I have managed 3 days now.

Not had anything new this week but going to try lamb hotpot tomorrow so I'll let you know it's like.

Only 6 more posts and I can add some pics.

Hope you all had a good Monday.

x

Hello my little cherubs! How are we all this evening?

Well like a good little girl I went to work, but I should have followed nurses orders and stayed at home.....I was blooming freezing all day which made me feel like poop. Came running in from work, quick change into my pjs and dressing gown with my hot water bottle tucked inside.....very fetching too i may add ohh la la! Thank god I had no visitors tonight!

Anyway so Monday out of the way, stuck to plan really well today, had my breakie and my hex's, and ate like a horse! But really weird thing, even though I ate loads I was blinking hungry all afternoon, I'd had weetabix, soup, alpen bar, chicken & melon at this point, I'm sure the peeps in work were thinking she's on that "see food and eat it diet" again!

So how's everyone feeling tonight, what are all u lovely slimmers aiming for this week?

Pebbles my little rose, how's ur little one doing? Hope he hasn't got the yucky flu virusy thing? If he's anything like me I was a complete baby! Pain yeah bring it on, ill I fall to pieces!

Xxxx

I might have to try some of the minis the sound and look really nice. I would have to buy one bag at a time though as I think I would eat a multi pack in one go. I find it difficult not to binge but I have managed 3 days now.

Not had anything new this week but going to try lamb hotpot tomorrow so I'll let you know it's like.

Only 6 more posts and I can add some pics.

Hope you all had a good Monday.

x
sarah just read through some recipes and post - 'great i'll try this' if you see something you like. 6 posts will be gone in no time. xx let us know how the casserole goes.

Hello my little cherubs! How are we all this evening?

Well like a good little girl I went to work, but I should have followed nurses orders and stayed at home.....I was blooming freezing all day which made me feel like poop. Came running in from work, quick change into my pjs and dressing gown with my hot water bottle tucked inside.....very fetching too i may add ohh la la! Thank god I had no visitors tonight!

Anyway so Monday out of the way, stuck to plan really well today, had my breakie and my hex's, and ate like a horse! But really weird thing, even though I ate loads I was blinking hungry all afternoon, I'd had weetabix, soup, alpen bar, chicken & melon at this point, I'm sure the peeps in work were thinking she's on that "see food and eat it diet" again!

So how's everyone feeling tonight, what are all u lovely slimmers aiming for this week?

Pebbles my little rose, how's ur little one doing? Hope he hasn't got the yucky flu virusy thing? If he's anything like me I was a complete baby! Pain yeah bring it on, ill I fall to pieces!

Xxxx
kankles, im proud of you, youre doing great. loving the getting up and doing brekkie. and look at the water and syns. heres to a good loss this week. xx

hope everyones doing ok this week, hows it going? think im doing ok, been on plan . bit of a disaster with the 12 syns cake - the mixture ran out the bottom of the cake tin so ended up like a biscuit.

yesterday i did something i vowed i'd never do again - 'an online grocery order' this time with sainsburys - ive tried the rest. what a disaster! rang and complained- said i wouldnt be doing a grocery shop again so guess what they offered me a £10 voucher off my next order. DERRRRRRRRR!
really really upset and could cry right now. small thing to upset me but ive paid well over the odds. wish i hadnt done it.

so only 2 days until thursday weigh in guys. bit of motivation for you in these last few days. - to eat an extra veg or piece of fruit a day, budget allowing. so if you planned having broccoli and cabbage with evening meal, add some swede or carrot. boosting those superfrees.

good luck everyone.

Hi everyone
I've been really hit and miss this week but not been hopping on the scales so no idea where I'm at so far...............will wait for Thurday and hope for the best.

My 12 syn cake was lovely apart from a bit soggy on the bottom - might have to make a 6 syn cake as I just wanted to eat it all - froze some slices tho and was good.

My clothes feel a little looser which is good and I've got a lovely pan of vegetable curry with peppers courgettes onions tomatoes and potatoes on the cooker as we speak.

Only 4 weeks to Turkey which is an All Inclusive so will really have to try between now and then or the last few weeks will have been in vain!

Good luck to everybody this week!

Hi everyone
I've been really hit and miss this week but not been hopping on the scales so no idea where I'm at so far...............will wait for Thurday and hope for the best.

My 12 syn cake was lovely apart from a bit soggy on the bottom - might have to make a 6 syn cake as I just wanted to eat it all - froze some slices tho and was good.

My clothes feel a little looser which is good and I've got a lovely pan of vegetable curry with peppers courgettes onions tomatoes and potatoes on the cooker as we speak.

Only 4 weeks to Turkey which is an All Inclusive so will really have to try between now and then or the last few weeks will have been in vain!

Good luck to everybody this week!

Evening everyone! It must be curry night! I've just had beef, mushroom and egg curry!

Here's a pic of my Dad's without the mushrooms as he hates them! I was in such a rush to eat mine I forgot to take a pic before I ate it!!!

I made SW egg fried rice to go with it.

Sorry pebbles, I didn't manage a red day again, everyone wanted one of my curries and I couldn't let them down....and I cant do curry without the rice so ended up having an EE Day.

I have however had more water again today & I managed fruit for breakfast :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 26
Evening everyone! It must be curry night! I've just had beef, mushroom and egg curry!

Here's a pic of my Dad's without the mushrooms as he hates them! I was in such a rush to eat mine I forgot to take a pic before I ate it!!!

I made SW egg fried rice to go with it.

Sorry pebbles, I didn't manage a red day again, everyone wanted one of my curries and I couldn't let them down....and I cant do curry without the rice so ended up having an EE Day.

I have however had more water again today & I managed fruit for breakfast :)

I have to say - egg and curry really doesn't appeal to me - but the beef looks yum!

I really found that a couple of red days helped last week - and they made a change as I usually do green - I like my Hexs too much to do EE!

hiya..wondering if i could join your group?? i normally weigh in on a wed or thurs. really struggling with my weight at the minute. can't seem to grasp slimming world at all, tried ww pro points but was just eating a load of crap basically!!!! too many biscuits and chocolate bars on offer on ww. have started back to slimming world again and i am hoping that this time i can do it. want to lose around a stone. today i had one slice of 50/50 bread..(all i had in this morning) with a thin spread of butter and a banana...then i had a weight watchers bar..don't know how many syns that would be?? for dinner i made steak, sw chips, sw mustard sauce and sw roulade with fresh fruit for desert. would really like some inspiration and help as i don't go to meetings.. btw...how do i find this thread again when i log in??? don't know how to use this site at all lol

I have to say - egg and curry really doesn't appeal to me - but the beef looks yum!

I really found that a couple of red days helped last week - and they made a change as I usually do green - I like my Hexs too much to do EE!

Honestly Debs, it sound yuck but the egg with the curry is really yummy and been around for quite a while. A lot of friends have turned their nose up at it but then when they tasted it, absolutely loved it.

Give it a shot, you only live once!

Back