Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

ellybellybalooba said:
Thanks girls, looking forward to my first weigh in. It's good to have people to share it with as when i'm doing it on my own, i cheat! you won't let me cheat right? :)

x

CHEAT!!!!! what's that? As if!!!!!
You won't have chance with me in charge flower!

Pebbles you've just made me laugh so much :8855:

Boyfriend and i are all sorted :) he loves me but want's me to get fit and healthy and not be overweight - hard to hear but true. We promised right from the start we'd always be honest with each (had enough toads and now found my prince)but sometimes the truth hurts. He's supporting me, but has made it clear how hard it is living with someone who constantly puts themselves down (I've been unhappy with my weight for a long time).

Sus murf well done on having something nice but still well and truly on plan.

I've just made magic porridge up for breakie. Activia fat free strawberry as not keen on mullers now. Also made an asparagus and new potato quiche/frittata (syn free) for tomorrow lunch :)

Ellybelly you wont be allowed to cheat on here as Pebbles will :whip::pillowfight::asskick::whoopass:

HP xx

Ooh in addition to my 8 mile walk saturday night, we walked for and hour yesterday and an hour after work tonight, also we've decided we're going to join a beginners salsa class tomorrow night! :character00115:

I've just made magic porridge up for breakie.

HP xx

What is magic porridge? I really struggle with breakfasts as i'm not a morning person really! Oh and alpen bars don't do me or those around me any good! haha

ellybellybalooba said:
What is magic porridge? I really struggle with breakfasts as i'm not a morning person really! Oh and alpen bars don't do me or those around me any good! haha

Magic porridge
Weigh out a healthy extra b worth of porridge, mix in a pot with a yogurt, muller lites are usually best but I have to agree with hp they've changed the recipe and I don't much care for em now. So anyway mix well put on a lid, pop in fridge. By the morning the porridge will be lovely and blended and no cooking. Great to take to work

Yep exactly as Pebbles said :)

On work days (mon - fri) i tend to have either:
magic porridge (B and free yogurt)
28g fruit and fibre mixed into yogurt (B and free yogurt)
2 x aldi orange and chocolate bars (b choice)

as i never fancy breakfast early and i can eat these around 9 ish at my desk

HP xx

Pebbles can i add to your weekly challenges?? :sign0009:

I get bored of having the same pack lunches.....so can we add that we all have to try something different for our meal at work if if its just once this week (i know some work strange hours, so not necessarily lunch times)?

HP xx

as i never fancy breakfast early and i can eat these around 9 ish at my desk

HP xx

i'm the same, today I didn't eat until 10am and had weetabix with milk (HEA and HEB)

I might try the magic porridge next week! Thanks!

MissHP said:
Pebbles can i add to your weekly challenges?? :sign0009:

I get bored of having the same pack lunches.....so can we add that we all have to try something different for our meal at work if if its just once this week (i know some work strange hours, so not necessarily lunch times)?

HP xx

Yes hp ok will do.

Packed lunch ideas

1a couscous mixed with tomato, cucumber spring onion (green)
1b. Couscous mixed with a tin of mackerel/ salmon etc (ee)

2 sw quiche

3) sandwich

4) sw scotch eggs n salad

5) chicken pate n ryvita

My lunch tomorrow is sw quiche....

new potatoes sliced
asparagus
onion
mixed herbs
syn free cottage cheese
Eggs
S&P

Have made different SW quiche before (always different depending on what we have in) but usually have it warm.

Looks yum :)

HP xx

sus_murf said:
chicken pate and ryvita??? Tell me more???

I've just remembered that I used to make that salmon mousse for lunch and it was yummy. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Smurfy- chicken livers (frozen pot in most supermarkets) usually less than £1. Spray pan with frylight add livers, mixed herbs, onions and mushrooms if you've got them. Then blitz to a smooth pate. Beautiful !

Thanks for the nice posts :D
Trace: u better believe i was charging Starbucks prices after all that beating, mixing, sifting, folding lol lol :p
Miss HP i'm so happy ur sorted & still loved up, fab news xx
Well i was working this evening, after which i did a soup run for the homeless (nearly blew away with the wind!!). The girl with the stall next to me at the Charity event was short of volunteers. Anyway great nites giggles after i nearly hi-sided the soup cart (hit a stone, pushing it way too hard) Flipping thing weighed a ton, but good exercise. So im just going to bed, im working tomorro eve, if i get time ill pop on for a chat. 100% today, but intending to syn choc tomoro (nom, nom, nom).
Smurfy: we were raising £ for Diabetes UK.
Oh forgot to say Welcome Elly :)
Night all xxx

I'v just set up a thread for lunch ideas (on WW tho but u cud pop in n see) as i'm sick of having the same ham salad every day..
I've also decided this week to giv myself little weekly targets to reach to kick start my motivation.. Not losing it as such, but getting bored..
This week my targets are:- To hav at least 3 lunches with no carbs (I have carbs for brekkie, lunch and dinner.. too many carbs!!) To walk at least three times in the week. To use up all my dailies everyday on 'good' food not snacks. To drink at least 1.5Lt everyday.. (Am always good with water Mon - Fri but weekends I fail :( )

Back