Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi guys, forgot to post yesterday,but remembered to weigh, 1lb loss for me, * week just coming to an end (yas!!)
Manic busy heremoving Ruth in :-D & Ryan out :-( Hes Germany bound on business for a few weeks, but will be home in time for the New York weddin :) Will b a super chance to b together again after a few weeks apart.

Well done Megs that's brill..
Aww.. Ryan's leaving you :'( My BF was in Germany last week for 1 night, Galway this week for 2 nights and Tralee next week for a few nights.. hate him being gone.. We don't yet live together tho so its different for me.. but at least you'll have good company while he's gone :D

Sorry trace I'm here . Been a bloody stupid week workwise dashing here and there . Having All these different jobs means I don't get much time to do things with the kids but they're really good about it . Finished work at 1pm today then dashed to legoland with kids to meet friends. Finished there and went for a BBQ. Was a lovely evening

pebbles67 said:
Sorry trace I'm here . Been a bloody stupid week workwise dashing here and there . Having All these different jobs means I don't get much time to do things with the kids but they're really good about it . Finished work at 1pm today then dashed to legoland with kids to meet friends. Finished there and went for a BBQ. Was a lovely evening

Sounds like u have been really busy pebs !
I haven't really done much with the kids this week, I find it hard coz my 11yr old doesn't want to do the same as the 6&3 yr olds,and because my 6th old has special needs he is interested in the same things as the 3rd old so it's hard finding the right activity for them all.
I have been trying just to do stuff that's free and not too far away as I don't drive and everything here is miles away!!
Did have a trip round the local church as my 6yr old has become obsessed with it since we saw a wedding coming out of there a few weeks back !

Haven't been on plan alot this week just hasn't happened again,I need to plan all my meals snacks etc so I need to get me bum in gear AGAIN :)

Have a good rest of the weekend xx

Hi chook, it must be so hard with all the kids, wish I was nearer xxx
Had a fab day today in London. Was off plan as ihad a panini for breakfast then ribs, steak and prawns in tgi Fridays in Leicester square, went to London dungeons, tower bridge, covent garden and then a river boat cruise lovely, shattered now and back on plan tomorow . X

Hi all, Ruth & i had a day on the wine! Def bk on plan tomorrow & we start gym on Tuesday, eek!
Hope we all had a lovely weekend, Love Megs xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, everythings manically busy at the mo.

Hope you're all ok, and sticking to plan :)

I go on holiday at the weekend so being sooooo good to try and get half a stone off (need to do another 1lb) by Thursday! I know i'll still have a way to go, but at least i'll feel a but happier about my body for holiday.

Hxx

Morning everyone,
How is everyone's week going so far?
I've already had 72 SYNS ... oopsie, it is a learning curve at least and I'm glad that I'm being accountable.
Do any of you have any yummy ideas for when you want something sweet? Fruit is not quite cutting it for me this week and I'm allergic to milk so can't have muller yogurts.... so any ideas would be great!

love & light

Morning everyone,
I've already had 72 SYNS ... oopsie, it is a learning curve at least and I'm glad that I'm being accountable.
Do any of you have any yummy ideas for when you want something sweet? Fruit is not quite cutting it for me this week and I'm allergic to milk so can't have muller yogurts.... so any ideas would be great!

love & light

Mmm i usually have one orea (2 syns) when i need a sweet hit and nowadays 1 is more than enough for me. I know you said fruit is not cutting it but if you have any asian grocers nearby mangoes are now at their sweetest, i only had one slice yesterday before giving it up to my husband (he could eat mango's all day) as it was way too sweet x

Well girls I have had a write off of a weekend.. Had a great time.. but I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained 2 stone on WI day!!!
Between the beer, the vodka and the food battling to outdo each other, diet wise its been a disaster!!
Am back on the wagon today and not looking back.. I have updated my online diary tho so if anyone wants to see just how bad I was feel free.. Couldn't write in how many drinks I'd had yesterday as I dont have a clue!! Whoopsies... But it was a BH weekend afterall......

The main thing is i'm back on it right?? Lol..

How was everyone elses weekend?

KittyKatKayl said:
Morning everyone,

love & light

Have u tried the chocolate tofu pudding,after a lot of debate on here you only syn the cocoa or chocolate high lights that you blend in to it,and it's sooooooo good.
I have mine with some strawberries :)

Dubchick81 said:
Well girls I have had a write off of a weekend.. Had a great time.. but I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained 2 stone on WI day!!!
Between the beer, the vodka and the food battling to outdo each other, diet wise its been a disaster!!
Am back on the wagon today and not looking back.. I have updated my online diary tho so if anyone wants to see just how bad I was feel free.. Couldn't write in how many drinks I'd had yesterday as I dont have a clue!! Whoopsies... But it was a BH weekend afterall......

The main thing is i'm back on it right?? Lol..

How was everyone elses weekend?

Hi dubchick was off plan too at the weekend but back on again now,but am expecting a gain on thurs :)

Hi dubchick was off plan too at the weekend but back on again now,but am expecting a gain on thurs :)

Tracy I feel so bloated today I'm expecting a massive gain on Thursday.. I'd say even more than my holiday gain and it was only a weekend!!!
Ah well.. I had a great weekend.. it was worth it.. Am back on track now so onwards n upwards as they say :D
Good luck for the next few days before WI x

Tracy I feel so bloated today I'm expecting a massive gain on Thursday.. I'd say even more than my holiday gain and it was only a weekend!!!
Ah well.. I had a great weekend.. it was worth it.. Am back on track now so onwards n upwards as they say :D
Good luck for the next few days before WI x

i know that bloated feeling only too well !!!!
good luck to you too :)

Mmm i usually have one orea (2 syns) when i need a sweet hit and nowadays 1 is more than enough for me. I know you said fruit is not cutting it but if you have any asian grocers nearby mangoes are now at their sweetest, i only had one slice yesterday before giving it up to my husband (he could eat mango's all day) as it was way too sweet x

Do you mean oreo? Is so unfortunately they have milk in so I can't eat them. If not what is a orea? I LOVE LOVE fruit, but sometimes it just does not cut it, I want something sweet with more of a carby crunch to it lol!

Hi can i join you, i used to go to group but leaving now as i am pregnant and want to still follow sw the scenic route as i was becoming quite obsessional with losing weight x i am expecting a gain this week :(

Hey welcome and congrats!

I'm not expert but is it wise to 'diet' while pregnant? I know it is obviously good to watch what you eat and try limit weight gain, but trying to lose weight while pregnant seems a bit dangerous. If I'm completely wrong here then ignore me, I've never been pregnant so do not know lol!

Back