Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick, yeh, we're on the same track alright - I was 14 st 6 the day I finally said "Enough". I lost a few pounds of that before I signed up for for Slimming World though. It's taking forever to shift this first stone though!!

ha ha you're supposed to discourage me LOL.

I'm watching supersize v superskinny online, thats enough to stop me reaching out for the chocolte.

Hxx

Hi guys, well done smurfy. Well today I had a day off to spend with the kids. We played with the bunnies, went to the park and when other half got home we drove to the riverside and had an ice cream whilst watching boats go by, I had a Coffee. Kids then went to their dads for weekend and other half and I had a chicken salad then did a 10 mile walk in 2hrs 50. Burnt off 1400 calories. Got home at midnight showered and gad a diet shandy, an ice cream and a cool shower. Xx

Morning my lovely losers, I weighed this morning after my walk last night just to see before I eat breakfast whether I lost much water etc and I lost 3lb from yesterdays weigh in. Ha I want that weight framed and up in lights cos I've been trying to get to that for weeks. If only it would stay, I know by the time I eat it will adjust but hey, it's like a new virile young sex god of a man who wants your body.....- ie , lovely while it lasted.
Have a good weekend and it's a hot one for most so don't forget those drinks, plenty of fluid and no dubbers not alcoholic ones. Trace how's that zumba getting on?
Xx

Well hello everybody! It's been a busy board whilst I've been away - and Zumba seems to be a theme - well done - especially Trace at that time of the morning!

I was considering not posting until next week because I'm a whopping 13st 4lbs this morning which is 6lbs heavier than my lightest a couple of weeks ago - total loss now 7lbs as oposed to 13lbs!

Definately going down the WW route to see how I get on although I really need to get hold of the pro points book as checking on line is taking quite a lot of time which I won't have in the week!

Did a WW friendly shop online before I went away so am prepared - Friday will be my WI and even though I'm going out for a birhday drink or 2 this afternoon I'm starting today and feeling quite positive.

Next holiday 27th July with my sisters to Turkey so I aim to be 12st 7lb by then - 7 weeks to lose 11lb - think I'll add a countdown to my signature.

Well done evryone on the ups and downs and welcome to cakesand bakes! :)

Debs154 said:
Well hello everybody! It's been a busy board whilst I've been away - and Zumba seems to be a theme - well done - especially Trace at that time of the morning!

I was considering not posting until next week because I'm a whopping 13st 4lbs this morning which is 6lbs heavier than my lightest a couple of weeks ago - total loss now 7lbs as oposed to 13lbs!

Definately going down the WW route to see how I get on although I really need to get hold of the pro points book as checking on line is taking quite a lot of time which I won't have in the week!

Did a WW friendly shop online before I went away so am prepared - Friday will be my WI and even though I'm going out for a birhday drink or 2 this afternoon I'm starting today and feeling quite positive.

Next holiday 27th July with my sisters to Turkey so I aim to be 12st 7lb by then - 7 weeks to lose 11lb - think I'll add a countdown to my signature.

Well done evryone on the ups and downs and welcome to cakesand bakes! :)

Hi debs nice to see you. I was wondering if you'd tried rosemary conley I ask becAuse it might be easier with your work schedule. There is a lady on here whose recipes and posts usually motivate me and she lost alot on sw then found she was not losing as much and target seemed harder to get to. She changed to rosemary c a week ago and lost 4lb in week 1, she's on track for 2lb loss this week and believes it's because of the change in foods etc then she plans on nipping back to sw after a few weeks. It means counting calories but everything has it written on now and attending a class sometime in the week for exercise. Any good?

Is it your birthday or drinks for a friend. Happy birthday if it's u xxxxx

Really must get up, lying in bed enjoying the kid free weekend, well till other halfs kids get here in 10 mins. Seems a bind but my kids leave on a Friday eve alternate weeks and then his arrive on a sAturday am every week. Not much 'us' time and that's a huge strain on the relationship. Ideal worlds eh, anyone know one selling cheap tickets? I'd book a month straight off. Right off to make breakfast.

