Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Afternoon dubchick,how's things with you ??? :)

Good afternoon :)
Weight watchers wise things aren't so great.. Done a sneaky WI this morning and am showing a 1lb gain for this week :( But I have til Saturday to sort that out so fingers crossed.. Am having dinner out this evening so will TRY choose sensibly..
Was out shopping yesterday and found a nice dress.. Went to try it on in my usual size 16.. but it was like putting it on a hanger.. WAY too big.. So had to get a 14.. Even at that its a tad loose but not too big.. Was well chuffed..
Then I went to Maccers n had a DOUBLE cheese burger :cry:
Didn't even enjoy the burger and felt sick after it.. Was so annoyed at myself :mad:
Tho am still within my allowances so its all disastrous..

How are you? How is ur little lads arm coming on? Still in his cast? x

Do you know I wish there was a tablet that you could take that would feed you for the whole day,so that I didn't have to think about food at all,healthy or not healthy !!!
Sometimes I think this is how I'm meant to be and that's it, but then I still keep trying ,I think that's why I keep loosing my way a little,and especially as my losses were really slow !?!

My son actually had the cast off on Friday , but his arm looks very odd, like his hand isn't attached properly ! He now has to go to physio ! Thanks for asking by the way :)

Aw Tracy I would pay a small fortune for such a tablet.. I feel like I'm ALWAYS thinking about food.. Like, tonight i've to plan what I want for tomoro's breakfast, lunch n dinner, so I can have it in and dont 'lose my way', meanwhile i'm also thinking about tonights dinner.. And in between low point snacks for 'just in case'..
In saying that tho I do love this new WW system.. its so much more flexible n makes living life and its unplanned interuptions more managable.. Losses are slower than the old plan (I find) but its a much easier plan to stick with long term..
I dont think if I had a family or OH to look after n feed i'd manage so well tho.. Its fine for me cooking for only me.. I weigh everything out to feed only me so there's no guess work.. Will be panick stations when Jono n me finally buy a place!! ha ha

Aww glad its healed up enough to get the cast off.. Hopefully he's careful enough for the next few weeks until it builds up strength.. We all know what little boys are like!! ha ha

Hello, I weigh in on Thursday so just popping back. Lost 4 1/2 pounds this week taking me to -9 pounds in total in the two weeks i've been doing SW. Happy happy happy!! Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi,

Can I join you, I do SW at home, and was weighing myself on a Friday, but this week and last week I weighed myself early on a Thursday, so have decided to just change my WI day!

I've been doing well so far doing SW at home (though I had a bit of a naughty-ish weekend, and really thought I would gain) but I've found these forums brilliant for support!

:)

Hi all - I'm a newbie! :wave_cry:

I do Slimming World at home...weigh in every Thursday morning, religiously.

I've been sticking to the "extra easy" and this is my third weigh in....

Week 1: -0.5 lbs
Week 2: -0.5 lbs
Week 3: + 2.0 lbs :eek:

I've been so good this week! I started HRT patches just over a week ago, so I'm thinking that maybe this week's weight gain is due to those? Ripped the beggar off this morning in a tantrum!:mad:

Ho-hum....onwards and upwards (not on the scales though!!) :8855:

Thank you Dubchick 81 :)

Can't believe how near you are to your target, you must be feeling great!

Yea that was a target I set starting out back in January where I thought I'd be happy.. Am almost there n still feeling fat as ever so still a way to go.. But it is a target reached and it is almost 2st lighter so its a good thing.. Gona make new goals at half stone each and when I'm happy i'll start maintaining.. Its nice to see the icon reach the end tho.. Means somethings working :D

2 stone is great, I can't wait to be 2 stone lighter!

I see you're on WW Pro points, how are you finding it?
Yea I love the new PP system.. So much better.. Not too dis-similar from SW now we dont hav to count fruit n most veg is 0pp too.. But now we hav weeklies PP's to use as well as our dailies so its much more flexible for eating out n unplanned occasions etc..
This is the longest I've ever been able to stick to it as well.. Usually I've lost interest in a month r two but this new plan is less restrictive I dont feel I ever go without..

Is this ur first time doing SW? How do you find it?
SW isn't really big in Ireland.. Getting bigger of late but wouldn't be as widely available as WW.. Unislim seems to be almost completely gone too...

I can imagine it is easier when you dont have to count things, I love the freedom of never counting anything on SW, it's such a great diet - I'm never hungry. I do still like eating chocolate though :p

Same here, this is definitely the longest I've stuck to a diet and it's only been a month. First time with slimming world, although I only have the online membership, I don't have the time at the moment to attend the meetings.

I can imagine it is easier when you dont have to count things, I love the freedom of never counting anything on SW, it's such a great diet - I'm never hungry. I do still like eating chocolate though :p

Same here, this is definitely the longest I've stuck to a diet and it's only been a month. First time with slimming world, although I only have the online membership, I don't have the time at the moment to attend the meetings.
Your doing great so far. Keep up the good work..
Yea I dont go to class either.. Dont hav online membership either tho.. Doing it at home and on here.. Went to classes the first few weeks to get me back on track and to learn the new program but have stuck at it and now 10 months am still enjoying it :D

I am a thursday weigher! and I lost 2 pound this week I am over the moon!!! XXX

Hope you are all doing well girls, I haven't been on. I'm up a bit so ticker is wrong, I think I need more support, like someone chasing after me with a big stick! Thinking of joining WW too Dubchick, my friend has lost 2 stone in less than 3 months....we'll see.

Wanttobe said:
Hope you are all doing well girls, I haven't been on. I'm up a bit so ticker is wrong, I think I need more support, like someone chasing after me with a big stick! Thinking of joining WW too Dubchick, my friend has lost 2 stone in less than 3 months....we'll see.

Hey. Can't say enough for ww I love it.

Lost 1.5 today's bringing me to grand total of.................. 28.4lbs and bringing me to my first BIG goal :D

Back