Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I'm wondering - are any of you scale hoppers?? I'm a slave to them - weigh myself several times a week. I honestly don't think it does any harm because whichever way the weight is going, it motivates me. If I see a loss I resist temptations to keep it, and if I see a gain or sts it makes me re evaluate how things have been going for me. Just wondering if any of ye are the same??

sus_murf said:
I'm wondering - are any of you scale hoppers?? I'm a slave to them - weigh myself several times a week. I honestly don't think it does any harm because whichever way the weight is going, it motivates me. If I see a loss I resist temptations to keep it, and if I see a gain or sts it makes me re evaluate how things have been going for me. Just wondering if any of ye are the same??

Yep, abso-bloody-lutely. Hate myself for it but yes that's me, I'm guilty as charged. And so is kanks and trace err and actually most of us. Lol x

pebbles67 said:
Yep, abso-bloody-lutely. Hate myself for it but yes that's me, I'm guilty as charged. And so is kanks and trace err and actually most of us. Lol x

Yep yep yep! Self confessed serial weigher coming at ya! It's like a compulsion. If I try not to weigh, it's like trying to avoid the nutella jar during my chocolate cravings ;-) it's a ritual, I wake up, visit the ladies, then weigh. Has to be done! X

Dubchick I think I share your weekend alco title ha ha!

Well done on the walk Pebs and Dubchick on the mini marathon!

Hi Debs.. Glad am not the only alco here :D Cheers haha
Mini Marathon went well.. had set a goal of 2 hours and done it in an hour 50.. BUT... We only got to the start line at 10 past 3 (There was over 40,000 doing it)!!! and my sister in law needed the loo so we queued at that for 15 mins... So technically we should take 25 mins off that time!! Managed it better than I'd expected and will DEFO be signing up next year again.. :D

Aw thanks :)
V best of luck for your mini marathon! Are u raising £ for charity?
I'm just dragging myself out of bed, sooo tired, i'm getting too old for these wild weekends :p

No didn't do it this year for a charity.. Had signed up with a charity last year (my Mam sadly passed away with cancer 2 n a half years ago so registered with the hospital that treated her) but was too late to register for the marathon so never got to do it.. So done it this year just for me..
Will do it for a charity next year... And sponsored my sister in law for the same charity i'd hav done it for and brought her card to work n got her more sponsors so done my bit :D

Managed to get the starter pack on ebay yesterday for a tenner and have found a blog which gives PP values on a lot of things and just enjoyed a WW choccy biscuit and am still well within my daily points today so onwards and downwards!

Debs if you take the total cals.. and divide it by 40.. Round it up or down and ya'll get the propoints values.. quicken than checking up online... And if ya need anything pointed send me details and i'll happily check them for ya.. x

Debs if you take the total cals.. and divide it by 40.. Round it up or down and ya'll get the propoints values.. quicken than checking up online... And if ya need anything pointed send me details and i'll happily check them for ya.. x

cheers Dub you're a star - I reckon I'm probably not counting completely accuarately because of the doubling up 1 + 1 = 3 thing.
A woman I work with is WW member so will ask her to get me the calculator - after pay day next week!

Am finding it easy while I'm at work and eating lots of fruit and salads and no point soup - it's deffo the wine which is my downfall!

ME...... Im so bad i used to hop on the scales every morning, but have been better recently :) Like kankles said its a compulsion. haha

On a side note has anyone else tryed the strawberry cupcakes on the SW wedsite? Made them today and they are really yummy :) and just 2.5syns so not too bad either. The recipe is below if anyone is interested.
Strawberry cupcakes - Recipes - Slimming World

Iv tried to add a picture of how mine turned out.... not sure if this will work though haha.
x

Attachments

• CUPCAKES.jpg
    CUPCAKES.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27
Yay it worked haha :)

sus_murf said:
Oooh, I have a new mini goal - I'm off on holidays seven weeks from Saturday. I don't think I can lose a stone in that time, but if I lost 10.5lbs I'd be down to 12.5 stone which would be amazing for me, so I'm going to aim for that!!

You go smurfy! Go smurfy go smurfy

Not really but sometimes I can't resist.. I try not to tho... x

Ha ha.. Am such a liar.. Woke up this morning and first thing I done was have a sneaky little weigh in.. Then remembered I done the same thing last Wednesday.. Hadn't realised I dont it before.. But yes.. i'm also a scale hopper :flirt2:

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha.. Am such a liar.. Woke up this morning and first thing I done was have a sneaky little weigh in.. Then remembered I done the same thing last Wednesday.. Hadn't realised I dont it before.. But yes.. i'm also a scale hopper :flirt2:

At <3 i'm a wannabe scale hopper, but i don't allow myself generally, especially not this week as i'm scared of the damage i did with my long weekend! Lol x
Just about to start another day's food prep, so i better get a move on. Last day before WI, eek!! Happy Wednesday guys xx

Ooh i meant to add i'm going stateside at end of August & i really want my friends to see slim trim Megan again, so i'd like a nice loss by then x.
So that could be a mini goal.
Also special event coming up in 16 days time, a 7lb loss would do nicely, but i would settle for 4/5 :) so thats another mini goal.
Last 1 is: i'm generally v good but if i do have a day where im away & go off plan, it takes me an extra day or 2 to get back on it, i'd like to return to plan immediately after!

I've still to sit down and work out mini goals.. First one is to get the losses coming again tho!! They seem to have stopped!!! (going by this mornings cheat WI it's looking like another STS.. tho I did undereat by loads yesterday :( )

Oooh, I have a new mini goal - I'm off on holidays seven weeks from Saturday. I don't think I can lose a stone in that time, but if I lost 10.5lbs I'd be down to 12.5 stone which would be amazing for me, so I'm going to aim for that!!

Ooh pretty much the same as me sus-murf - perhaps we can buddy up for this one!
I go on the 27th July and want to be 12st 5lb by then too!

I was 13st 4 last Saturday and have changed my WI to Fridays - 1st week of count down for me this week :)

Hi ladies,

Its been another stressful last few days :cry:

Can i ask a favour......please can i be let of weigh in tomorrow?
I haven't been bad, but sometimes have been too upset to eat all day, and then will feel awful so had a sandwich or something. so not bad things but not on plan - and i never lose if i have bread. I just know if i weigh in the morning and i've gain it will just be another thing on top of everything else at the moment :cry:

So please can i have a week off weigh in Bootcamp leader?

Good luck to everyone

Hxx

Back