Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

OK, it's time.......

I confess, to all my weighltloss buddies....
that for the last six weeks
I have not tracked what I ate (or whatever the SW version of tracking is called)
I have not synned all my treats
I have eaten more treats than I have syns
I have not exercised
I have not drank enough water
I have not planned my meals
I have not been a good girl
and......
I have not lost any weight.

So I promise that as of today, no more lying to myself. I pledge to post a daily report of my behaviour and present my virtual ass for kicking by whomever feels the need. I WILL see an 11 on the scales this year.......

sus_murf said:
OK, it's time.......

I have not tracked what I ate (or whatever the SW version of tracking is called)
I have not exercised
and......

So I promise that as of today, no more lying to myself. I pledge to post a daily report of my behaviour and present my virtual ass for kicking by whomever feels the need. I WILL see an 11 on the scales this year.......

Flipping eck smurf , you go girl! Massive respect to you . I'll help u all I can xx

sus_murf said:
OK, it's time.......

I have not exercised
and......

Haha sus_murf that is some confession :)
Hey at least you are being honest & holding ur hands up, realism is wats needed to change. I've changed tactics instead of being rigid with myself i pledge to be easier on myself & use all 15 syns on the days i feel i need to, that will help me stay 100% & then if i have a day off plan ( social event etc) then i will straight bk on plan the next day, i tend to think ill start again next week & that attitude does the damage, not a 1 day bday party or watever it is. Also exercise just doesnt work for me on this shift, im just too tired, so on the weeks im working odd hours i will do my exercise on Fridays & Sundays, which is much better than tiring myself mid week , then eating badly because i have no energy or enthusiasm to cook.
Any1 else making any pledges?

Dubchick81 said:
Am very tempted to try that Diet Coke chicken.. What does it taste like?? As in is it sweet / spicy / bbq.... ??

I cooked this last night but don't think I did it right as it just tasted of chicken!? Let me know how you get on as there are probably different recipes!

You right elly & I'm going to make a proper effort this week. sus_murf is very honest, I'm like that some days, don't count all my syns and pretend to myself it never happened. I take loads of sugar in my morning coffee but I don't like artificial sweetners and they're too expensive. Thankfully I usually only have one coffee. Most days I use all my syns ... well that's on a good day lol

sus_murf your face is very familiar to me. Right I need to put a photo up but haven't a clue, I tried but no joy... off to do a search.

Wanttobe said:
You right elly & I'm going to make a proper effort this week. sus_murf is very honest, I'm like that some days, don't count all my syns and pretend to myself it never happened. I take loads of sugar in my morning coffee but I don't like artificial sweetners and they're too expensive. Thankfully I usually only have one coffee. Most days I use all my syns ... well that's on a good day lol

sus_murf your face is very familiar to me. Right I need to put a photo up but haven't a clue, I tried but no joy... off to do a search.

Hey there , have u tried half spoon, it's a blend of sugar and sweetener all the supermarkets do it. I don't like sweetener either but I have a spoonful if this and I love it. You need to use only half your normal spoonfuls.

sus_murf said:
Do any of you mind if I post a little daily update on this thread rather than in the food diary spot? I'll be more likely to behave if I think ye're judging me!!

Yes poppet that's fine. But I will be giving your ass a severe kicking tho! Xx

OK, well here goes for Thursday's report:

Food -
B - 2 Weetabix (HexB), Milk Hex A

L - Ham salad sandwich with scrape EL Mayo (1 syn)

D- Tesco lamb shank (3 syns) with roasted veg (couldn't eat the lamb - it was horrible - all fatty!)

Snacks - banana, grapes, 2 bourbon creams (7 syns - not worth it really!!)

Water - none
Exercise - none - but mainly because my day was nuts busy - I'm just headed for the sitting room to veg now!! - with a bowl of fruit because I'm still hungry.

Am headed to the armchair now - to do some laminating! Did I tell ye that my job situation picked up? I've gotten 3 days a week split between two schools, with the possibility of two more days coming on stream soon!! Am delighted but it means I haven't had a minute to myself!

Evening ladies

As ever your posts have made me laugh pebbles :8855:

Sus Murf, loving your posts. Don't forget we had a deal :) we're all here to support each other and :whoopass: when need be. We can do this.

Well i'm peeved off :( I've stuck to plan all week and what have i had.....a STS :confused: yes i had a piece of apple cake last week but it was within syns. I've stuck to plan, drank plenty of water, had variety, weighed/measured my HEA/B, fast walked for at least an hour a day - did 8 miles saturday and stayed the same. I'm due on so i dont know if its because of that. just want to shift this lard :eek: I just don't get it, i'd hold my hands up and confess if i had cheated but i haven't. My IBS has been really bad the last couple of days, couldn't even fit in my work trousers that are normally lose ARGH!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's having a good evening.

HP xx

I'm in Ireland pebbles, not sure if I've seen that one but I'll look out. I've read a lot of bad stuff about artificial sweetners... but there I go using miwadi concentrate anyway :(

Question, do you use you syns every day? I generally do or at least 10. I discovered breadsticks today have only 1 syn so I had a couple with low fat cottage cheese, 100g is only half a syn I think. Pity you can't check the online calculator on the SW site once not a member. I generally find out what I want online though or go by 20cals = 1syn which I think is right. Sometimes I miss dinner which I know is wrong, I do find it hard to have lunch every day though as I usually am not up early and breakfast does with a snack and I like to each dinner before 6pm.

Anyway am rambling... happy food optimising everyone :) I'm off to get some grapes....

Wanttobe said:
I'm in Ireland pebbles, not sure if I've seen that one but I'll look out. I've read a lot of bad stuff about artificial sweetners... but there I go using miwadi concentrate anyway :(

Question, do you use you syns every day? I generally do or at least 10. I discovered breadsticks today have only 1 syn so I had a couple with low fat cottage cheese, 100g is only half a syn I think. Pity you can't check the online calculator on the SW site once not a member. I generally find out what I want online though or go by 20cals = 1syn which I think is right. Sometimes I miss dinner which I know is wrong, I do find it hard to have lunch every day though as I usually am not up early and breakfast does with a snack and I like to each dinner before 6pm.

Anyway am rambling... happy food optimising everyone :) I'm off to get some grapes....

Hey chook, low fat cottage cheese is syn free .

Wanttobe said:
I could have sworn in my book it was half....I'll be eating it out of the tub so lol

If you haven't tried it make the sw quiche. You use a whole tub of cottage cheese . Lots of recipes on here but I make a different one each time.

300g cottage cheese
4 eggs beaten
Mix then add whatever you like, mushrooms, Stilton and broccoli, salmon, cheddar , ham, onion, pepper. Melted Kerry low spread Etc
Then bake in oven for about 20 mins til cooked.

Really enjoy my night off on weigh in day. Didn't have anything naughty last week so decided I'd have treats this week. Have eaten toast and marg, small slither angel cake, rich tea fingers and a packet of real crisps. Lovely

Sweet n sour quorn for tea tonight really nice.

image-903613249.jpg

It looks lovely pebbles, though I don't like sweet and sour. I bet you feel completely different with almost 2 stone lost, looking forward to that feeling.

Back