Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

It would certainly help to post here about exercise - this place is like my confessional! I didn't do any formal exercise - it was a "rest day" on my wii active, and I was home alone all evening with the smallie, so I didn't get out for a walk. I did go for a walk to my sisters, but it was very gentle - weather was shocking so I didn't do anything extra. I did get my water in though and resisted all temptations. I did use some syns - coleslaw with my lunch, breadcrumbs on my dinner (one of my favourites, baked salmon with Philly light and breadcrumbs - just yum!!) and a frozen freddo just there.

Smurfy that's great you're doing well,and yes post each day that's fab. hp yes keep up the walking and If each day helps then great. I've said 3 days a week cos it may be unrealistic for us all to do 7 days but 3 is the minimum.

So Saturdays here and it's an exercise day and also a free choice, u decide red green, extra easy whichever suits your social calendar.

Don't forget the 5 a days fruit and veg and at least 5 glasses of water or squash.

Menus

Week 1
So 3 days red and 2 green mon to fri, free choice sat and sun. Choose from each list. Mon wed fri red, tue Thursday green.

Breakfasts
Scrambled egg and beans (green)
Poached eggs on toast.
Cereal
Magic porridge
Fruit salad and yogurt
Bacon tomato mushroom ( red)
Cheese on toast

Don't forget to count your 'b' choice for toast or cereal and 'a' choice for cheese

Lunch
Sw Quiche with green ingredients ,salad
Cheese egg salad
Salad with bulgar wheat or couscous added
Pasta n sauce packet made up then egg added and baked til set. Cut into squares.
Cheese tomato sandwich (b)
Jacket with green filling
Left over dinner from night before reheated

Ham/chicken or prawn or tuna salad
Sw quiche made with red ingredients
Jacket with red ingredients (b)
Ham and tomato sandwich (b)
Chicken pieces ryvita and chopped salad
Left over dinner

Dinners
Veg lasagne salad sw chips
Spaghetti bolog (b meat or use quorn)
Any green pasta dish
Jacket with cheese and salad
Quorn sausages mash peas or beans
Fish peas sweetcorn chips (b fish)
Roasted veg
Stir fry veg
Cheese potato leek pie (a cheese)
Curry n rice

Sw cheeseBurger roll salad onions (b roll, a cheese)
Chilli and salad
Curry salad chips (b chips)
Steak pepper sauce
Pork chop mashed swede and veg
Chicken melt with BBQ sauce and cheese
Shepherds pie with swede mash instead of potato
BBQ meats salad and small jacket (b)
Prawn and veg stir fry
Joes sausages toad in the hole

Ok so I've given quite a few dishes, watch those with added a or b choice then add whichever you still need to use up.
Pick whichever you have handy or if you need to shop whatever suits your budget. I will change menus for next week and feel free to request dishes and I will add them. Make a note of this page number so you can refer back.

We are having 8 syns a day this week, for some that maybe more than we are used to. But go with it.
So glasses of wine for those wanting alcohol at weekend and no choc and a mini choc bar for those who need daily choc. I'm having 4 on a pack of ww crisps some days and some for light Mayo and then a little mini choc bar somewhere. Let's see how we go. Good luck.

Wow your losses are great how do you do sw, do you do extra eSy or red and green. I'm new to slimming world and find it all very confusing :(

Hello girls, i'm on my jollys :-D Got here yday mornin. Cottage is lovely.
We were out walking all day, so im sittin here with my feet up while ryan is gettin dinner started. Haven't ate too badly so far, but obviously u cant b too restrictive on hols, so i'll just try my best & c what happens. Have a good weekend all xx

Oooh, hope you're having a good time Megs!!

I was ok again today - thanks for the motivation this morning Pebs, I did my Wii active this morning, stayed on plan all day and am planning on having a skinny cow ice lolly to finish off my syns! I haven't drank quite my 2 litres of water today, but I've easily hit the 5 a day fruit and veg!

sus_murf said:
Oooh, hope you're having a good time Megs!!

I was ok again today - thanks for the motivation this morning Pebs, I did my Wii active this morning, stayed on plan all day and am planning on having a skinny cow ice lolly to finish off my syns! I haven't drank quite my 2 litres of water today, but I've easily hit the 5 a day fruit and veg!

Fab smurfy I'm dead proud of you. I'm on a rest day today as far as food goes cos we promised kids a Chinese buffet as Ive not spent any time with them for ages. Other than that I've been good since Thursday. And tomoro I will resume duties. I'm glad the new plan is helping xxxxx

Hey everyone,
Sorry been really busy last few days working evenings etc.
Forgot to WI on Thursday morning so just decided to leave it last week. But im still on track so far :) so hopefully Ill lose some of the weight I put back on! Ill have to have a look for a tape measure :/ no idea where its gone, but my weight including the 5lb id put on is now 14st 4 :( need to get back into the 13s :).
Hope everyone else is doing ok this week :) x

Hello ladies,

How are you all doing?

Pebbles thank you for the motivation and menus.

My mum asked me yesterday if i was pregnant! :cry: When i said no, why? She said 'oh you just look like you have put a few pounds on and your b00bs look big' :cry: great :cry:

An hours walking to report back on. Haven't walked yet today as the weathers been rubbish all afternoon but hopefully the rain will stop soon and we'll go for a walk :)

Hxx

Have been ok again today - I did my Wii again first thing (which was about 11!!!) but this time I talked Martin into taking Claire for a walk so I got a stress free hour to do it and have a shower in peace. I tried the Biggest Loser game today - I didn't like it as much as Wii active - I suppose because I don't know how it's going to run yet.

Foodwise I was pretty good - I had fruit for breakfast, bacon and eggs for lunch, and chicken salad for dinner. I used syns on butter for my toast and dressing for my salad - I'm going to have a treat soon to use up the rest of them! I kind of feel I've got my mojo back!!! Help me keep it!!!

Just weighed my 28g of porridge and added my yogurt so i'll got magic porridge for breakie at work tomorrow.

Keep up the good work ladies

Hxx

Keep it up girlies, trace get back here I need you x
I miss kankles too, lots.

So, into Monday with a big push girls, exercise day for us all, walk/ gym or wii. Red day menu choices. I'm on magic porridge too hp. I'm having egg and cheese salad for lunch and chicken in maggi sauce for dinner.

Don't forget to add healthy extras, fruit and veg and puddings (yogurts etc) and 8 syns . Aiming for a 2lb loss from everyone this week. Will you do it? I know you can!

hello started slimming world yesterday after a nine month break and a 9lb gain. I hope I can lose 7lb this month I go camping on the 25th! so definitely at boot camp

Hi ya pebs, good to have u back :)
I have had a cheeky weigh in today and last mon I was 16 st 12lb and this morning I am 16 st 7 lb so hopefully that will still be the case on thurs.
The boot camp rules are good and am loving the menus so am trying to do as many of them as I can :)xx

Forgot to say,for all u costa addicts, they are now doing a costa light coffee with a choice of 3 sugar free syrups and it's less than 80 cals. My daughter has been practising on me and I have to say it is very nice :)

Hello i have just re started at sw after 6 months break and now weigh more than i did when i first joined :cry:i weigh every thursday and have been "in the zone" since last monday i want to lose about 5 stone but feels like ill never get there. x

Last edited:
Back