Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Tracy831 said:
No just the stupid car broke down on Xmas day as we were driving to nannies for Xmas dinner which is 2hours away,so we had to turn round and get home with all the kids crying in the back!!
So we didn't have Xmas dinner this year,then was meant to go to my daughters inlaws after boxing day and my inlaws were due up Monday and now they have cancelled :(
So I'm a bit bah humbug at the minute !!!!x

Aww how crappy for ya hun :-(
Always happens at the worst time possible. Hopefully ta get it all dotted n try chillax n hav s great NYE. Start it as ta mean to go on hun xx

Just been to maccy d's with hubby and kids,and I hade a side salad with balsamic dressing(23 cals a sachets) and a coffee !
It felt good to eat something in there and not feel bad after .
But I wont wear my halo all day !!!! Lol x

Hope you had a good time megs.

Happy lighter 2012 to us all !!! :)

Hada great nite Tracy, but a late 1, so i've just crawled out of bed & an easy day on the cards.
We had a party at my folks house, i cooked a load of SW stuff for the buffet & helped myself to that, used my syns for sum bubbly & the dancing counts as body magic lol.
Its so hard to believe its 2012, any resolutions guys? I think mine will have to be exercise, i don't do enough, so i'm going to try abit harder. Also i think 2012 should be the year i embrace skinny jeans haha.
Rite! Im off to cook a SW fry up, looks like we all need it here! Lol.
Megs xx

Hey my little people it's pebbles here !
Just wanting to wish you all a very happy new year and here's to lighter times for everyone. I've not caught up with the thread so I'll try to do that over the next few days.
Thanks Tracy for all your support and mails it's you who has picked me up, and made me want to log in again.

Been a really difficult year, the last 3 months have been proper tough and I've had the old cliche 'nervous breakdown' but I'm heading for a slow but good recovery. I met the inner me! She's much slimmer you know, so I think I'll make friends with her and invite her to stay lol . Old years gone now and it's onto the new one. I'll pop on and update the recipe thread and post the link for anyone wanting a reminder.
Hopefully I can resume my nutty motivation for you all, and thanks to my friends on here for your patience and very precious support. Much love pebbles xx

pebbles67 said:
Just wanting to wish you all a very happy new year and here's to lighter times for everyone. I've not caught up with the thread so I'll try to do that over the next few days.
Thanks Tracy for all your support and mails it's you who has picked me up, and made me want to log in again.

Been a really difficult year, the last 3 months have been proper tough and I've had the old cliche 'nervous breakdown' but I'm heading for a slow but good recovery. I met the inner me! She's much slimmer you know, so I think I'll make friends with her and invite her to stay lol . Old years gone now and it's onto the new one. I'll pop on and update the recipe thread and post the link for anyone wanting a reminder.
Hopefully I can resume my nutty motivation for you all, and thanks to my friends on here for your patience and very precious support. Much love pebbles xx

Hey pebs. Welcome back. Sorry u'v no been feelin too great. Hopefully this new year will lotz of happiness n health...
Xxxx

And happy new year to everyone on here :)

pebbles67 said:

So excited your back pebs ,it's made my day xxx

Glad u r feeling more positive xxxx

Hi

Please may I joint Thursday weigh in. Im off abroad with kids first time ever (and maybe last) so want to look slightly reasonable on the beach.

I would love to be 10 stone but a stone off would be great

Welcome bk Pebbles & hello miss panda.
The gangs all bk together now! :-D
Just bk from lunch out with my sis & cousin (not 2bad had Omelette & salad), did my WI today (as im bk following SW online) & 6lbs lost, super pleased! Hope i can keep it up when i return home.
Hope ur all keepin wel, chat soon, Megs xxx

Have been pretty good dubs,but went a bit off plan yesterday but back on it today :)
How are you doing?
Are you doing ww simply filling ???x

Hi chooks
So, back into it today and feeling pretty positive. Docs appt this morning, so I'll feel even better after that. 'GET BACK ON IT SOUP' done ready for lunch and good old 'PETES BUTTERNUT SQUASH CURRY' for dinner all ready in fridge. Froze a load of the turkey so just need to defrost some of that to add to my curry sauce then the rest of the turkey for tomorrow's old fave 'BARNEYS RICE' remember that trace ?

I've had a big gain of 1 stone from my lightest in September, but I did start creeping up in October so my Xmas gain is probably 7lb realistically. I'll lose the 7 reasonably well as I've literally eaten anything and everything I want.

