Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I don't mind going this week too

Good day again today.

It's a bun fight at the ok corral as the injuns are shooting arrows from the hills. The sun shone high in the sky today and the buzzards are flying. I rode into the dusty town and had me some breakfast at the saloon. Muesli berries and yogurt. By lunchtime I was hungry and I had a ham salad sandwich, ww crisps, an apple, And a muller. I resisted a sarsparilla from the bar tender.
Dinner was joes chilli garlic pork grillstix , cauliflower cheese and chips, yum.

image-2228323157.jpg

For those of you who have sts you need to saddle up and ride your ponies straight back into town and I wanna hear you shout yeeeeeeehaaaa as you plan your meals for at least 3 days .

Last edited:
Does anyone slip of plan after WI? I do well up to it but then sabotage the days after!

ellybellybalooba said:
Does anyone slip of plan after WI? I do well up to it but then sabotage the days after!

Ellie the way I cope with it,is - I'm good stick to plan all week, then weigh in Thursday am, I stay on plan thurs until evening meal and either have a meal off plan or have a meal in plan but then have a bar of choc or something I've really missed. Then the next morning straight back on plan and decide what to have as my treat the next Thursday. It keeps me going if I'm feeling a bit wobbly.

Every night I have an options choc drink and 4 rich tea fingers (totals 6 syns) before I go to bed and that's my little treat too.

I plan all my meals days in advance and have the shopping all done ready so I'm not tempted to go off plan. I write up the days menus on a wipe boardy thing stuck to my fridge to remind me what I need to have ready. I do alot in the slo cooker and get it ready night before or if time in the morning then switch it on as I go out the door to work . Hope some of this helps. Have a look at our recipe thread the link to it is underneath my typing , pebbles and the gangs great grub recipes .

Ok, my Saturday report - another manic day - not a minute to spare - left the house at 8, got back at seven. No exercise, little water.

Food: fruit and yogurt for brekkie,

Pasta'n sauce and mini ripple for lunch, fruit

Kfc chicken with roasted veggies and a couple of SW chips

Am feeling a little peckish now, so might have a cup of tea and a biccie - was just thinking today of getting a little whiteboard for the kitchen Pebs!!

I've decided! No more Muller Lights for me! They're not even nice anymore! I used to love them too :(
So... Which other yogurts are Free? & tasty :)

Busy old day here too smurfy.
Cooked up a storm. A whole curry banquet just blew in from the windy city. Decided I couldn't wait another week to have petes butternut and chicken curry so, wait for it- I knew curry wasn't in the frame this week as we are living in the wild west but.......... You're gonna love this................although it's not a cowboy dish ..............here it comes....... It's fits in with the injuns! Well no one said it couldn't be red Indians food too! Oh shutup, it's not cheating , well not really.

Here's my injun meal

image-2248985862.jpg

And my onion bhajis

image-2405367890.jpg

Made carrot & coriander soup too

image-728219008.jpg

pebbles67 said:
Shape 0% meg they're really creamy. I've switched cos mullers are yuk now

Thanks Pebbles you're a star! xo
I'll pop them on my shopping list for Monday, another big shop needed, my cupboards look like Mother Hubbards lol.
I've just downloaded sum new tunes for my ipod, will spur me on as i'm starting my regular exercise regime on Monday

Hi girls, hows ur Sunday been?
Well i'm a few days off dreaded * week & the whole munchies family have moved in with me lol!
So i will be using 14.5 syns to fight the munchie clan off 2day :)
Normally i would have a wee day off plan, but not this time, Ry has booked a wee trip back home (San Francisco) & we leave in 39 days (!) so i want to have sum weight off. Is 1stone unrealistic? Please tell me if u feel it is. Thanks guys xxx Megs

Hi girls, how's everyone. Well I had a sneaky weigh and it's not looking good. I would't even attempt to tell you what I ate this weekend but far from SW it is. Need to get back in the saddle tommorow :)

Thanks Pebbles!

I totally went of plan this weekend, had beige buffet, booze and a roast today with more booze and crisps!

I am now planning my meals for the week so should be set for weigh-in thursday. I don't know why I do it, must be all the temptation!

Hope everyone had better SW weekends than I did!

Sunday report: no exercise, 1 litre water.

Food was ok - weetabix, egg and bacon for breakfast

Chicken salad for lunch, dinner was fisherman's burger. Snacks were fruit. I fought off the urge to eat a sausage with breakfast and was manfully resisting snacking all day - was helping my mother entertain my cousin's wife while my cousin played golf with my dad. So that involved drinking lots of coffee and making small talk but above all resisting the choccie biscuits!!

sus_murf said:
Sunday report: no exercise, 1 litre water.

Food was ok - weetabix, egg and bacon for breakfast

Chicken salad for lunch, dinner was fisherman's burger. Snacks were fruit. I fought off the urge to eat a sausage with breakfast and was manfully resisting snacking all day - was helping my mother entertain my cousin's wife while my cousin played golf with my dad. So that involved drinking lots of coffee and making small talk but above all resisting the choccie biscuits!!

Fab smurfy, dead proud of you my lil deputy.

Had a fab day met up with my old nursing pal from 25 yrs ago. Went out to the farm with our kids and watched them play while chatting.
Decided to have an odd extra easy day. Left early didn't get breakfast so for picnic lunch we had ham sandwich(1b) mustard Mayo (2). Sour cream snack a jacks (4.5) scotch egg free, meat and mash pasty, shape yogurt, ww biscuit pack (4). Grapes.

Then came home to a slo cooker of mince and wagon wheel potato pie. Carrots and broccoli.

Snackaroo - options (2) rich tea (2.5)

image-29585688.jpg

Whoop whoop DUBLIN won the Sam Maguire... Wohoooooooo :D :D :D

So Sunday was very bold for me.. Saturday wasn't too great either.. But back to it today.. Gona do my bestest to get out on walks this week if nothing else.. Hopefully won't have done too much damage..

Pebs.. What's in this (besides the obvious)?? mince and wagon wheel potato pie?? Coz I want me some :D

Yes Pebs, how do you make wagon wheels & mince? Well done over the weekend girls!! I know I'd have succumbed to the biccies smurf.

Well good so far today, Bran flakes for 'brunch', debating what to do for dinner, salmon with spuds & veg, or rasher, mushrooms, SW chips and beans/mushy peas - I know which one is quicker. I did a good workout in the gym & took dog out for half an hour. Sitting drinking tea now but this house needs hoovering :)

Back