Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi, how's every1? I haven't been at work 2day: have a raging headache, tension in my back, neck & shoulders & feeling really drained.
Feeling a little than i was now tho, im sitting munching grapes watchin tv. Have stayed on plan, but no exercise, so i'm happy enough with that.

Hope u get well soon
I've felt a bit rubbish today myself . Woke up and just wanted to say 'pants'! To anyone n everything . I did notice ITs been a full moon for days now that'll be it.
Worked til 630 then home to a date with a few chook breasts that had been marinading in the fridge.

Teriyaki chicken n Philly pasta ooooohyum

image-1552360356.jpg

Good luck for today everyone xx

Only 0.5lb off for me today, bit upset that it isn't more but I'm not gonna let it knock me off the wagon! :sigh:

half a lb is fab moomoo, its half in the right direction - you should be proud of yourself. half is equivalent to a small tin of soup/ beans/ sghetti. well done.xx

2 lb off for me this week ,am back in the 16's now :)

you see its having me back trace thats done it- weight loss is officially contagious. thats so good to be back in the 16's im dead proud of you my little side kick mwah mwah xxxxxx

Hope u get well soon
I've felt a bit rubbish today myself . Woke up and just wanted to say 'pants'! To anyone n everything . I did notice ITs been a full moon for days now that'll be it.
Worked til 630 then home to a date with a few chook breasts that had been marinading in the fridge.

Teriyaki chicken n Philly pasta ooooohyum

View attachment 23863
Looks absolutley delish Pebs.. How did you do the pasta?? Just veg stock n philly??

Well done on the losses girls.. :)

pebbles67 said:
half a lb is fab moomoo, its half in the right direction - you should be proud of yourself. half is equivalent to a small tin of soup/ beans/ sghetti. well done.xx

you see its having me back trace thats done it- weight loss is officially contagious. thats so good to be back in the 16's im dead proud of you my little side kick mwah mwah xxxxxx

Aaaaahhhhhh ...... Thanks pebs,well done to you too x

Am hoping it continues as we are going to Turkey in may for our first family holiday abroad,and would like to shift some weight before then :)

new to sw

Hi just started slimming world last week and lost 2 lbs. Would like to keep weighing in on Thursdays with you guys. I have a long way to go but find the support on here great:D, thanks all.

Dubchick81 said:
Welcome Snickers.. And well done on your loss this week.. That's excellent :)

Dubs-

Teriyaki chicken - use marinade for beef, salmon, pork too.

Mix the following:
2 crushed garlic
1 inch piece ginger grated
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt pepper

Spoon onto meat and cover, leave in fridge for 2 hrs minimum.
I used chicken Breast and sliced them in half

Preheat oven cook 15 mins

Boil pasta , then stir in philly light , sliced mushrooms and a grating of garlic n chilli salts.

Dubs-

Mix the following:
2 crushed garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Salt pepper

Boil pasta , then stir in philly light , sliced mushrooms and a grating of garlic n chilli salts.
ooh get you making yer own teriyaki sauce n all ha ha..
Oh.. You don't use any stock..Just philly.. Will try that.. Thanks Pebs xx

Hi girls :)
Feeling abit better today, still not 100% tho, so i'm giving work a miss til Monday.
Been choosing my magazine subscriptions for this yr, decided on Woman's Health & Slimming World Magazine. Ahahaha i'm a very good girl this year :) Getting them on my ipad this year, i'm tired of magazines cluttering up my house, plus it's better for the environment.

pebbles67 said:
Dubs-

Mix the following:
2 crushed garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Salt pepper

This sounds yum :) Think i may have to try this with my Quorn Fillets xx

snickers said:
Hi just started slimming world last week and lost 2 lbs. Would like to keep weighing in on Thursdays with you guys. I have a long way to go but find the support on here great:D, thanks all.

You're very welcome on board <3

Back