Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Welcome back meg n misshp. Hope you're ok hp, rest up if you're still shocked as it can come out weeks later otherwise. Hugs x

Busy day at work today. Tried that all bran cluster today for brekkie, really nice. Went to wetherspoons for lunch break with Frank and had chicken breast with bacon melted cheese n BBQ sauce with jacket. Need to syn BBQ sauce but otherwise stuck to plan. Back to work had a coffee and a celebrations choc .
Dinner being cooked for me a mushroom omelette and beans.

Here's last nights burger recipe

MELT IN THE MIDDLE BURGERS WITH CHEESY MUSHROOM SAUCE, AND SW CHIPS

yummy and not dry at all.
454g (1lb) mince
12 mushrooms
1 onion
1 red pepper
1tsp of lazy garlic or 1 crushed clove
1 tsp of lazy ginger
1. Tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp dried herbs or seasoning whatever you fancy, I used Schwartz Pork seasoning.
Salt n pepper
Mini babybel light cheeses or Stilton/cheddAr etc from daily allowance.

Blitz the pepper onion and mushrooms in a blender, until chopped finely. Tip into a bowl and Add the other ingredients except cheese, Form into burger shapes then make a dip in the top press in the babybel or other cheese portion and form burger again around it.
Bake on a tray in oven gas 6 15-20 mins

Make the cheesy mushroom sauce by chopping 4 mushrooms into a saucepan with a tub of philadelhia light, whichever flavour you prefer.
melt into a sauce and serve .

image-1239713519.jpg

Thanks Pebbles. Had to go and collect my things from my car today as the garage have confirmed its a write off :cry: just got to wait and see what the insurance company offer me payment wise and then need to find a car :sigh: money is tight at the moment so couldnt have happened at a worse time! Just keep reminding myself that we're ok and thats the main thing, everything else although costly and an inconvenience can be replaced.

Your burger dinner looks yum! Are celebrations 2 syns each? we were give a big tub for xmas and i'm thinking i could portion them up into 5's and have them as my daily syns :)

xx

MissHP said:
Thanks Pebbles. Had to go and collect my things from my car today as the garage have confirmed its a write off :cry: just got to wait and see what the insurance company offer me payment wise and then need to find a car :sigh: money is tight at the moment so couldnt have happened at a worse time! Just keep reminding myself that we're ok and thats the main thing, everything else although costly and an inconvenience can be replaced.

Your burger dinner looks yum! Are celebrations 2 syns each? we were give a big tub for xmas and i'm thinking i could portion them up into 5's and have them as my daily syns :)

xx

It's a flipping typical thing eh, January hardest month and then something like that happens . Hope it all turns out ok.
Yes celebrations 2 syns each x

Been 100% on plan today :eatdrink051: and haven't had any syns yet, so to keep me on track i have decided my syns for the day will be 5 celebrations (10syns) and a cup of tea later tonight. Just had a nice filling pasta dinner (having a green day as i find them easiest , which i think i needed to get me back on plan) and have lots of lovely fresh fruit if i want anything later and like i say celebrations for a bit of naughtiness but still within the plan :D

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Hi everybody and Happy New Year! Haven't been on properly for a while and have had a quick skim read to catch up!
Is everybody settling back into SW after Christmas? I've been back on plan since Tuesday and hoping to shed the 6lb i put on over Christmas (ouch I know!!) VERY quickly...5 months til my wedding and time is running out!

laura35 said:
Hi everybody and Happy New Year! Haven't been on properly for a while and have had a quick skim read to catch up!
Is everybody settling back into SW after Christmas? I've been back on plan since Tuesday and hoping to shed the 6lb i put on over Christmas (ouch I know!!) VERY quickly...5 months til my wedding and time is running out!

Ooh not long to ur wedding, exciting times :)
Ive actually been back on plan since Dec 22nd because i was home visiting family & i had alot of boozy parties & catchin up events & put on 6lbs! I have since lost the 6lbs by stayin on plan, so im sure you will loose yours in no time xx.
My resolution needs to b exercise, i have an active job, but apart from that i need to try alot harder with exercise, i can do it but sustaining it has to be this years aim.
Good luck with your wedding planning, i'm sure you're sooo busy

Another 2lbs off as of this morning :-D
Big shop this eve, im now a share holder in Tesco lol. Had a good look online last night & bought some supplies to try a few new recipes. The rice pudding recipe will be the 1st on the list! :)

Well done on the 2lbs off Megs.

I'm on my 3rd day totally back on plan, using all my syns but sticking to it. Hope the scales are kind to me this week!

How's everyone else doing?

xx

MissHP said:
Well done on the 2lbs off Megs.

I'm on my 3rd day totally back on plan, using all my syns but sticking to it. Hope the scales are kind to me this week!

How's everyone else doing?

xx

Well done :) thats wat i do if i'm finding im havin a tough day - use all my syns that day, stops me going off plan.
Lunch all sorted & off to bed, hope the weather holds again tomoro im going walking.
Night all, Megs xxxx
Ps i bought mini eggs for syns, mmmmm....

Morning gang , hope you're easing back into things now for those who have had a few days respite.

Seeing As dubs has her slo cooker I thought we would do a few 'one pot' recipes. You can use slo cookers or casserole pot in the oven if you don't have one. Dubby can you put your chicken one on here?
My favourite is the quorn sweet n sour (recipe on my recipe link)

Had a good day yesterday but sneaked a cheeky croissant oops. Stayed on track otherwise. Minted lamb chops and roasted veg.

Poached eggs on toast with mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast.
Sweet and sour mugshot for lunch
Cheesy potato pie, beans for dinner.
Happy Tuesday everyone

Oh yay.. Thanks Pebs :)

My chicken stew one is this..

Chicken stew - Serves 3

Can use Chicken drumsticks or readily chopped chicken
2 carrots sliced
1 onion chopped up finely
200g baby new potatoes
2 chicken oxo cubes
100mls of vegetable stock

Throw it all into the slow cooker (this is the beauty of it) for settings, you can stick it on high for 6-8 hours or low for 10-12 hours (this option is better for if your at work all day) then when your happy with your stew take off the meat from the drumsticks (it should practically fall off the bone) and add in 1 tbsp flour to thicken the stew ... VOILA .. tea ready and youve only been in the house half an hour

I know a good chocolate cake recipe for the slow cooker !!!!!!!
But I'm guessing that's not what you meant pebs ??? Lol

Thanks dubs, nice one.
I'll post another one later.

Just had dinner - greenbeans, frylight egg, cheesy potato pie. Delicious.

serves 4 as veg accompaniment or 2 very large portions As main dish.
Peel and Cube 3 large baking potatoes and boil until tender. Meanwhile chop half a leek and slice half a dozen mushrooms, cook in frylight.
Then mash potatoes with 300ml of veg stock from a veg stock cube. Stir in half a tub of Philly any flavour. Salt, pepper and a tsp garlic powder. Add leeks and mushrooms. Add 2 hea's of grated cheese from Allowance stir together, then transfer to bAking dish, top with another 2 hea's of any cheese ( i used cheddar in the mash and emmental on top) and cook until melted and browned approx 20 mins.

image-2645022760.jpg

image-1802552350.jpg

Back