Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
Thanks chook, can't wait til tomoro, my joes sausages order is arriving at work, yeeeehahhh

Have heard every one talking about these on here but have never brought them .r they good ? :)

Tracy831 said:
Have heard every one talking about these on here but have never brought them .r they good ? :)

They are yummy and worth every penny and free!
They do all kinds of sausages, pork and apple, pork and leek, pork chilli and garlic, Lincoln, Cumberland, chipolatas etc they are all around £3.40 per pack of 8. Sausagemeat is fab and I use it to make sausage rolls or scotch eggs. The burgers are alot they are £2 for 2 but they are thick and very tasty. All the stuff is solid meAt no rusk no cereal no fat, nothing to pad it out just pure meat. I order about 6 packs of sausages, 2 sausagemeat, 2 burgers and a couple packs of marinated chicken or pork. Minimum order is 8 so about £30 but they last ages. If you order 16 packs you get free delivery too. All freezable so I pop it in freezer until I need a toad in the hole fix lol. Great BBQ food too x

Urge how annoying ... My first week on plan and I've GAINED 1.25 lbs!!!!

I know that I was no saint at the weekend BUT I was expecting to STS at the most, not gain weight!

Urge this is not a good week for me :(

On a more positive encouraging note, good luck to everyone else!!

Are you new to sw or just restArting? Don't give up hope, are you keeping a food diary?.

I woke feeling really bloated, dunno what that's about, hardly ate yesterday as I was working solidly. Bowl of porridge at 9am then nothing til dinner at 7pm , had lamb cutlets, green beans, runner beans, cabbage, marrow and mashed. Swede. Aha it's probably all the veg, waiting to propel me to mars ! Lol . So I've a sts this week I'm annoyed cos I know it'll be less tomoro but hey ho.
Got my joes order arriving at work today so it's toad in the hole tonight I feel . Can't wait.

Was 16st7lb last Thursday,was16st5lb on Monday,and today I am 16st6lb,so I'm guessing I've lost a pound since last week ,but put on a pound since Monday !!!!!!!!!

So I'm gonna say I have lost 1 lb this week ??????
Xx:)

Are you new to sw or just restArting? Don't give up hope, are you keeping a food diary?.

Hey I did SW for a short time in May but was not losing weight on it so stopped. I thought I'd give it another try so this is my first week back on track.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/206899-kittykatkayls-food-diary-3.html

That is a link to my food diary if anyone could have a look and maybe give me some help? I want to get it right this time because everyone always seems to get great results, surely I'm doing something wrong? :sigh:

love & light

Kayl have you been exercising more than you would have done before? Maybe you'v built up some muscle??
But you body does need time to readjust so maybe its just adjusting and you'll see a loss next week..

Pebs love the 100% meat meats (burgers/sausages) I know a farmer in Wexford that sells meat much the same.. and OMG its like eating a piece of heaven!! yum yum yum.. Slightly more expensive than supermarket bought meats but its 100% meat, 100% tasty and defo 100% worth it.. And its not much more.. :D

Its a 2lb loss for me this week girlies :D Chuffed with myself as I havn't been eating up all my dailies and not feeling like I had lost so WOHOO :bliss:

Kayl have you been exercising more than you would have done before? Maybe you'v built up some muscle??
But you body does need time to readjust so maybe its just adjusting and you'll see a loss next week..
:

Yes I normally exercise quite alot, but the past week or so not as much as I normally would. I normally do 2 classes in the gym 6 days a week (unless hiking on the Sat) and go for a long walk/hike on a Sunday.

I do eat ... a fair bit (as you will see from my diary) ... but it is free stuff mostly... and I burn off between 500-1000 kcals when at the gym.

I will obviously stick at it and see what next week brings, in the meantime any help would be great!

love & light

Was 16st7lb last Thursday,was16st5lb on Monday,and today I am 16st6lb,so I'm guessing I've lost a pound since last week ,but put on a pound since Monday !!!!!!!!!

So I'm gonna say I have lost 1 lb this week ??????
Xx:)

Well done :D

I do weight watchers so will be NO help with yer diet (as in food u eat) but obviously if u eat hi protein foods after a workout it will (should)help you burn more...
Good luck for the coming week :D

Thanks... I'll need it!!!

Dubchick, where in Wexford is that butcher??

I lost another pound this week - down to 12 9 - means I didn't meet my target of 12 7 before holidays. And I don't expect to be losing anything on holidays, so I won't be weighing in on thursday - but I'll check in with you when I get back next weekend!!

Dubchick, where in Wexford is that butcher??

TBH I couldn't tell ya.. Its a friend of a friend so I have been brought there.. But couldn't tell you where I was.. I can find out for you though.. But I think you have to go to the farm.. Don't think they deliver.. Its only a little one man operation

My brother lives in Wexford - he might know.....

Hiya.. Its C.J O'Loughlin & son's in Courtown (Courtown, Gorey, Wexford
icon_phone.gif
+353 53 9425157).. DE. LISH. US!!! Yum yum.. Might pop down myself over the weekend and invest in sum.. All this talk has my mouth watering

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I only joined SW last week and so today i had a WI and I've lost 1.5 lbs - i haven't lost any weight in years - so pleased! :party0011:

Lets hope i can keep this up!

Hello ladies,

Well done on your loses and STS's.

How's everyone feeling? I'm totally focused (still) which is good :D lost 1.5lbs this week, was hoping for 2.5lbs to get my half stone but never mind, still happy with 1.5lbs :D

Hope everyone has a good friday

Hxx

Well done Tracy, dub,hp,and smurfy . Hiya tron well done . Smurfy the meat arrives chilled in a polystyrene box with ice packs. They deliver between 8 and 12 and you choose your day. I usually pick Thursday cos I finish at 2, it all arrived yesterday , I poppped it home after work and threw it all in the freezer and the smell wa fab. I had 16 packs of meat and it cost £51. Each pack of sausages has 8. I'll pop some photos on for you. There are loads of butchers nationwide who do the syn free meats and there's plenty of threads on here with addresses for any of you tempted.
We had a pack of the olde English sausages last night and made the sausage casserole recipe I put on here a few days ago . It was yum diddly um

Rio are you ok poppet ?

Kit- stick with it and we will help you, I'll check your diary when I finish work tonight.

Back