Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi Sus Murf,

Having a sh!ty weekend :-( that's all, had a big fall out with my boyfriend :-(

On a positive i've been 100% on plan though.

How are you doing?

HPxx

Oh God, Miss HP, I hate all that fighting - I had a very highly strung relationship with my ex-boyfriend - we fought a lot and it was so draining. Funny enough, my weight was one of the things we argued about. I'm impressed that you've managed to stay on plan though - I am such an emotional eater. Look after yourself and just be sure that all the arguing is worth the effort.

I was going great this weekend, was at the in-laws and was being really careful, until lunch time today - we were having steak and chips - I was roasting veg instead - had a load all chopped up and the fry light ready until my daughter fell and needed hugs - when I came back, MIL was fryingmy steak and all my veg in BUTTER - not even oil, BUTTER!! I hate the taste of things cooked in butter, the smell turns my stomach and I had to use up my valuable syns on that. Then this evening she cooked pizzas for supper. I got away with a few slices but overall it was a bit of a write off. Will have to suffer the shred tomorrow as penance.

Hi Sus Murf,

He's hurt my feelings but what hes said is true :-( I'm boring him with all my syns and SW talk which is far enough and i have said time and time again over the last 2 years how i hate my weight and this time i'm sticking to it and going to loss weight. But this time i really am, I've been on plan the last 8 weeks and i'm slowly losing - had a half pound gain last week, not sure why but have been really good so hopefully that and more will come off this week,

It sounds like you've had a bit of a nightmare food wise thanks to MIL! I guess it could have been worse, the butter didnt take you over your syns at least, so its only the pizza that pushed you over and it sounds like you did well and only had a bit. I'm sure 100% the next few days and you'll still be in for a loss.

HPxx

I'm sorry MissHP, but he doesn't get to be bored by talk of syns and weight loss. Whatever about all the rattling on you did for 2 years (that's a woman's right by the way, to talk non stop about their weight while eating cake) - you're working hard to put it right now and you need all the support you can get. If that's not your boyfriend's strength (it's not really my husband's either to be honest, but he is loving my new shape and confidence so that makes up for it!) - then get your support here but make sure he appreciates you in his own way. And stick quietly to your guns - he'll see soon enough that you mean business.

I can understand what he's saying, and he's told me how much he loves me and how pretty I am. He's a good, loving, honest kind person and I don't blame him for thinking 'I've heard her say before about losing weight'. He knows how fed up i am with my figure. I will stick to it this time and I will get to a healthy weight and look and feel good.

Thanks for listening to my moaning SusMurf xx

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

HPxx

We're noy much different in height or current weight :) We can do this Sus Murf. Right we have to make sure we find time every day to report back on here (i can't during the day at work) but i will make sure i come on here in the evenings. I want to get to 11st and then see how i feel/look. We can do this, for ourselves and our loved ones!!

HP xx

True, as I said I feel hurt at the moment but I know what he's said is all true and we promised each other from the start to always be honest.

I'm going to bed now but will check in tomorrow - so make sure you're 100% on plan :)

Night night

HPxx

Aww miss HP..I only left for an hour!! Hope you're OK?
I'm the exact same.. Been saying for years i'm not happy but keep going off n forgetting my diet and gaining it all again.. We all do it..
But as much as they have to listen to us go on about food n syns/propoints n weight n diets, we hav to listen to them go on about sport n results.. Its giv n take!!
Hope u feel better soon and get it all sorted with yer BF..
Well done for staying on plan xxx

Well done for staying on plan Miss HP, not easy when things are rough.
I've had a rewarding day at my charity event, all the stuff i baked was portioned up & the cakes sold with coffee & the pies heated & sold with salad & just the dishes i baked raised £120 :) Then with everyone elses efforts: Jams, crafts etc we have an estimated total of almost £1000, not bad for an afternoons work.
Absolutely shattered now, have sat telling Ryan about my afternoon for the past 4 hrs! Hes prob bored rigid lol.
Goodnight girls, talk tomoro, Megs xxx

Well done Megs! Great work! What charity were you supporting??

I'm having a bad day cravings wise - I'm low on food in hte house - have to wait till tomorrow to do the grocery shopping and feel like picking. I've already cleaned out my fruit bowl and I had three pringles at my mother's house and half a meringue. I'm cooking my daughter's dinner soon and need to be ultra-strong to resist picking. I didn't get my shred done either, so I'm a bit of a disaster all told.

Hi

I'm new to Minimins and am starting SW at home. I'm going to be weighing in on a Thursday too, so thought i'd see if I could join for some moral support / inspiration?

Thanks
Elly

Last edited:
Evening all

Megs that's brilliant, well done for raising so much, it makes you feel so pleased with yourself doesn't :)

Ellybellybalooba hello and welcome :welcome:

Sus murf........we had a deal! :whoopass::pillowfight: You have to be good. Right if you're not actually hungry but want to munch have you got any....

Carrots? Carrot sticks aren't exciting I know but you can crunch and munch all night without any damage.

Fat free yogurt?

Eggs? again not exciting but a boiled egg sliced up to munch with your carrot sticks would be free.

Mug shots?

What day are you on? Red, green, EE.

Dont give into your cravings......just think how much we want to get slim :)

HP xx

Blinking eck you lot! Can't turn my back for 5 mins before you're slitting your wrists, eating meringues and pringles and raising money for charity all in one weekend.
Now listen ere hp, if he loves you he will put up with an hour or so of sw talk and give you support , as smurfy said soon he will be loving the newer you even more. So this should make you more determined to stay on track, just to shut him up! Men!

Well done on the charity walk by the way.

Smurfy or should i call you auntie Marge, bet you don't know who Claire rayner is? Anyway agony aunt extraordinaire thanks for picking old hp up.
Now If I see Any more snacking on pringles I'm gonna be 12 5 and you'll be 12 13 and I'll be waving to you from afar. We don't want that now do we! So pack it in!
Meg well done on the sales, wish I could lose 120lb as quickly as you gained 120.

Alright trace? How r u doing?.
Welcome elly.
Got some ideas coming up for Thursday onwards.

This week meals are
Joes pork and chilli burgers, sw chips, sw coleslaw, salad and a roll

Superspeed baked cheesy marrow, with sw tuna quiche

Steak with pepper sauce broccoli and sauté potatoes

Sweet n sour quorn chicken with rice

Petes chicken curry

Cauliflower cheese n wedges

Thanks MissHP, what I did was - I made it an ee day - could have gone either way up to that point - and I had some SW chips with extra light mayo (synned), garlic granules, cheese (HexA) and bacon and mixed it all up together. It felt naughty without going mad!! Followed it up with a bowl of fruit for my third SF and am good for the night I'd say. I have a curly wurly in the freezer if I feel the need later......

Welcome Ellybellybalooba!!

Thanks girls, looking forward to my first weigh in. It's good to have people to share it with as when i'm doing it on my own, i cheat! you won't let me cheat right? :)

x

Back