Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi Pebbles, not quite half a stone for me yet (wish it was lol) I put on 2 a couple of weeks back, so i'm -6lbs in total, going for my half stone next week (hopefully!)

Hx

Hi all,

Thought i'd update you on my exercising......

With everything at the weekend (and beginning of this week) my exercise routine - i'm trying to get fit enough to jog the race for life on the 19th, well it all took a bit of a back burner and i hadn't done anything for a few days.

Last night i went out for 45mins half fast walking and half jogging alternated. Today i fast walked into town and back (i've been off work for a couple of days, so had the time) I wore my pedometer, i got it for christmas and although it was a faff to set it it's worth it as it's very accurate. Well we did 11770 steps, 9859 of those were arobic steps = fast walking without stopping, 345kcal burnt, 23.1g of fat burnt, 6.23km. So i'm feeling quite pleased with myself.

Hxx

HELLO???????

Where is everyone tonight???? Have you all ran off to a different thread without telling me?? :hide:

Hxx

well done dubbers now be good this BH! :whip:

Ha ha Pebs... I will be extra good.. Have told the girls I am staying IN this weekend.. No drinking.. No eating out.. And I have the mini marathon Monday so I have to be good too so I dont die halfway thru ha ha...

im here too. the others are off eating doughnuts.
i couldnt do the walk tonight as my hips have been aching all day. plus i have 10 baby rabbits who were all doing what rabbits do with each other as i was contemplating my walk, so me and other half had to go through them all looking for clues as to their sexual orientation. then we separated the babies out into hutches so no more of that old nonsense thanks, i'll be getting jealous, bloody rabbits get more than me.
so instead i did 30 mins zumba on the wii then showered and snuggled up with eldest on sofa watching movie.
been 100% today and yesterday, so im planning on continuing my efforts through the weekend. lots of walking in prep for the marathon in 8 days argggghhhhhhh
:whacky068: :deadhorse: :ambulance: :character00264:

I'm here but I bet you've all gone to snuggle up in bed :-(

I managed to make it out for a meal, really enjoyed it. Didn't go overboard as I've lost my apatite a bit with this flu. Came back for an early night but I've been lying here reading, tossing and turning, do u think I can get to sleep, not flipping likely. Grrrrr don't u just hate it when you want to sleep, your body, eyes, legs everything are tired but your mind just won't switch off.

I bet the neighbours think I'm doing some sort of morse code with my lamp tonight, it's on, it's off, it's on, it's off in desperate anticipation that this time I'll doze off aaaaand it's on again!

I've tried the counting sheep, 1078, they're all there and accounted for, next suggestion!???

pebbles67 said:
STEP AWAY FROM THE NUTELLA
Don't you even think about creeping downstairs x

Rotflmao!!!!! You make me laugh!!!! I hadn't even though about the blooming nutella and now you stuck that thought in my head! Lucky for me I've got an 8.5 stone pooch led on my legs so I'm trapped!!!

Well it's lights out again for another try! Legs are jumping now.

If I keep at this lights on, lights off all night, people will start to think I'm auditioning for take me out "no likey no lighty"!!!!

Oh the things you people get up to while I'm sleeping!!

Well, the sun has hit Cork, I have a day off and as soon as I have 2 smallies creamed up I'm off out to enjoy it.

Pebs, put me down for a pound off this week - am down to 13 3.5 now, so one more to go for the stone!!

Hi sus_murf.. I have just noticed we are 1lb off being the same weight, and started out almost the same.. i was a few pound heavier.. And we're almost the same height.. So're we'r fighting the very same battle... Kinda.. haha.. Just a random thought... Aaanywhoooo...
The sun is shining here also.. Getting ready for a fab day outside.. Was already 16degrees when i was coming to work!! Tho its not to last us long :( The girls were saying that we've to have ground frost Tuesday and Wednesday :O
Enjoy yer day out with the kiddies.. Think of me being stuck here at my desk looking out at the sun :(

Hope you lovely peeps don’t mind me jumping in on the Thur Home Weigh In thread. I started Slimming World last Tues but didn’t get to weigh myself for the first time until Thur night. I had my first weigh-in last night and I’ve lost 6lbs! I’m in shock. Just wanted to share my good news with fellow slimmers. I’ve 2 weeks until the wedding so hoping I can keep on track and actually breathe in my bridesmaid dress!

Hi all, How has everyone's day been?

Welcome cakesandbakes - 6lbs off in your first week, thats brilliant! Did you go EE,Red, Green?

Hxx

Oh MissHP, I had a lovely day, the sun was splitting the stones, so I spent the day outside - on the sunbed whenever I got the chance, but with two three years olds to entertain, that didn't happen much!!

Food wise I was good, but I'm just finished my dinner and I'm absolutely STARVING still. I'm not sure what I have that will fill me up!

Oh and welcome cakesandbakes!

HI susmurf.......I looked at the sun from out of my office window! Although i did manage to have a quick 30 mins walk in the sun at lunch time.

I'm not hungry but have a real craving for something naughty this evening and i have no syns left! Already used them on digestive biscuits!

Hx

Back