Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Have u tried the chocolate tofu pudding,after a lot of debate on here you only syn the cocoa or chocolate high lights that you blend in to it,and it's sooooooo good.
I have mine with some strawberries :)

Sadly I can't have the chocolate highlights with not being able to have milk but I can have cocoa... do you literally just blend the two together???

KittyKatKayl said:
Sadly I can't have the chocolate highlights with not being able to have milk but I can have cocoa... do you literally just blend the two together???

Yeah just put in a little cocoa and splenda and blend till smooth,u can add more cocoa if you want just remember to syn it.
I did make a free vanilla one last week by just blending the silken tofu,splenda and some vanilla flavouring.
That was good too :)

Sorry it was an oreo which does have milk in it. My midwife knows i am doing sw and she is fine with it, as long as i follow it properly she said its healthy way of eating and the only diet pregnant women can do. Sw for me is to lose a bit of weight and maintain it for as long as possible so that i can have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The only time you can't do sw is if you have prior health probs and your midwife says no. Also once you have told your consultant she will need a consent form from midwife that you can do it even though mines didnt ask for it to be signed! I left sw classes because i was getting obsessional about my weight so now i just want to chill and follow sw at home and not worry too much if i have a gone over my syns x

Yeah just put in a little cocoa and splenda and blend till smooth,u can add more cocoa if you want just remember to syn it.
I did make a free vanilla one last week by just blending the silken tofu,splenda and some vanilla flavouring.
That was good too :)

Yum yum I will definately be trying this!!!!

Thank you :)

Sorry it was an oreo which does have milk in it. My midwife knows i am doing sw and she is fine with it, as long as i follow it properly she said its healthy way of eating and the only diet pregnant women can do. Sw for me is to lose a bit of weight and maintain it for as long as possible so that i can have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The only time you can't do sw is if you have prior health probs and your midwife says no. Also once you have told your consultant she will need a consent form from midwife that you can do it even though mines didnt ask for it to be signed! I left sw classes because i was getting obsessional about my weight so now i just want to chill and follow sw at home and not worry too much if i have a gone over my syns x

That is great! It is really reasuring to know that if I was to ever fall pregnant without knowing it that my diet will still provide the nutrients I need :)

i think its good that you are carrying on with sw whilst pregnant,i did try to follow it with my 4th child in2007,but anything slightly healthy just made my all day sickness worse. no honestly it did !!!!!
the only thing i craved was cornish pasty's from the local chippy !!! lol :)

Lol Tracy we are all the same, i am craving bread but really trying to avoid putting on too much weight in my 1st trimester. The 3lbs i put on because of my naughty weekend are slowly coming off but i am finding it difficult with healthy foods aswell as they make my indigestion worse but so does chocs and crisps. So i am mainly now eating weetabix and some healthy salad and cottage cheese, only because i have in the fridge but once it is finished i will be probably eating a sandwich as i heard sw have changed their advice again and pregnant ladies can enjoy 2 hexa's and b's x

Tracy831 said:
Pebs,megs,susmurf have u all gone AWOL ?????? :)

Sorry Tracy, i couldnt post yday as after my 1st gym session with Ruth my arms were 2tired!! Lol. A bit of respite 2day, then gym again tomorro. I'm thinkin it will all b worth it when i can wear sumthing nice for the NYC wedding :) only 16 days to go :-O

Tracy831 said:
Wish I was going to NYC :(

Good luck to all for wi x

I'll take you all & sneak you in as guests :) Yeh every1 says to me wow a wedding in NYC, but its just back home for me...but it will be good to catch up with family again, skype is great, but no substitute to a proper hug from Mom or Dad, or just having sum lunch with Caity & friends.
Sum zzzz's for me now as im working silly shifts this week. Another gym session tomorrow, am sure will not b for the faint hearted lol.
Good Luck for WI in guys xo

Sorry Tracy, I've not Been home much this week to post. Kids have been working at a Summer camp with me and weve been leaving at 8 and getting it at 10 shattered.
Can't believe the weddings come round so quickly megs.
Haven't managed to stay completely on plan all this week as summer camp provides meals and they've been undoubtedly not low cal or fat free. I finished there yesterday so I'm regaining control of the cooking tomorrow lol. Planning and shopping for me today whilst at work.
Good luck for weigh in chicks x

Morning girls.. Am up a half which I am SUPER pleased with as i had a horrifically bold long weekend between food and the dirty demon, alcohol!! So pushing now for a good loss next week.. Good luck to all yet to WI.. x

KittyKatKayl said:
Morning everyone!

Well happy weigh-in ... I lost 1 lb ...

Which is good, BUT last week I gained 1.25 lbs ...

This means that in 2 weeks of SW I've GAINED 0.25 lbs which kinda sucks. I don't get what I'm doing wrong!

Here is my food diary if anyone could help?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/206899-kittykatkayls-food-diary.html

good luck to everyone else
love & light
xxx

Well done,but don't worry too much I'm sure it will all sort it's self out in the end:)

Keep up the good work x

Well done on the STS Tracy and the small gain dubchick - you were sure it was going to be worse.

I've lost 1lb this week, so half a stone now :D since being back on track :D

Good luck to those still to weigh

Hxx

pebbles67 said:
Sorry Tracy, I've not Been home much this week to post. Kids have been working at a Summer camp with me and weve been leaving at 8 and getting it at 10 shattered.
Can't believe the weddings come round so quickly megs.
Haven't managed to stay completely on plan all this week as summer camp provides meals and they've been undoubtedly not low cal or fat free. I finished there yesterday so I'm regaining control of the cooking tomorrow lol. Planning and shopping for me today whilst at work.
Good luck for weigh in chicks x

I know! & i have no outfit yet! Nevermind i will be tapping into Ruth's sense of style to ensure i don't show the whole family up. I may even get round to posting a little picy if i find sumthing decent xo

Back