Working on boot camp rules, can we please consider some mini goals. For example- mine.
Mini goal 1- to be in 12stones by June 11
Mini goal 2 - to attempt a circuits class at gym by end of June
Mini goal 3 - to be 12 stone 7 by July 5th
Mini goal 4- to drink more water, keep up the walking and zumba and learn to feel better about myself

Ok your turn xxx

Hey Pebs, I'm trying to find the energy to jump out of bed here too - I hear smallie out the back with her dad doing whatever they do outside on a Saturday - we alternate sleep-ins at the weekend. Does that mean that the weekend that yours kids don't go to their dad's that you have two lots of kids? Do you mind me asking how many that is??

Last edited:
Thanks Pebs - it's someone else's birthday on Canal St in Manchester's gay village so am thinking it's going to get lively - but might get some dancing in!
With regard to the RC - I'm kind of geared up to WW now so am going to give it a whirl!

Hey debs ur back :)

I did loose a lot on RC quite a few years ago and I was on it again in oct last year and lost well but the only thing is it's sooooooo obsesive with portion control .

Yeah pebs am still going with the zumba but am gonna try and do the whole class section rather than the 20 minute one ,wish me luck !!!!!

Me and my OH never get any " us" time either and sometimes I wish we could just get away for a weekend at least but don't think that will ever happen :(

Hiya my lovely sliiming buddies! Isn't the weather glorious for a change. Finally just about over my flu bout just in time to enjoy it so I'm sat in the garden with my pooch catching some rays. I've got on a newly purchased maxi dress (obviously I have to hide the kanks) and loving being down a size in clothes! Woop!

Well done you kanks!! I'm paying for my day off yesterday - I'm just about to empty and load the dishwasher, clean out the fridge and fill with the grocery shopping just done, and then I must load an audio book onto my iPod to occupy me while I tackle an actual mountain of ironing!!

sus_murf said:
Well done you kanks!! I'm paying for my day off yesterday - I'm just about to empty and load the dishwasher, clean out the fridge and fill with the grocery shopping just done, and then I must load an audio book onto my iPod to occupy me while I tackle an actual mountain of ironing!!

Thanks sus_murp! It's a great feeling. Always spurs me on as I love clothes but lost interest in them when I gained weight.

You should relax and take a break to enjoy the sun. X

Oh my goodness, very quiet around here this evening! I had a pretty good day, had an EE day for a change - forgot that I was supposed to do 1/3 super free at breakfast, so I had to have that mid morning, but other than that, I enjoyed the extra freedom. It's a pity I don't lose so well on it! I also treated myself to a packet of my favourite crisps and an aero biscuit this evening - within syns!

I need to think about my short term goals Pebs - I have two already - 1lb to my first stone, 4 lbs to see a 12 on the scales. I also can't wait to get into a size 14, but I have no idea how much I'll have to lose to get to that.

sus_murf said:
Oh my goodness, very quiet around here this evening! I had a pretty good day, had an EE day for a change - forgot that I was supposed to do 1/3 super free at breakfast, so I had to have that mid morning, but other than that, I enjoyed the extra freedom. It's a pity I don't lose so well on it! I also treated myself to a packet of my favourite crisps and an aero biscuit this evening - within syns!

I need to think about my short term goals Pebs - I have two already - 1lb to my first stone, 4 lbs to see a 12 on the scales. I also can't wait to get into a size 14, but I have no idea how much I'll have to lose to get to that.

It is quiet on here isn't it! Too much sun I think.

I love EE and lost well on it to begin with but lost my mojo on it in the last few weeks. Stuck to red last week and did ok so I'm going to do red days during the week & EE on weekends.

Pebs My mini goals from my current weight are:
1) lose just over 2lb to get me into the 9's
2) lose 3.4lb to get my 2 stone award

Not as adventurous as everyone else with the excercise etc, but I'm happy with my goals. X

Hi both, I'm here lurking :)

I had a green day today, I don't seem to lose on EE I dont know why as i have my 1/3 super free, just doesn't seem to suit me, i think i eat too much. I do do the odd EE day but mainly stick to red and green.

Pebbles......mini goals......
1) to lose at least a lb this week to get my 1/2 stone
2) to increase my exercise and maintain it
3) to lose 7lbs by July

There may be more, but thats it for now

Hxx

Back