Even though I knew I felt awful about the weight going on, I couldn't address it properly as my head was off with the fairies.
So here I am feeling awful looking in the mirror and trying on a belt that goes nowhere near me thinking

' I'm not the only one, there's loads like me and I'm going to get back to where I was 3 months ago and then continue my journey and so what if I had a blip, I'm human (just) and I've just got to face fact that it takes patience to achieve things.'
Plus, we aren't machines and sometimes we gotta step off the ferris wheel now and then and Look after ourselves when the rides going too fast. Kids, divorce, work worries, friendships that weren't quite what you thought, finance etc etc all take their toll on life and it's about prioritising - what's really Important or it ends up too much to carry.

The point of this is- don't shut yourself away feeling bad, too ashamed to speak up on here that you're not doing so good like I did. I got myself into a hole unable to get out thinking im fat, I'm broke, I've no friends I can trust and it took me to do something serious to myself to realise what i was doing. There are ways of coping and lots of people on here who can give you support, and have been very low at times. Weight loss is a huge issue for all of us and this forum can help immensely if things get tough. First step, learn to like yourself. You'll be surprised.

So I'm into Jan with stats of :
13st 11(87.5kg) bmi 34 bring it on

Last edited:
pebbles67 said:
Hi chooks
So, back into it today and feeling pretty positive. Docs appt this morning, so I'll feel even better after that. 'GET BACK ON IT SOUP' done ready for lunch and good old 'PETES BUTTERNUT SQUASH CURRY' for dinner all ready in fridge. Froze a load of the turkey so just need to defrost some of that to add to my curry sauce then the rest of the turkey for tomorrow's old fave 'BARNEYS RICE' remember that trace ?

I've had a big gain of 1 stone from my lightest in September, but I did start creeping up in October so my Xmas gain is probably 7lb realistically. I'll lose the 7 reasonably well as I've literally eaten anything and everything I want.

Even though I knew I felt awful about the weight going on, I couldn't address it properly as my head was off with the fairies.
So here I am feeling awful looking in the mirror and trying on a belt that goes nowhere near me thinking

' I'm not the only one, there's loads like me and I'm going to get back to where I was 3 months ago and then continue my journey and so what if I had a blip, I'm human (just) and I've just got to face fact that it takes patience to achieve things.'
Plus, we aren't machines and sometimes we gotta step off the ferris wheel now and then and Look after ourselves when the rides going too fast. Kids, divorce, work worries, friendships that weren't quite what you thought, finance etc etc all take their toll on life and it's about prioritising - what's really Important or it ends up too much to carry.

The point of this is- don't shut yourself away feeling bad, too ashamed to speak up on here that you're not doing so good like I did. I got myself into a hole unable to get out thinking im fat, I'm broke, I've no friends I can trust and it took me to do something serious to myself to realise what i was doing. There are ways of coping and lots of people on here who can give you support, and have been very low at times. Weight loss is a huge issue for all of us and this forum can help immensely if things get tough. First step, learn to like yourself. You'll be surprised.

So I'm into Jan with stats of :
13st 10 (87kg) bmi 34 bring it on

Pebs, ur a star!! Uv been more support than u kno to all of us in more than just out weight loss. I'm so glad ur feelin better n are back with us so we can do out bit in supporting u n getting u back to where u were. Hugs, lyv n best wishes from my heart are with u xxxxx

Tracy831 said:
Have been pretty good dubs,but went a bit off plan yesterday but back on it today :)
How are you doing?
Are you doing ww simply filling ???x

Hey Tracy,
No I was thinkin of doin that cum Christmas so it didn really work out. Am starting jan counting my pp's as I think I need that strictness for now but once I'm back I'll b doin simply filling. Few of the girls on my ww threads are doin it n living it. And more importantly doin well on it :)
I had 100% day yesterday. With a couple pp's to spare :) hopefully I'll hav lost most of that 3lb gain from last week as I hav til Saturday to do it :)

Yay.........barneys rice pebs, haven't had that in a while, it makes me think of kanks!
Sorry you got so fed up with things ,makes me wish I had emailed you sooner :(
But like you said you are not on your own and we all struggle with the same things at some point I'm sure .

My weigh in is 17 st again but I have no idea of me bmi ( and don't think I want to know lol) .

I was going to try the mushy pea curry sauce again tonight but I'm not sure I liked it last time(very similar experience to the sw kfc pebs !!).

Glad everyone is getting back on here .

Also was meant to say that there is a thread on here called mamas meals and it's really good.mama cooks all her meals for the week on a Sunday and just has them ready in the fridge waiting to be heated up. It's mainly jamacain food but it all looks tasty :)

Back