Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well, I've had a pretty good day - I did use towards the higher end of syns, but it was all used in meals - it was my mother's birthday. I cooked dinner for her - kept it quite SW friendly - melon with mozzarella and parma ham, steak with steamed veg and spuds and fruit and meringue nest with ice cream for them, with muller light for me. My syns were used in some olive oil for the dressing, the meringue nest, a bit of coleslaw on my roll at lunch time and a little spread.

I also managed my 2 litres of water, and half an hour wii active. Hopefully I'll keep it up tomorrow.

Good going sus murf, you've been very good today when you could have easily strayed.

I was good all day but did have a bit of chocolate this evening. Only went for a short walk tonight as the weathers rubbish, i've just put the heating on for an hour i'm that cold (although maybe its me as my boyfriend is sitting here in shorts and t-shirt!)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - sounds like its a fresh start tomorrow for a few of us

Hxx

ok hi guys, gutted i am cos i sat here at 7 and typed
a monumental war and peace i had it all planned out and the computer crashed.
so rio trace smurf and hp we can do all the days. we can exercise and we can fit around work etc. tomoro we forget whats gone before, its a new week, new start. so tomoro i need weight, waist bust hips measuring tape.
3 days a week we exercise,this week mon,wed,sat.ill be back tomoro xx

pebbles67 said:
ok hi guys, gutted i am cos i sat here at 7 and typed
a monumental war and peace i had it all planned out and the computer crashed.
so rio trace smurf and hp we can do all the days. we can exercise and we can fit around work etc. tomoro we forget whats gone before, its a new week, new start. so tomoro i need weight, waist bust hips measuring tape.
3 days a week we exercise,this week mon,wed,sat.ill be back tomoro xx

Thank you, thank you, thank you for makin 3 times a week exercise a bootcamp rule, then i will have to do it. Im usually good about exercising, but if im feelin tired i will slack off & so i only exercised once this week!
Megan Leigh!!.....i can hear my mom scolding, when the middle name gets an airing you know its a telling off lol.
To make it worse i have just skyped with Caity (lil sis) she is doing a bootcamp with her BF & is looking amazing! I definately do not want to b the fat sister :-( so......must try harder!
The walking this weekend should balance out any eating & i'll try harder on my downfalls (lack of sleep & not enough activity). Good Luck for the morning ladies xxxxx

STS for me this week, a little dissapointed as have been really good, and been out running more than usual. However it is * week, so hoping that's the reason.

Good Morning/Afternoon, it's a 2lb loss for me this week :)
Have no idea where my tape measure is, i will have a little look & report back if i find it x

Hello ladies,

Well done on the 2lbs off Megs :D

Annabel i bet it is because of * week, i remember someone saying you can weigh quite a lot heavier on stone week because of water retention.

Pebbles - I need to find the tape measure out, so will have to report back with measurements tomorrow.

Weight wise i'm STS this week (suppose it could be worse). So i'm 12st 13lbs :cry:

Hope everyone else has had good weigh ins

Hxx

Just put my weight into SW online & got my 10% award, fab! i had thought about that a while back, but then had forgotten about it again. So...10% of my bodyweight gone, another 12lbs to target :)

I was waiting till I found a tape measure and got to the pc, but anyway, I had a gain of 1.5lbs which all things considered wasn't too bad! I went for dinner with my sisters and to the cinema after and made pretty good choices so I was happy, went to see Bridesmaids, I thought it was hilarious!!

2lbs for me which means I'm over my half way mark now and 1 lb off my minin target with 2 weeks to go - birthday then holiday after that though so if I lose that 1lb next week I'll be pleased

Lovely to see everyone back here but what happened to Kankles?

Hi all.
When I started this I weighed 17 stone 2lb,about 3weeks ago I got down to 16 st 4lb,yesterday I was 16st 10 lb so I'm a bit peeved but only have myself to blame.
Just want to get going again cos I don't want it to creep up any higher , but I start off most days ok then it all some how goes downhill.
Have really got to my motivated head on and me zumba wii out !!!! Lol
Well done on all ur losses this week xx

Hi girls.. Am skipping my weigh in this week as after last weeks holiday eating and the sneaky weigh in on Monday I dont need to see it to lose motivation.. its hard enough to get back on track.. Am due my "friend" too tomorrow so am not expecting good things even on next weeks weigh in but am gona try my hardest and track EVERYTHING.. Otherwise I lose the plot completely!!

Sus Murf.. I'm in Dublin so if you need extra support I'm on the Irish networks.. And if yer meteor then yer free to too :D Let me kno if you want my number :D

Good luck with the week ahead girls :D

Evening ladies,

How is everyone?

Well done on the 2 off debs :D

Well I've had a really lovely evening tonight (despite back pain!), we went to a live jazz night, it was brilliant, free entry but you had to spend £15 each on food. The funny thing was it was a veggie restaurant, i'm not veggie but used to be for 11 years so that was fine with me, my boyfriend enjoyed it but did say he noticed not having meat (although the jazz made up for it). I picked as best as i could but have no idea on syns!

Hadn't had any syns all day, was on a green day and had an HEA & HEB to spare. I had beetroot houmous for starter which came with a tiny bit of bread and a pile of raw runner beans. For main i had a med veg bake type thingey with lentils in it and a huge dressing free salad, there was a bit of cheese on it but not loads like some places do. The whole place is about organic healthy veggie food. The puddings looked devine but we skipped those :innocent0002: and had 2 squares of dark chocolate when we got home :D

Any ideas on syns for the evening? My IBS really plays up if anythings oily and it didnt seem oiley and i'm not suffering so dont think it was bad on that front, also can't have butter and cream (IBS again) so i had to check they weren't hidden in there too). Do you think 15 syns will cover it? Or do i need to restrict myself the next few days?

Still havent found the tape measure (ok i forgot to look until i just logged on, but will look tomorrow)

Pebbles. 12st 13. Bust weight hips
sus_murf 13st 1. Bust 43 Waist 35 Hips 46
MissHP 12st 13lbs Bust ? Waist? Hips - Will update tomorrow :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Hey there guys.
As I said couple of days ago I typed out reams of stuff for us to regroup, the ladies who wanted restart. I lost it all cos pc crashed midway- gutted, by that time I was desperate to get to bed then the last 2 days I was on a sexual health conference so wasn't able to access minimins. Home again now and I'm going to try to post stiff again.

So I wanted Tracy, rio hp smurfy to start afresh as they were demotivated. Forget the wobbles of last week and this is a fresh start so smurf and trace and me have weights listed just wait for rio.

From the info u gave it looks like we can all fit in any type of day red green or ee. I'd like us to try 3 red and 2 green mon- fri then u choose for the weekend .

It seems we all have access to exercise so gym or walk once per week and zumba or (wii fit) twice per week.
Hp just stick with walking
If poss Monday Thursday and saturday. I thought if we all stuck to exercise on the same day we could spur each other along on those days.
Fruit and veg we need 5 a day please.
I know it's expensive but it's worth it

Menus I will post tomoro xxx

Hi Pebbles,

Can we report back on exercise on here each day? I've done 30 mins walking today (not power walking but a decent pace) I had chiropractor are work and we went out so couldn't do much more.

Aim tomorrow - to do at least an hour walk. Chiro is happy that it will only help my back and not hinder my recovery, so at the very least i'll be walking daily. I sit in an office 9-5 mon - fri so i need it.

Very childish of me i know but i couldn't help but chuckle at your typo 'try to post stiff again' it must have been all that sexual health talk you've had! ;)

Hxx

Back